14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
I like it all! (Can't choose)
58%
 58%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 41

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:05 am
Got any fanarts or fanfics? Post it all here!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:19 am
I'd want to try writing a fanfic some time... But I'm very afraid of screwing it up or something. Especially since I'll be writing characters who aren't my own... I suppose I'll give myself a month or so more practice before I try to write a Cain oriented fanfic...  

Shura Yukihime

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:33 pm
Well, I have a fanart of Cain that I did.... Now, keep in mind, it's not very original, since I pretty much just copied the line art... And it doesn't really look like Cain...

Although I AM quite proud of the coloring. ^_^.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/7273005/  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:13 am
RionaDaidouji
Well, I have a fanart of Cain that I did.... Now, keep in mind, it's not very original, since I pretty much just copied the line art... And it doesn't really look like Cain...

nice! 3nodding love the background!

a question: did you scan it? *curious*  

Sonoshi
Crew

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:45 am
Shura Yukihime
I'd want to try writing a fanfic some time... But I'm very afraid of screwing it up or something. Especially since I'll be writing characters who aren't my own... I suppose I'll give myself a month or so more practice before I try to write a Cain oriented fanfic...

i find it really hard to use characters that i didn't create myself. i've tried to think of some doujinshi, but it never worked out. sweatdrop
i'm still tempted to make something with cain, but i must get to know more about him first.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:38 am
Sonoshi
RionaDaidouji

nice! 3nodding love the background!

a question: did you scan it? *curious*

Well, I drew and inked the line art (though I copied it froma picture), scanned it, then colored it in Photoshop.  

RionaDaidouji

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:59 pm
I like your fanart Riona, especially the background! It's kind of a stained glass effect.

Right now I'm on my parents' crappy computer, so I don't have any of my newer artwork with me. . .but I can post a link to my deviant art account. <_< I have a couple fanarts there.

http://aimlessambition.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:48 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
I like your fanart Riona, especially the background! It's kind of a stained glass effect.

Right now I'm on my parents' crappy computer, so I don't have any of my newer artwork with me. . .but I can post a link to my deviant art account. <_< I have a couple fanarts there.

http://aimlessambition.deviantart.com/

Hair! Such wonderful hair surprised
Sigh. How do you do it? I can never draw hair that well.
But I guess practice makes perfect.

As for my own art... I'm currently working on a piece of Kaine fanart.
Or rather, was. I just discovered 100 errors, after starting to color it. But hopefully, it can be fixed and will be posted during the next week, if nothing unplanned happens.  

Vi Sparklemist

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:03 am
Sanekazura

i find it really hard to use characters that i didn't create myself. i've tried to think of some doujinshi, but it never worked out. sweatdrop
i'm still tempted to make something with cain, but i must get to know more about him first.

My point exactly... I mean, I love all of Kaori Yuki's characters, so I can't bear to mess them up by accidentally making them do something they normally wouldn't...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:27 am
Hmm, it would be fun to try drawing...been to scared to draw since I might mess it up and end up crying because I ruined the image of perfectness and end up goint "GAH!" and ripping it to shreds.....hah. But maybe I'll try someday.....  

Bemused Dreamer

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:21 am
Ahhh *_* All of you are such wonderful artists!
Riona, that mosaic background, I can't imagine anyone having the patience to do that part by hand...how did you do it?

And Cain...glah...I think I died when i saw your deviations...

I only did one Kaori Yuki fanart, it was of Lucifer and Michael, but it was a gift and I dont have it with me anymore ^_^;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:11 am
sweatdrop You can all stop associating me with patience(sp?). It was a photoshop filter. (Actually, about 20 photoshop filters... I like having fun with those...)  

RionaDaidouji

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:38 pm
A doodle. . (don't ask)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:51 am
Hahahahaha xd
*Falls off chair*

Oh my, I need to get some more sleep...
Hahaha  

Vi Sparklemist

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:05 am
XD It's little bunny Rifu! . .

I forgot, I also have Kitten Cain and Penguin Riff, drawn by me and Lee (the person who RPs as Riff on yahoo) respectively.

User Image

User Image  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas