Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:58 pm
Locale Name:Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:
Somewhere in the midst of chaos, a mountain range looms, rising up from the city thousands of feet, it's snow-crusted top lost in the clouds of the sky. With sides as smooth as polished glass, hands slip and feet slide from it's surface. The most capable mountain climber is daunted by the task of scaling this peak, and foiled at every turn by the sheer stone. The mountain is more than simply smooth and unscalable. The stone itself is rich with mystical, unknown properties.

At the base of this maddening mountain is a small red gondola, finely crafted and beautiful, but slow. Very slow. It is the only means by which any person without wings can access the great city of Tesarel Ko-Kou: the Palace of the Mountain or the Jewel of the Sun or Mountain.
Built into the very stone of the castle by the ancestors of its inhabitants, each house is carved of the glassy rock that makes the city so secure. Wooden bridges link the various parts of Tesarel together, and largely forgotten are the networks of halls carved out early on.
Even the great castle Tesarel Ko-Kou is made of the mountain, and made beautiful thereby, for a rare and wondrous ore found within the mountain stone. By the pearl radiance of dawn, the castle shimmers in a perfect shade of light blue. With the light of the high sun, a golden orange; by the dusky setting sun, its stones are a pure dark red, and by the light of the silver moon, it shows a lavender-like shade of purple. In the dark of the new moon, when no sunlight, reflected or not, touches it surface, the stones are plain stoney brown.

The citizens of the Jewel of the Mountain are much like their angelic cousins: peaceful and kind-hearted. However, similar in soul does not mean their appearances will mirror one another's, and the citizens of Tesarel are markedly different from their cousins of the cloud. Their wings are leathery, and their feet clawed, more comparable to demon-kin than angels. Their health is easily red by these great wings: the larger and more leathery they are, the healthier the flier; when ill, the leather flakes and tatters, though it's easily repaired upon recovery.
They are a kind and welcoming people, happy to accept strangers into their midst... that is, if they dare to brave the shaking, shuddering little gondola.
The primary staple of the Tesarel diet is fish, and the fishermen are brave indeed, for catching requires flying through storms and fending off lasers... But they're quite delicious served in any of the many ways the Tesarel cook them.

This, is the calm land, the Palace of the Mountain, the Castle Tesarel Ko-Kou...

Nestled somewhere amidst Byako, Towering above the smaller buildings of the area lies this mountain, a perfectly flat rounded mountain with mystical unknown properties, a mountain so flat and smooth that even the most deft of mountain climbers wouldn't stand a chance. However, at the very base of this titan lies a beautiful red gondola. It is small. It is slow. It is the only method to access the Great City of Kabala.

Kabala, an independant kingdom It's is well protected and hidden inside the rock of the tall mountain.

The people living there have the same value and peaceful wishes as those living in the Mother city. However, they also have their differences. The main one being their wings. They don't bear the Angelic one like their cousin living in the high sky. instead, theirs looks like Raven and Falcon's.

Citizen gladly accept strangers inside their city. That is, for those who find it and who trust the shaking gondola.

The whole city is build inside to stones. The houses themself are but holes dug inside the mountain. Lots of wooden bridges join the different part of Kabala together. Even the great Castle of Kabala is made of the stones of the mountain. However, a special ore that is found inside the rock gives it a beautiful collor depending of the sun.

With he Dawn's sun, a light blue.
With the high day sun, a golden Orange.
With the Dusk's dun, a dark red
With the night's moon, a light purple.
When there is no sun, a stone brown.

This is, the calm land of Kabiner.

Edited by silentdraconis. awaiting finalization before deleting primary source

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:45 pm
Mizu somehow ended up in the mountainside. hmm...that place looks interesting...she thought to her self. She went up to the great castle and is now looking around outside of it.  

shinchiro-chan

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:55 pm
Epiloque smiles silently as she stands at the Gondola entrance to Kabiner watching the sunset go down apon the city
Such a wonderful scene...Reminds me what makes this great home a true wonder.....
she looks down to see the gondola reaching the bottom for anyone to board

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:32 pm
"Hello. I'm Mizu. What is this big castle here for?" Mizu asks sitting down.  

shinchiro-chan

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:32 pm
Epiloque turns to the girl who came up the gondola a minute ago
"hello there, this is castle Kabiner a dutchy of Kabina and home of the most beautiful sunsets"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:44 pm
"What time is it? I want to see that!" Mizu replied.  

shinchiro-chan

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:17 pm
Niccolo was able to quickly jump away from the Battle ground before anyone was able t notice him. fortunately, he hadn't lost any item he was caring in his big bag. But now where was he? He took a piece of paper out of his poket and looked at it for a moment. "So, where am I?" HE said loudly even tough no ones was there to hear him. "Oh? Kabinar? Interesting...I'll go see...I'm sure there is a lot of peopel, and business over there...hehe." And So, He bounced toward that direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:50 pm
Epiloque smiled pointing off in the distance
"any minute now"

xXBeginnerXx

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:19 am
Niccolo made his way to some little gondola connecting the normal land with the inhabited place of the mountain. The Giant bunny wasn't sure how safe it was but it looked like it was still something you could use. He jumped in it and lowly made it's He's way to Kabiner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:29 am
"Okay!" Mizu sat down and began staring at the sky.  

shinchiro-chan

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:39 pm
As soon as he arrived at Kabiner, Niccolo had spotted two person looking toward the horizon. For him, Two persons looking toward the horizon was equal to two potentials victims he could fool into an unfair trade.
He started to bounce fastly toward them.
"HELLO! HELLO MY DEAR FRIEDNS!" He shouted to them as he was gettign closer. "How are you on this fine dusk? the sky is very pretty at this hour isn't it? would you like to see it? I got those binocular to help you see better! And they aren't expensive. What do you say?" He told them with a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:44 pm
"The wha? huh?" Ask Mizu. She gets up and walks towards him."Who are you?"  

shinchiro-chan

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:57 pm
"Oh!Ohhohohohoh! I am having such bad manners! My name is Niccolo! Wonderful Merchant extraordinary! I got thousand of gadget of all sort and mysterious relic! So Waddia say? Wanna buy those fabulous binoculars? I know you want them!" Said the Rabbit-man with a lot of overused gesture and a huge smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:13 pm
"I'm Mizu. Um I can see just fine. You wouldn't happen to sell water would you?" Mizu ask.  

shinchiro-chan

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:11 am
"Why! Yes! What a coincidence! I do!" He said almost screaming of joy. "I got Oxygenated, osmoses, with minerals, without minerals, heavy water, light water, water with flavor, Peach, strawberry, raspberry, lemon, orange, grapes, water without flavor, water from the mountain, from higher in the mountain, from the base of the mountain, river water, lake, spring, ocean! I GOT ALL THE KINDS OF WATER YOU MIGHT NEED!" He then quickly said without taking the slightest breath.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff