Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:58 am
Locale Name:

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:

Welcome to the (New) Demonic Insurgence Nation (Especially Revenants) or D.I.N.E.R. for short. The D.I.N.E.R. clan is a dissenting faction of the Immortal Spirit Army. However, soon after breaking off from the ISA, D.I.N.E.R. was lost, without a leader, and almost completely forgotten. However, a mysterious figure known only as "JETT" wishes to resurrect the D.I.N.E.R. clan and move into a seat of ultimate power.

D.I.N.E.R. BASE

The D.I.N.E.R. base is situated in the recesses of the abandoned Byako district. This post-industrial wasteland is a pefect hiding place for a clan whose main force is that of the undead. The main base is that of an abandoned warehouse. Here, the mindless undead i.e. zombies produce various weapons such as: combat plushies, clockwork toy bombs, weapons infused with spirits and.....hot sauce. However this is mainly a cover for their deeper, more involved (and more morally grey activities.)

User Image

D.I.N.E.R. UNDERGROUND PLANNING FACILITY

A secret elevator in a specific part of the warehouse leads down into the more secretive second level of the D.I.N.E.R. base. This is where most of the top secret going-on's take place. There's a crew quarters where the laboratory members stay. The laboratory is a state of the art facility in which various experiments take place. Be they creating a new serum to induce after-death life or creating new transmigration machines, this is one of the hearts of D.I.N.E.R. A strategy room is at the forefront of the first level underground base. This is where "JETT's" right hand men come to plan out D.I.N.E.R.'s next course of action.

User Image

D.I.N.E.R.'s ranks consist of lowly undead zombies Jett raises from the dead, to the stronger spirit force and demonic force as well. Because of D.I.N.E.R.'s strong ties to the metaphysical Demons and spirits tend to seek out members of D.I.N.E.R. to join.

D.I.N.E.R. MOTTO

"You only have one life to get what you want. Take it before you have to spend your afterlife searching for it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:21 pm
The dark night was chilly as the wind blew through the old, abandoned streets, howling like some wounded creature. Thunder rolled in the distance and black clouds blotted the sky. The smell of death and decay hung about the entirety of the area, strangling all the life from the place. The buildings had been abandoned years ago and had all fallen into a state of unmanagable ruin. Pieces of metal, glass, and garbage lined the sidewalks. A lone figure, hooded and cloaked moved silently down the destroyed street. The figure was quite tall and broad shouldered, and gave an imposing impression. The figure turned and went into a back alley, and then another, and another and came out on a parallel street.

The dark figure reached the point of destination and reached outwards to touch the rusted handle of a door leading into an abandoned warehouse. Rain began trickling down from the sky and began to resonate on the metal around the figure. The figure stepped inside quickly as a thunderclap rolled again. The figure took hold of his hood and pulled it back, revealing himself. The creature was male and his species seemed to be canine. He reached into his pocket slowly and pulled out what seemed to be a handle for a blade. The blade, however seemed to be missing, and one would wonder why someone would carry such a thing. The wolf held it firmly in his large paw and uttered a few unintelligable words.

A blue aura surrounded the bladeless knife and a watery energy began to take shape. The wolf held the knife out in front of himself and swung it horizontally while uttering more unintelligable words. He let his arm come down by his side and waited a few minutes. Slowly, the wolf began to hear moans and groans as the undead stirred from their graves. Spirits began to materialize and a few lowly demons crawled from the shadows.

"My name is Jett, and I am the future leader of Byako. You will do as I say and I shall grant you all life once again..."  

xXEnderXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:26 pm
A man walked in, obviously called by the force of the weapon then his own volition.

"Well, you can claim all you want, but that dosen't mean its alredy happened." he was wearing a long poncho and wide rain hat, but as he enetered the building, they began to hiss. Red powder was emulating from inside them, it was potent... potenet enough to chew through te fabric of both, giving of the strong scent of spices.

"Trust me," said the man flashing a handsome smile as his muscular but trim figure came into view. "Theres plenty of guys who made a try at that and haven't made any progress."

He chuckled a little, very confident of his safety. "Well, nice to meet you Jett, the names "Spicy" Seth Peppers."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 am
The wolf grinned and walked slowly to the new recruit. The spell of spices was magnified through his hightened sense of smell, but he was used to that. He walked past the grinning man and unzipped his coat. Carefully, he put it on a window ledge and turned back to speak with Mr. Spicy Seth Peppers.
"Who says I was claiming? And the others that have tried, they're weak and unintelligent. They try to dominate and enforce instead of win over and ally. These people, they aren't blessed with the genetic enhancements I have been so wonderfully blessed with."

Jett smiled once again and turned to speak with the spirits and the undead that he had summoned.
"Listen to me, all of you, I have certain things I need accomplished before I can begin anything. I have blueprints of what I need worked on and the time frames they need to be finished in."

A rather large creature pulled itself out of a nearby shadow and floated towards Jett.
"Hello, new mastaaah. We is being called 'Grosschecks...' and we is here to help you build youuuur basessses. We takes the blueprints and starts work immediatesly."

Jett smiled and handed the demon the blueprints he had pulled from his coat pocket. "Grosschecks....interesting name. Well I'm honored to make your acquaintance." Jett bowed slightly, giving the demon the impression that he was superior to the wolf. Grosschecks red eyes glowed bright and a toothy grin flashed upon his black, featureless visage.
"Aaaaah! Youza muuuch nicer dan most peoples. We is honored to helpssss."

Jett looked the demon in the eye and grinned again.
"Good..."  

xXEnderXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:31 pm
"Hmpf" snorted Seth, leaning againt a wall. "Come off of yourselves. Money, wine, and flatering lines...." he said, standing up and pacing around the length of the hall.

There was a large empty drum sitting, discarded, off to one side. Seth walked slowly in front of it, turning as if to sit down...

Or at least, thats the way it looked up untill he hit it hard with the back of his right heel. The drum suffered a large dent and was sent flying against the wall. It richoete off and back towards Seth, who, spining on his left foot, caught the drum and crushed it easily between his two hands.

"Well, anything you need taken care of like that?" he said, flinging the drum across the room in a frissbe like fashion, "'Cause thats all I feel like doing at the moment."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:33 pm
A voice raised itself from nowhere since it didn't really exist. It was only a memory. A willpower. One that was attached to that world he lived in that he tried his most not to leave it after he's death. That, and a strong desire for vengeance. But of course, who didn't sought those to things? Life for itself and death for others.

"You talk a lot, you who have the power to call forth spirits of the otherworld. Not that I do not believe in your power to call back those, who like me have lost a physical body, but that part about becoming leader of byako, isn't that a little far fetch? " The voice said in in a half sarcasm, half amusement. "But still, you would have potential if only you had an army which, from the screams of the spirits next to me, only wanting a second chance, I think you might get."

The voice then stopped itself for a moment before resuming.
"I have died not that long ago but it still felt ike an eternity. I regain a consciousness thanks to my...uhm... Family, but a body I still search. If you can give me back what was stolen from me, I'll add myself to your cause. Especially if by becoming leader of byako means the downfall of the Jarian..."  

Zemblanity Insomnia

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:26 pm
Jett heard a voice call out in the dark and turned to listen. He was very used to hearing disembodied voices. After all, in the busiess he was in, disembodied voices were the least unsettling thing he had to deal with. As Jett listened to the voice speak, his ears caught something of interest.

" If you can give me back what was stolen from me, I'll add myself to your cause."

Jett came closer to where the voice's origin was and spoke quietly, "The Jarian's you say? Well....how would one go about getting your body back?" Jett looked over to Seth and smiled once again.

Jett couldn't help smiling, after all hearing of a defunct clan with no members split from a bloodthirsty clan with an interest in the undead couldn't have been any better information.
"Seth, would you like to become my...second in command?" Jett queried the spicy man.
This man is definately someone worth keeping around....and the disembodied voice seems like a good prospect as well... Jett thought to himself as he approached an old rusted door. With a quick thrust of his fist, the door flew open and revealed what looked to be a brand new elevator.
"This, dear friends, will take us to D.I.N.E.R.'s more important location..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:58 am
"My body was once whole. The Jarian saw it as a danger. I knew too much. I had too much. A Kamikaze was sent to me. Choose not to kill me but to burn down everythign closely related to me including myself. Nothing's left. But at the same time, the little that I am is still everything. an Everything that lust for his own body. You are claiming that you can bring back the dead. Prove it by bringing me back. "
The distorted voice continued. It was really wishing to have a body back. Being only a living consciousness was really a terrible fate.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 pm
Jett was about to enter the elevator when the voice spoke again. He listened carefully to the voices plea for a body again, and felt a bit sad for the voice. To be nothing but a mere floating consciousness was a terrible fate indeed. Jett knew there had to be a reason for the Jarian's to destroy his body, but, as he was not allied with them chose to not ponder as to why they would do such a thing. Jett walked back from the elevator and closed his eyes. His lips moved slowly as he recited a spell that had been passed down through the ages for more than four thousand years of existance. It was some of the oldest magic that existed and he happened to learn these spells by mere chance.

Jett's mind wandered back into the recesses of his mind and pulled from it a distant memory of his "childhood"...

He ran through the streets, his small form darting around bums, peddlers, thieves, and other assorted criminal types. His small tattered cloak clung to his body, as it was wet from the fall he had a few minutes ago. He knew they were looking for him, but he refused to be found.
"If they wanted to keep me, they shouldn't have made me this way."
He said aloud as he dashed into a back alley littered with trash. He looked back to see if anyone was following him when he ran into, quite painfully, a strange man wearing a tin foil hat in the shape of a swan. The man did not look suprised at his running into him and continued picking trash from the garbage. The man began to babble however, as Jett picked himself up from the dirty street.
"The muffins tasted like starships filled with horseraddish and the pickle told me the secret of the universe as he tiptoed under the pig."
Jett looked up to the man and questioned him, "What in god's name are you talking about?" He dusted his small shirt and began to walk away.
"Wanna learn a trick, puppy?"

Jett turned and snarled, "I am no puppy you degenerate freak!"
"Yes, yes puppy. Wanna toy? I can make one for you."

Jett sighed and came closer to the man. "Well...I guess so."
The crazy man smiled and began to dance in a circle.
"Yay! Plaaaaything, Plaaaaything! Happyhappyhappytime foooor meeee!"
Jett suddenly regretted saying yes. Soon the man quit jumping up and down and closed his eyes, he uttered a few words that Jett couldn't make out and his hands began to glow. From the crazy man's pocket he pulled out a bottle of hot sauce. He undid the cap and began sucking down the sauce. Jett looked at the display with both disgust and interest. The man threw the empty bottle aside.
"Please...tell me the glass bottle isn't my...toy."
The crazy man smiled, "Weeeeell, not yeeeet it isn't." The crazy man suddenly clapped his hands together and a bolt of energy caught the bottle. Suddenly it began to fizz and melt and reassemble itself. Within a few seconds the empty glass hot sauce bottle had turned into a little plushie doll of Jett. Jett suddenly smiled and ran to the plushie.
"Wow! That's so cool! Can you teach me how to do that?"
The crazy man smiled, "Oh, you haven't seen the best part. Wait a few seconds."

Jett kneeled down and watched the plushie. Soon, its eyes blinked and the little doll stood up. It turned to Jett and spoke, "Hi, hi! What's my name?"

Jett's eyes looked like saucers. "Woooow! It's a puppet! Umm...you're name is Jett too I guess."

Jett snapped out of his little euphoric daze and kneeled down. A large piece of steel lay across the floor.
"So....you want me to bring you your body back..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:28 pm
The rain poured on Lucia as she ran for cover.
"i hate the rain" she muttered to her self as she ran towards what she thought was a deserted area.
rust and steel laid wasted to this "abandoned" lot, but there was no shelter. as the rain beated on her back the pain of her wounds stung with great intensity and they began to bleed once more. Lucia felt weakand was falling to the ground.She saw a metal beam and grabbed it for support but unfortunatly it gave-way and bent ever so slightly. When she finally collapsed she noticed that the ground was going down, kind of like an elevator. when it reached its destination Lucia saw that three figures were talking. She looked at them and gasped
"help me"  

Coffee_Drinker

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:59 pm
"Yes, I want you to do it. If you can, I'll repay you in anyway that I can. If you can't than... Let's just say that I believe in you. Especially with all those... things you were able to conjure" The voiced said talking about the spirit and Undead surrounding the place.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:01 pm
Hirshiro had been in the city for only a few moments when he felt it. It was like being called back home. Following the feeling it grew as did another. To his nose came the scent of the dead. Of those long forgotten that have returned. He moved carefuly not to bother anything looking over the place. Taking it all in he spoke in an almost yell. But he spoke in a old tounge one that only one who could bring the dead back would understand. It was a simple question he spoke which traslated out to be.
"Whom here holds the power to bring us back, those who hearts no longer beat?"  

flying_riceball

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:14 pm
"Man, its a the midnight carnival of freaks if I ever saw it." Said Seth boistorusly as he followed the man who had sumoned him

"Look man, I'd liek to be your second in comand, but I got no intrest in leading others into fights, only in fighting myself." he said, throwig a few experimental Jabs.

"Still, your the sumoner, I'll do what you need till you change your mind." he gave a swaying swager, turning to look at the girl and the new corpse.

"And the still come... man, thats impressive."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:44 am
Lucia looked up and smiled, she made eye contact with one of the men.
"who are you?" she said weakly
She held onto herself as she grimaced in pain. Her wounds wouldn't heal
" i can't get the bleeding to stop" Lucia cried " I can't heal these wounds"
She tried to get up but it was no used and with that she laid back down, waiting for someone to save her  

Coffee_Drinker

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:12 pm
Jett focused on the steel beam as the disembodied voice continued to talk. "I will make you a new body, but you will not look the same. I hope you can accept that." Jett closed his eyes and chanted the words the crazy old man had taught him. He reached slowly into his pocket as he continued chanting and brought forth a bottle of extra hot tabasco sauce. He undid the cap as he continued to concentrate on the steel beam. He downed the bottle of tobasco and grimaced. The taste was horrendous but it was the only way for the spell to take effect. He released the energy within his paws and attached it to the steel beam. The beam began to float from the ground and it's exterior bubble. Soon the beam melted completely and began to rematerialize itself. Jett thought back and assembled a persons face and body in his mind. The melted mass began to take shape, becoming the body and face in his mind. Finally the body took shape and stood in the middle of the abandoned warehouse. It's eyes were dull and lifeless and skin pale, but the body was human. At that point, one would have thought it was a coma-plagued victim.

"Now," Jett explained to the voice, "all you have to do is enter the body."
Jett smiled at the success of his spell. He heard Seth speak and turned to listen to his words. Jett smiled a bit at them and responded, "I don't know why you call them freaks, if my summoning blade called to you then you are just as freaky as they are my friend. Trust me, there's nothing wrong with that." Jett walked closer to the door and he watched the rain quietly.
"Though I have fought many fights in my life, I do not intend to accomplish my goals through mere brute force. However, I also realize that at some point other clans will come beating on DINER's door and I will need people to defend it's different areas. If you wish to participate in those fights, then by all means be my guest but I won't ask you to lead it if you don't desire so."

Jett's eyes had been so affixed to the rain outside that he hadn't noticed the girl crawling into DINER. When Seth replied to her, however he snapped out of his daze.

The girl looked badly injured and was losing quite a lot of blood. He heard her plea and his heart sank. He knelt down and softly placed his hand upon her cheek.
"You poor thing. This pain must be excruciating." He looked deeply into her eyes. "I'm sorry to say that no one can heal your wounds here while you're still alive. My skills are limited to reviving people from death." Jett felt a great deal of pity for this girl.

A creature called out from behind her and broke his gaze with the bleeding girl. He stood and smiled a bit.

"I understand you, creature. I called you here. My name is Jett."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces