Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is the DUMBEST thing a teacher has done??? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreameir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:49 pm
ok well, most teachers to me are like hipacrits (dont know how to spell) like we had to have a sub, for a whole month, and she like started shouting at me because i wrote my name to small... and like my friend did the same (on purpuss)(ok know i really cant spell, its kinda to late) and like she perfectly read it... gosh i was so pissed... at my teacher... she would just shout for no reason, also she tells us to speak up and then she doesnt speak uop, and we cant here her

DISCUSS

Edit by Noi: Title fixed. You REALLY don't know how to spell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:52 pm
I love teacher stories...
One time one of my band directors tripped over a music stand.

was that teacher pregnant? That's probably why she was acting like a pill.  

sassybrassy

Xenomorph Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:53 pm
here is a similarity to it. When I was in the fifth grade, I was doin nothing but work and then all of a sudden, one of my classmates called out "mom" when he meant calling for the teacher. rofl everyone heard it in the room, even the teacher was snickering  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:54 pm
Islandrye
here is a similarity to it. When I was in the fifth grade, I was doin nothing but work and then all of a sudden, one of my classmates called out "mom" when he meant calling for the teacher. rofl everyone heard it in the room, even the teacher was snickering

I did that so many times when I was a kid sweatdrop  

sassybrassy

Dreameir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:54 pm
lol, one time my teacher farted during story time...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:56 pm
Dreameir
lol, one time my teacher farted during story time...

rofl  

sassybrassy

CoryDane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:59 pm
my fourth grade teacher was cruel to me...
she always made fun of me in class...
she picked on me everyday...
she made me sit in the corner of the room, behind a steel pillar...
she was the only teacher that I ever hated...
she was the only teacher that I ever got a 'D' on my report card from...
even my best friend said she treated me like I was nothing...a worthless piece of s**t...(pardon my french) but thats the way she treated me...
she insulted me...
on quote I will never forget...I didn't do my homework for one day...she said...
"Oh. So You Have Time To Eat...But You Don't Have Time To Do Your Homework. I see."
SHE FRICKIN CALLED ME FAT IN FRONT OF CLASS! DURING CLASS! scream stressed crying
Now that I'm older...
...I've always wanted to turn back time...
and call her a b***h in the middle of class...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:00 pm
Lol, omg my teacher farted and acted like she didnt and she was blushing and everyone was laughing, and yeah, but thats not the dumbest.  

Nixxen

Zephire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:03 pm
My Criminology 12 teacher wasn't all there, me thinks. He thought that HIV and AIDS doesn't exist and it's just a way for pharmaceutical companies to make money, never mind the fact that millions of people die from it and many of the people suffering from it are in Africa and have no money to pay for the drugs. And he thought that just because it's only been around for a few decades that it's proof that he's right (yeah... never mind that diseases evolve and mutate)

He also thought that depression doesn't exist and that it's normal mood swing. Being depressed is not the same as having a bad day, and there's proof it's an actual condition. But he wouldn't hear of it and laughed off the entire class' reasons why depression does exist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:04 pm
CoryBear15
even my best friend said she treated me like I was nothing...a worthless piece of s**t...(pardon my french) but thats the way she treated me...
she insulted me...
on quote I will never forget...I didn't do my homework for one day...she said...
"Oh. So You Have Time To Eat...But You Don't Have Time To Do Your Homework. I see."
SHE FRICKIN CALLED ME FAT IN FRONT OF CLASS! DURING CLASS! scream stressed crying
Now that I'm older...

That's how I felt with my 8th grade math teacher... she's such a b***h! Luckily, for the well being of the faculty and students, she was fired rofl rofl rofl  

sassybrassy

CoryDane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:17 pm
sassybrassy
CoryBear15
she insulted me...
Now that I'm older...

That's how I felt with my 8th grade math teacher... she's such a b***h! Luckily, for the well being of the faculty and students, she was fired rofl rofl rofl

...I believe she is still working as a teacher... sweatdrop stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:35 pm
Most of my teachers are actually decent. o.o But I had this terrible Creative Writing teacher last year.

She was SUCH a b***h! She'd make fun of students in her class and scream at us and stuff. She wouldn't give us anything to do, wouldn't let us do our other homework in class, then yell at us if we dared talk. o_o; We had NOTHING to do and it was SOOOO BORING.

When she bothered to give out assignments that required writing, half the class wouldn't even bother. xD; I always did them though, and she always gave me 80s...(which is odd because none of my OTHER teachers gave me 80s, and I was in Honors classes...)

Then she made me present this stupid project on an African country which only three kids bothered to do. Then she laughed at me. ._.; *is self-conscious anyway so was embarrassed at the time*

She got fired though! <3  

Cassiexchan

CHRIS1ER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:38 pm
expelled me stressed dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:50 pm
Ok...My school has issues with band teachers. Within the past 4 years, we had 11 different teachers....and the one I was unfortunate enough to have was a geeky italian. He did countless stupid things....  

Triston Bane

Sakura_Madison

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:55 pm
My art teacher that let herself be stepped all over the students. It was sad though.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff