Reply Cosplay Rating
WHAT HAPPEND TO THE GUILD!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minty0321

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:21 pm
OK I STOP PLAYING GAIA FOR LIKE A MONTH AND THE GUILD IS ALMOST GONE!!!! I CAN STILL SEE MY OLD POSTS!!!! IM GOING TO GET MORE PPL TO JOIN. COME ON DONT LET THE FLAME DIE OUT!!!!! I KNOW THAT ALL THE IDEAS ARE TAKEN BUT USE URE IMAGINATIONS MAKE GIRL GANONDORFS, AND GUY ZELDA'S RESEARCH MORE CHARACTERS!!!! REPLAY THE OLD ZELDA GAMES IF YOU HAVE TO!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS GUILD FALL APART!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:06 am
Ugh, that's how I feel Dx Almost no one is active.  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mansay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:00 am
Excuse me?I'm active.And trying to look like a girl werewolf link.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:02 pm
I've been distracted by many things. gonk I wish I was more active... T__T Well, now I have a chance to comment, post, and things. O:  

Winndy

Alien Friend

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:25 pm
I try to be active. I have a lot of Cosplays that I would like people to look at, but I would feel bad if all of my posts were the only ones on the front page of the Cosplay rating forum gonk

...I have a mule doing a "Girl Vaati" cosplay confused Does that count for a slightly original idea? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:42 pm
I'm trying to be more active. I only have my one CosPlay (my current avy, based on my comic at deivantart.com) and I was thinking about joining the RP, but I'm not sure who/what I would play.  

AnitaAngelo

N3gat1ve Zer0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:30 pm
I HAVE A LOGICAL EXCUSE!!!!.....................................................erm.......ok i dont.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:35 pm
I post when I can. 3nodding  

GAN0ND0RF

Sagara-Zelda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:56 pm
ow crying
this is sad... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:14 pm
Rinku Link
I try to be active. I have a lot of Cosplays that I would like people to look at, but I would feel bad if all of my posts were the only ones on the front page of the Cosplay rating forum gonk

...I have a mule doing a "Girl Vaati" cosplay confused Does that count for a slightly original idea? sweatdrop
Winndy claims you're Vaati! D=<

Sorry... obsessive fangirl here... anyway...

Winndy

Alien Friend

Shan Kisate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:59 am
the guild is not falling apart, got it? i hang out here alot. its fine  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:57 pm
Winndy
Rinku Link

It's ok! xd
I've been using my Vaati account more and more recently xd
I'm starting to like that cosplay more than this one sweatdrop Even though this is my Main xd  

Rinku Link

Winndy

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:03 pm
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link

It's ok! xd
I'm starting to like that cosplay more than this one sweatdrop Even though this is my Main xd
Lawl. xD You should enter the arena with it. O: The Vaati cosplay I mean. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:17 pm
Winndy
Rinku Link
Winndy
Rinku Link

It's ok! xd
Lawl. xD You should enter the arena with it. O: The Vaati cosplay I mean. :3

I just did this past week and got 86th place, if I remember correctly crying

My Vaati is a guy now xd  

Rinku Link

VashLikesPoprockz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:27 pm
im trying despratly to look like link but i cant get the gold or the right stuff so if you guys want to stop fighting for 5 secones to help real zelda geek i would really like it and stop fight and instead try to get people to join and pm me if you want to give gold or anything els  
Cosplay Rating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff