Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Am I too nice?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I too nice?
No way!...Can I have some gold/items?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes...Have some back bone woman!
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
Maybe...
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Mythical Chalice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:24 pm

Well I ask this because my friends keep asking me "Myth can you draw me art?" or "Myth, can you design a tatoo for me?" and the list goes on, but then they turn around and say "I cant pay for it but please!!" and I end up doing it cause I cant say no!
Like I got donation Items, and I gave one to my friend(the Solar Headdress). So later I talk to him and say "Were opposites now" and hes like "What do you mean?" and I told him I have the Lunar Cowl. Hes like "Damn you, I like that!" and I feel so bad and end up giving it to him..But I asked for a small favor. This was my question: "Can you get me a KiKi Kitty Plushie, a Steel-plated Ninja Band, or Mini Nitemare Wings?" and he says "I have a Steel-plated Ninja Band but I cant give it to you."

But, like I always do I gave in and gave it to him with nothing in return...

Anyway, Just wanted to know your oppinions -.- *sighs*
Edit: Im not complaining! Not at all...But I just wanna know oppinions ^_^;
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:29 pm

Thats rediculous babe, but its not that bad cause its Gaia. I mean I buy a LOT of junk just for the heck of it and cause its pretty. Do you do that irl?

Capta Coco delle Stelle

Mythical Chalice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:52 pm

Lets just say I gave my whole Sailor Moon comic book series to a friend and she never contacted me again...And I gave my friend a stuffed animal and never heard from her again either >.>....that count? o.o;
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:42 am

I think your friends need a gool old Italian smack-up-the-back-of-the-head domokun

#Tarvos#the#Avenger#

Kendamn

Hilarious Prophet

3,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:45 am

yeah you do need a little back bone. second its sounds like you need better friends. they are just taking advantage over you.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:56 pm

#Tarvos#the#Avenger#
I think your friends need a gool old Italian smack-up-the-back-of-the-head domokun

I'll help *is Italian*

And seriously, *to the OP*, you need to stop being a doormat. It's up to you whether you get taken advantage of or not. So, seriously, being nice is one thing, but stop being gullable. It takes two to get taken advantage of.

Oni no Tenshi

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

unknown925

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:13 pm

im gonna be harshly truthfull your way too nice and need to toughen up just cause other people say they feel bad dosent mean you gotta help them all the time ex. if you held a baby all his/her life they woulnt know how to walk correct? because you never let them go when they wanted to be picked up so just say no but dont get me wrong helping is nice but be cautious about who you help people will say anything to get what they want even that their your freind trust me i know from experiance.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:24 pm

Yeah you're way too nice. Try randomly abusing people.

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

unknown925

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:32 pm

i would abuse obake but he is the guild leader hmmmmmmm lemme think rofl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:33 pm

obake you big meanie!!!!
Edit: Obake you nice cool smart sexy guy you!

unknown925

Jolly_Jelly_Beans

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:37 pm

It's okay to be nice to people who deserve it, but if they don't desrve it you could always say no. Well, you did say you felt bad when you say no, didn't you? Well, you could go off screaming radomn things. "I will take over the world with my minion hamster!" "I will stuff you with pudding and eat you!" Or other things along those lines. I did that all through school when people asked to borrow my pencils/pens and never returned them and then asked for another pen. For some reason, they didn't ask me for any more stuff...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:39 pm

Ayoko_Itakari
It's okay to be nice to people who deserve it, but if they don't desrve it you could always say no. Well, you did say you felt bad when you say no, didn't you? Well, you could go off screaming radomn things. "I will take over the world with my minion hamster!" "I will stuff you with pudding and eat you!" Or other things along those lines. I did that all through school when people asked to borrow my pencils/pens and never returned them and then asked for another pen. For some reason, they didn't ask me for any more stuff...

stuff you with pudding and eat you?..... thats not random i do it to peoples all the time twisted

unknown925

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:48 pm

unknown925
obake you big meanie!!!!
Edit: Obake you nice cool smart sexy guy you!

Sounds like somebody has a crush on Obake.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:56 pm

ohh yes i do **sarcastically** rofl burei you know you want him your just speaking thrugh my posts tho

unknown925

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:59 pm

unknown925
ohh yes i do **sarcastically** rofl burei you know you want him your just speaking thrugh my posts tho
I'm the one that did it.
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces