Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:51 pm
I can't stand this any ******** more!! I'm so sick of me... It;s led me to self-hate, which i will no doubt tell you is stupid and no one truely hates themselves. But that's the whole reason i can;t take this... No, to put it in a better sense... Why i can't take ME anymore. They change me, they controll me... There's too many of them... They're all inside me, fighting over who'll controll me, they make me change... From angry, to very happy, to horny, to very low. And this can be in the space of a few minutes... CONSTANTLY! They try to take over my body... Taking it in turns... They've got me... Safely trapped inside something that i, myself created... In my mind... They're torturing me from inside... I want help... I need help... I need meds...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:11 pm
what you need is to chill out and do something else
I'd normally say you're going through puberty but i know you're not .
how long have you been liek this?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Awkward_Joe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:17 pm
i would say that you need to speak to someone that you dont feel threatened by. a neighbor, parent, teacher, school nurse... someone who might be able to help you or get help for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:31 pm
It's been like this for more than a year... It's getting worse... People comment on how i 'change personalities' so much... It's not like puberty... I've been told that talking to me can be like talking to different people... And almost everyone intimidates me, i don't go out, like into the village after school like i used to before all this happened because i'm scared or them... And i can't trust teachers, friends, parents because they betrayed me before... That is why i am forced to asking on here and i risk being told to ******** off and stop making things up...  

Striped Panties

Awkward_Joe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:06 pm
im sorry to hear that.. but the issue is, none of us are going to be able to give you the medication or attention that you need. my advice would be to find an adult that you trust and tell them that you need to speak to a professional about your problems.

Im sorry i cant help you more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:15 pm
I don't think an adult will beleive me... and, erm, how do i 'get help'?
Thankyou, you are being helpfull smile  

Striped Panties

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:16 pm
Well you know, we have an adult... maybe 3 in this guild, to be honest it all seems to be routed to trust issues, for which you need to try and bond into a relationship with someone you can trust (I don't mean a romantic relationship).

It'll be difficult given your apparent... fear of social situations, but you'll have to try, otherwise you risk becoming isolated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:55 pm
yeah.. i agree with Rellik. maybe the first step in your situation is just working on being able to share your feelings with someone you trust... i mean, it might take a while as all good things do, but it would really help in the end.

i mean, it really helps me to know that i can talk with my stepmom about anything (ANYTHING).. because i trust her and she trusts me. Usually we come to a mutual decision about any problem..

but it didnt come over night. it started with just a few small one on one talks about anything in general.. then after a while became more in depth.

if you speak honestly to an adult, they'll start to take you more seriously. or atleast that is MY experience with it..  

Awkward_Joe

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:58 am
I...I'm stumped.
Just hang in there, 'k?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 am
I'm fine at talking with people online because it's typing so it can be slower, i can say things better and re-write them if needed. But in real life, i can't talk to people about any problems... I just start crying...  

Striped Panties

Awkward_Joe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:26 pm
how about sending an email to a friend? I mean.. some one who would be able to talk to you in RL if need be.

that way, you have the convenience of thinking and rethinking and rewriting what ever the that needs to be said...

.. just a suggestion. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:00 pm
Yea, thankyou very, much, there's this one friend, Alice, she's amazing, she looks after me so much! She practically holds my hand through everything and i love her so much... she usually knows how to deal with my 'situations' but she was away that night...  

Striped Panties

Awkward_Joe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:26 pm
Good. Im glad. smile
(that you have somebody.. not that she was away.. yeah)  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games