Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

donewithitforever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:35 pm
Okie dokie. Well, surprised bviously:, there are burning questions that the girls want to ask guys and the guys want to ask girls. I went to a seminar and we got to do this. So, girls, ask any questions and answer any guys' question. Guys, do the same, only opposite. Please make all questions PG or PG12.5. Thanks! [=[/size]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:37 pm
Okies, I have a question for the guys. What is man law?  

donewithitforever

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:39 pm
...I never heard of man law. Now I want to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:40 pm
Me too, haha xD  

donewithitforever

E l l i i e x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:42 pm
Me three gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:42 pm
Laws that men have to follow under certain limits of masculinity. If we break them, we are considered "feminine".

Why do women say "I want to be treated as an equal", but AS SOON as something goes down, as something bad happens, THEN they want to be treated "like a lady". CHOOSE ONE!!!  

Centillion

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:43 pm
Quote:
Man Laws (Men of the Square Table) are a series of beer commercials for Miller Lite, inspired by the unwritten codes men live by. In the commercials, the panel discusses a given issue until it decides upon a "Man Law". The "Men of the Square Table" are a parody of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table.

Next question plz.

Just kidding.

Man Law is simply the unspoken little things guys follow. Like say, no talking when in the urinals, stuff like that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:44 pm
[Noi]
Man Law is simply the unspoken little things guys follow. Like say, no talking when in the urinals, stuff like that.

Those too. ninja  

Centillion

donewithitforever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:45 pm
Centillion
Laws that men have to follow under certain limits of masculinity. If we break them, we are considered "feminine".

Why do women say "I want to be treated as an equal", but AS SOON as something goes down, as something bad happens, THEN they want to be treated "like a lady". CHOOSE ONE!!!

It's simple: Because of Girl Code. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:46 pm
Why are guys super fascinated with shopping carts?  

donewithitforever

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:47 pm
[One Time In Band Camp]
Why are guys super fascinated with shopping carts?

Because Shopping carts are VERY aerodynamic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:47 pm
[One Time In Band Camp]
Centillion

That aint a code! That just aint right! You cant be my equal AND get special treatment! Its either one!  

Centillion

Zephire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:49 pm
Centillion

Not all women do that. I personally feel awkward when people treat me like a lady and never, ever say I want to be treated as a lady. Treated as a human and equal, yes. I actually hate one car place because they have a "lady's night" and give 15% off... what about a men's night, huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Centillion
[One Time In Band Camp]
Centillion

That aint a code! That just aint right! You cant be my equal AND get special treatment!
Yes it is! But, surprised bviously: you wouldn't know because you're not a girl...lol xD  

donewithitforever

donewithitforever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Zephire
Centillion

Not all women do that. I personally feel awkward when people treat me like a lady and never, ever say I want to be treated as a lady. Treated as a human and equal, yes. I actually hate one car place because they have a "lady's night" and give 15% off... what about a men's night, huh?

I agree, lol xD I was kidding before =]  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces