Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)
Your own Note/diary/file! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:33 pm
You've read them, you've collected them, and some of you even read jill's! Now its time to write your very own! Just specify wether it will be funny, serious, helpful, or random. Now you too can own a piece of the file action!

Example:

Fox Frenzi's Memo 1
Random

If anyone reads this, then you officially suck!

Something like that, it doesn't matter, just make your very own file!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:56 pm
I dunno.. I think if we should make this a thread, the files should be taken either a bit more seriously, or at least with some clever sattire, but something more creative. Not just random.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:52 pm
Well, the example was just for fune, here's a REAL Memo.

Parents Letter
Serious

*It's dated August 9th 1998*
Dear Mom and Dad, I unfortuneatly won't be able to come home as soon as I'd hoped, Me and the rest of the members have been called out to investigate some weird stuff happening in the mountains. It's ok though, it's probably some wild dog or something. I'm going to take my vieo camera up there so I can show you guys what happens, it'll make for a wonderful family video. Brad says he's un easy about going, but what does he know, he's more scared of his own shadow than anything else. Wesker tells me that it might be dangerous, bvut I know I'll be fine. Chris and Jill are a little excited about it, it's actually giving them something to do for once in a long time. Jill says it probably won't be as fun as that Area 51 mission she was on. (Which she STILL won't tell me about!) Anyway, I hope to see you guys soon.

Love...
Well, you know who I am!

See, it can be equally as serious too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:08 pm
(The diary has a dry blood stain on its cover)

Restaurant Owner's Diary...

Sept 16th, 1998...

Niel asked if he can have a few days off...He didn't look to good...I've been meaning to ask him about it, but I didn't want to be rude. He's one of my best workers and he looked like he would collapse at any moment, probably all the stress from his sisters recent death....She was found in the outskirts of town, apparently attacked by the same group of killers the news keeps talking about...Those murderers are still lose and attacking people near Arcklay...I just hope they're caught soon.

Sept. 18th, 1998...

I had several customers complain about feeling slightly ill after their meals...I asked Greg my head chef about it, who was clueless as usual.
Furious, I barked at him to check the expiration dates of all ingredients, and to remind the others to wash their hands more often...I've never had as many people as I have today complain about the service here....It was enough to make me wonder if Greg was even capable of his position, something I've never had to call into question before. On top of that one of the waitresses didn't even show tonight...I cant seem to get anything done,
and with Niel taking a few days off I had to spend a few hours behind the bar until the other bartender came for his shift. I had a pounding headache
by the end of the day...I hope tomorrow proves to be a better day...

Sept. 21st 1998...

Those selfish bastards...another staff didn't show up, this time a chef...Niel was supposed to be back yesterday, and never showed....what the hell is going on? I had another customer complain about the food...I wasn't in the mood for their bitching...I decided to close the restaurant a few hours early. As I was locking the door I saw a man approaching me, stumbling slightly...obviously drunk... I told him we were closing up earlier today because a shortage of staff. He stumbled toward me slowly, reaching, closer than I thought he was from the lack of lighting on the street. The drunk maniac actually grabbed me! I shook him off, and kicked him...He stumbled backward and lost his footing near the edge of the sidewalk. I stood over him to make sure he wasn't hurt to bad. I tried to call the police to tell them about the psycho drunk so he could at least sober up in his cell, but I got a busy signal...Strange...I headed home and decided to call from there....I hope he doesn't hurt anyone or himself....

Sept. 23rd, 1998...

It was a slow Saturday afternoon as usual...The restaurant was really going to hell...I sat at the bar and had a drink to take my mind off problems with the business...The TV at the bar was on the news reporting about small riots all over the city...What the hell was going on in this city...?

Sept. 28th 1998...

How did it get to this.....?
The "rioters" as the news calls them, are all over the city....I've barricaded the front door of the restaurant with several tables and furniture....I have about 8 others in here with me....I can still here the police sirens outside, and distant sounds of gunfire...As I'm writing this I can just hear the faint sound of the barricade being moved and banged on...I think it will hold...At least until the police arrive...

(Shaky handwriting barely legible)

Sept. 29th 1998....

They broke through the barricade....I ran for my office and locked the door...The other survivors banged on my door for me to let them in....I was gripped with fear that I've never felt before in my life....I can hear their screams......They're at my door......I hear them moaning........
Please God......Please.......

JeffesinFerre

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:32 pm
Can't really think of anything off the top of my head...interesting thread idea though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:16 pm
Thanks, and, now I have another idea...

(The file is dated september 21st, and will go all the way to the 28th, but that will be in later posts.)

Reasearcher's Records
September 21st
Yes! YES YES YES YES!! I finally did it! I got that promotion the boss has been oweing me since forever! I knew that if I studied the virus hard enough that he'd finally cave in and give me the self earned job I'd so rightfully gained. He says that starting tomorrow, I'd be transferred to the department in racoon city, where you are! I can't wait!! Oh, and I beter record the latest too, or Morpheus will probably b***h again. You understand, dontcha' William?
Virus revived crow, and mentally altered several living crows. Violent behaviours soon followed. Virus took four and a half minutes to take full effect.

Celestial Fox Frenzi

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:02 pm
There's a diary in here.

Nov 12th, 2003...

I spend too much time working in that God forsaken mine. Well at least I have good company. I have no idea why we're digging up these rocks. Antonio says they're fossils, now that he mentions it they do look a little wierd like plants or something. I haven't been feeling too well recently do I might not come in tomorrow.

Nov 27th, 2003...

Ok I've taken a few days off from work. At least the wife is happy now. I hardly see her since it's such a treck to the Mines from the village. A man knocked on my door today, dressed in some kind of wierd military gear. Asking if I could give my services to the cause. I didn't know we were even involved in any war. I told him to no of course. Apparently the guy has been around the whole village.

Dec 14th, 2003...

Antonio attacked the other workers today. The local authorities arrived and arrested him. Completely unprovoked they said, he just picked up his pickaxe and tried to attack anyone who came near him. I don't understand why he would want to do something like that, especially this close to the holidays.

Jan 23nd, 2004...

A new entry for a brand new year. I'm terrible at keeping this diary. More military men arrived in the village today hoping people would sign up for the cause. Poulo signed up just to see what it was like. He said they put him through a whole medical test and gave him some sort of shot. They haven't come to my door again for some reason.

Jan 10th, 2004...

Finally went back to work over the last couple of days. Strange, half the workforce seems to have dissappeared. Haven't heard from Antonio again, wonder if they locked him away? He wasn't the only one who had attacked others though and I've seen them again all fine and dandy.

Jan 19th, 2004...

More and more people have been disappearing from the village to some kind of meetings at the church. We've stopped going as they're trying to turn it into some kind of stupid cult. Wierd insignia's everywhere, I plan to write to the priest and complain about this Saddler guy. Oh and just when I thought I was gwetting better I've started coughing up blood. Must see the doctor about that.

Jan 20th, 2004...

My wife... These men just came into our house and attacked her... I helped her and we ran to get the authorities but they blocked the bridge. We ran into a small shack hoping they wouldn't find us but they came right in like they had a sixth sense. I watched as they pinned her to wall with a pitchfork, through her head. Then they just left like nothing happened. Why did they leave me alive? I've got to get out of here. Why do I feel so calm?

Jan 22nd, 2004...

I've formulated my plan to escape. I'll take my axe and take out the people guarding the bridge. I've never felt so calm in my life, I'm about to kill yet it just feels so-

Wait... the bells. I must go see about those first, it's like they're calling to me. I must go to the church, then I'll continue on with the plan.

Jan 24th, 2004...

Lord Saddler has given me my orders. I've been given a post on the outskirts of the village. A nice little house all my own, with a fireplace. We have to take care of any stragglers that should come our way. I've put the first bodies under the stairs, food for the maggots. Soon our lord will be aquiring an important american girl, I have no idea why.

The fire is nice and warm...

Ok that was my attempt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:15 am
Um, well, I made up this thing called 'Ozwell E. Spencer's Reports' where things are based from his point of views according to the reports that includes him in-game... Of course, I added in some new stuff Dx

[ Ozwell E. Spencer's Reports ]
[Not much of an actual report, but this’ll have to do, ey? I've gotten some of the reports via on-line to help me, too!]

[ Report 1 – 1967 ]

The research has started as exactly as planned. With Trevor's help, my mansion is finally done after five full years of hard work. Sorry, dear Trevor. This will be the start where Umbrella will begin. They can use my Estate to start their research there - but I'll do my owns with the help from dear ol' Graham. Though young he may be he is a strong-willed young man. With the way how he owes me, this will be the perfect opportunity for him to pay me back. Recently, he has told me of his plans in becoming President of the United States of America, saying how he should be the one to lead them. I asked him when and he replied 'just before the new millenium'. Before the year 2000, ey? In 33 years, I shall hope to see his success on his dreams.

[ Report 2 - November 10th, 1967 ]

Trevor's family has come to visit the new mansion that he built – and we used them as the experiment. The Progenitor Virus is administered throughout Jessica and Lisa Trevor. Jessica reads a negative result yet Lisa shows some promise – and we are currently continuing the experiment on her.

[ Report 3 - November 13th, 1967 ]

Trevor came from New York, and visited the Mansion for the first time. I knew how harsh I was when I wanted how it was to be made, and I must say, this is very impressive. I told him of his wife and daughter coming here three days ago to visit me and I thanked them about his fine work. Each room that I showed to Trevor was filled with many art pieces that not even his pay would afford a quarter of one of these pieces. I also told him how his wife loved the piano and she plays very well, especially Ludwig van Beethoven's “Moonlight Sonata". His family is an interesting one, indeed.

[ Report 4 - November 14th, 1967 ]

I gave Trevor a tour of the mansion. I showed him more of my art collections and my plans about Umbrella. I asked him, "do you like it? I wish to use this residence as a seaside resort, for a new company. I feel that this mansion could be used not only by employees, but by guests as well." By that, I told him that Umbrella, the company's name I choose to create, will be an international pharmaceutical company.

[ Report 5 - November 30th, 1967 ]

Hmph. That Marcus... He confronted me and said about how the ‘Progenitor' virus would rule. Well, I say the other way. I think the virus is nothing more than a money-spinning tool! What a fool - it may as well seem that I have to deal with him much later when I have the time...

[ Report 6 - March 23rd, 1968 ]

I told Marcus about Umbrella Inc. Soon enough, I finally established the company I so dreamed of to make. Now... My sweet... I can finally continue my own research...

[ Report 7 - August 19th, 1968 ]

I kept telling Marcus to be head of the Umbrella Training Facility up in the Arklay Mountains. It would be the perfect place for him to start whatever his research was about in the first place. With that said, I can care less about that idiot man.

[ Report 8 - January 31st - February 11th, 1978 ]

I've sent in a few people to try to break through Marcus's experiment after finding out about his ‘new' virus. Unfortunately, we were unsuccessful. We should keep trying... Maybe that ‘T' virus can manipulate the virus I'm trying to research on... Damn, humans have little effect. ...It seems I may need to have insects as hosts...

[ Report 9 - July 31st, 1978 ]

Two new researchers had joined the lab under my estate. Albert Wesker and William Birkin. They don't seem to be much of an interest, but they do show some promise. The might have a future here... The two noted that the Ebola Virus, discovered in Africa in 1976, is a deadly virus that seems to kill 90% of all those infected. Umbrella has started to search for a cure for the virus - but I must remind them that we are a secret company that is also creating new subjects of Bio-Organic Weapons.

Continuing with my research, I have found that butterflies are the best for this experiment - but I still have doubts. Until I get that sample from Marcus, I'll see what these butterflies can do...

[ Report 10 - 1981 ]

After three years of solid research, the ‘T' virus has moved onto the second stage. It is stable enough and finally, our first ‘zombies' are created. From what I see, it acts exactly like the Ebola Virus (killing only 90% of those infected). I was furious with these results. I want a virus that can kill 100% of those infected! ALL! All those who are to be infected with this virus are meant to die. I told Wesker and Birkin that the cost didn't matter. Do whatever it takes to make it to full potential!

On other matters, I am stuck with my own research. I have yet to receive the full-staged version of this ‘T' virus from Marcus. Once that has been reached, then I can easily take it from him. ...Thanks, Marcus; you're more useful than I imagined...

[ Report 11 - 1988 ]

Reports of the T-Virus being near-completed have been reached to me. With the virus nearly done - I see no reason to keep Marcus alive. Along with two armed men, I sent Wesker and Birkin to dispose of him and get the T-Virus. They were successful, and soon continued their research. It wasn't long until they have managed to ‘move' the virus up to another level. I was impressed with the two's research. They are more intelligent than the eye can meet... ...Still; I need to wait for the virus to be more compatible...

[ Report 12 - 1991 ]

Birkin asked me to start a new project he had named ‘G' virus. I gave him permission to start his research with the new project at the underground labs of Raccoon City - and Wesker seemed a bit surprised to find that out. I have also been confirmed that the Nemesis Project will begin.

Speaking of which, I have managed to get a sample of the Nemesis parasite - but it bears too powerful for the butterflies to control. It seems I may need to see if both T and G-Viruses can make a different change...

[ Report 13 - July 24th, 1998 ]

I've evacuated my estate with my precious experiment. I had to. There were no other choice. Even with my estate now overrun with those zombies, I would have stayed to see these powerful weapons at work - but my research was to be finished before my life would end. I'd have to see my experiment at work... Wesker reported that he will test and see the project himself by bringing in his Bravo and Alpha team named S.T.A.R.S. Alright, Wesker... I'll see to it that your reports get to my new office...

[ Report 14 - September 20th - 29th, 1998 ]

This waiting game has gone for too long... I need to get those samples now. I have sent one of our Agents, Hunk, and his team to retrieve samples of both the T- and G-Viruses from Birkin - even if it means killing him. And he was successful, despite the casualties the team suffered - but he only managed to get the G-Virus. No matter. I have tested the virus upon my butterflies - and they were more than what I expected. The four butterflies had their wings turned to bright crimson, and the first experiment - which was a human - became a zombie, too. But this wasn't just a zombie. Normally, they'd walk slowly and stupidly find their way to eat, despite the obstacles. However, they aren't like those; small claws have grown on their nails, their bodies are bright-like, yet dark, red - and they can run. I have also experimented on more subjects - and we have found many subjects anew to Umbrella. Of course, I made sure to not let Wesker get their eyes on it... It managed to kill a few of our guards, but it was nothing our furnace room can't handle.... This is my new experiment. This is the new B-Virus that only I know of. This is my work. Not anyone else's.

Graham has called me a week ago and told me that he has become successful in his dream - he soon became the President of the United States.

From above, it would seem unfortunate that the virus has managed to spread through Raccoon City. Well, it seems like a new playground has been made. This, I'll have to see...

[There has been a paper attached via staple behind the previous report, showing the year 1999. It looks to be added in a hurry some days or years after. ]

Those bastards! My associates tell me that Umbrella is planning to dispose of me. Impossible! How could they have discovered my B-Virus!? ...No matter... I am growing old and my time is nearly at end. Oh, my precious butterflies, your dear father has to leave you to a close friend of mine. He has owed me much debt, and this is the perfect opportunity to return it. With Graham being a President now, he'll have an easier time in keeping this project a secret between us two and security will be tight to block out anyone who would interfere with this. Dear Graham... I give you my last request. I most likely will die in a few days, so the package I have given to you personally can only be known and guarded by you. Live on, Mr. President...

[ There are blood stains on the page - they seem to be finger and palm prints. Some of the words have been covered by blood, but they are readable. At this point, we can assume Umbrella has killed Ozwell E. Spencer. With the President hearing of his death, Graham, after sending in a nuclear missile to destroy Raccoon City, has avenged his old friend - by destroying Umbrella. Their stocks were going down by the passing months - and by the eighth month, Umbrella was finished. ...Or are they both, really dead? ]

Introduction // The Story // Plot // Story so Far // R u l e z ! // Survivors // Skeleton Profile // Made-Up Profiles // Much Loves // Much Hated // Spencer's Reports  

Kobo-chan

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:29 am
Mercenary Journal
(Found in the Police station)

*The date's been smeared with blood, and is unreadable.*

???/??/????

Received orders from the boss today. My unit, followed by Mary's unit are to be sent in via helicopter by 0600 hours, and quell some uprising in Raccoon City. He didn't specify what the uprising is about, but he did mention the word "contain"...

Spent the rest of the evening cleaning up my gear. Unlike the others, I use a P90 sub machine gun, and it requires plenty of cleaning to keep it running good. Most of the mercenaries in my unit wonder why I would use such a high maintenance P.O.S. I simply tell them its principle: It uses the same kind of ammo for my custom Five seveN, and is interchangeable. Along with my P90 and 5 7, I'm carrying my Colt Python as backup. Hope I won't need it.

Well, its late, and I need to get at least 4 hours. Tomorrow's descent isn't too far off.

???/0?/?9??

For whatever reason, My unit is to ride with Mary's unit, because the other helicopter is to be used by an Umbrella Special Ops unit. Hunk was one of the troopers sent with that particular unit, so it must be pretty important business. Hunk's one of the best in the service. Not that I mind much about riding with Mary's unit. Her groups an aright bunch. Know quite a few of em from my Marine days. That, and Mary and I get along fairly well. Its rare to find a female leader amid a group of male mercenaries, but she seems to handle it well. She is rather cute...Gah, what am I saying? Gotta get focused on the job at hand. We have now reached the drop site. Hope nothing bad happens...

?u?/0?/19??

Damn! this is like one endless nightmare! immediately after landing, we got hit by a damn wave of these...these...walking corpses. If I knew this was what was in store, I would have quit then and there. We attempted to save some of the civilians, and administer first aid, but to our horror, the ones who were wounded by those things began to change into undead freaks! We've lost half of my unit, and a 4th of Mary's squad were devoured. God Help us...

?u?0?/19??

As I write these words, I can hear them scratching at the door of this old church complex. As I look, I can see former teammates gathered with the undead horde waiting to feast on our flesh. There are 5 of us left now, and most of us are out of ammo. I only have my Colt python left, that, and my knife. I'm finding it hard to find the will to live. They bit Mary, and I've seen firsthand what happens to those who were bit. She fought for as long as she could, but I knew what was coming. She could sense it as well. As I fought to find a place to rest for us, she slumped over. I managed to drag her to some gas station. Here, I hugged her, and told her I loved her, and I wished that things could have gone differently. She weakly replied that she wished the same...I held her till she was gone. It tore me up, but I shot her in the head, so she wouldn't reawaken as one of those...Monsters...
May she rest in peace...

---/--/----

I know longer know what time it is, nor what day it is...all I know is fighting. I'm hungry and thirsty, and I need sleep, but it never ends. Shortly after last writing, we were swamped by those things, and they managed to get Thomas and Tory, and Carlos is MIA. Its just me and Alex now. We managed to find our way to the Raccoon City Police Department. We met up with the officers there. there was one in particular, Marvin, who I remember best. When the front door was swamped, he alone stood against them. Hes probably dead now, as we used that time to run away, and barricade ourselves deeper into the building, but the sight of him standing down that horde...gives me some sense of strength in this hell....

???/??/????

Its over. Those things won. The barricades we set up were broken down, and many were killed by that thing....It looks like some ******** up, inside out spiderman...

The doors going to give soon, and I only have one bullet in the chamber...
No, I won't use it on myself. I will fight these ******** things till my last breath...Make them sing for their supper...

These are my last words alive. I hope someone will find them, and my story will be heard.

Mary...I'll see you soon...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:33 pm
XINVADER
There's a diary in here.

Nov 12th, 2003...

I spend too much time working in that God forsaken mine. Well at least I have good company. I have no idea why we're digging up these rocks. Antonio says they're fossils, now that he mentions it they do look a little wierd like plants or something. I haven't been feeling too well recently do I might not come in tomorrow.

Nov 27th, 2003...

Ok I've taken a few days off from work. At least the wife is happy now. I hardly see her since it's such a treck to the Mines from the village. A man knocked on my door today, dressed in some kind of wierd military gear. Asking if I could give my services to the cause. I didn't know we were even involved in any war. I told him to no of course. Apparently the guy has been around the whole village.

Dec 14th, 2003...

Antonio attacked the other workers today. The local authorities arrived and arrested him. Completely unprovoked they said, he just picked up his pickaxe and tried to attack anyone who came near him. I don't understand why he would want to do something like that, especially this close to the holidays.

Jan 23nd, 2004...

A new entry for a brand new year. I'm terrible at keeping this diary. More military men arrived in the village today hoping people would sign up for the cause. Poulo signed up just to see what it was like. He said they put him through a whole medical test and gave him some sort of shot. They haven't come to my door again for some reason.

Jan 10th, 2004...

Finally went back to work over the last couple of days. Strange, half the workforce seems to have dissappeared. Haven't heard from Antonio again, wonder if they locked him away? He wasn't the only one who had attacked others though and I've seen them again all fine and dandy.

Jan 19th, 2004...

More and more people have been disappearing from the village to some kind of meetings at the church. We've stopped going as they're trying to turn it into some kind of stupid cult. Wierd insignia's everywhere, I plan to write to the priest and complain about this Saddler guy. Oh and just when I thought I was gwetting better I've started coughing up blood. Must see the doctor about that.

Jan 20th, 2004...

My wife... These men just came into our house and attacked her... I helped her and we ran to get the authorities but they blocked the bridge. We ran into a small shack hoping they wouldn't find us but they came right in like they had a sixth sense. I watched as they pinned her to wall with a pitchfork, through her head. Then they just left like nothing happened. Why did they leave me alive? I've got to get out of here. Why do I feel so calm?

Jan 22nd, 2004...

I've formulated my plan to escape. I'll take my axe and take out the people guarding the bridge. I've never felt so calm in my life, I'm about to kill yet it just feels so-

Wait... the bells. I must go see about those first, it's like they're calling to me. I must go to the church, then I'll continue on with the plan.

Jan 24th, 2004...

Lord Saddler has given me my orders. I've been given a post on the outskirts of the village. A nice little house all my own, with a fireplace. We have to take care of any stragglers that should come our way. I've put the first bodies under the stairs, food for the maggots. Soon our lord will be aquiring an important american girl, I have no idea why.

The fire is nice and warm...

Ok that was my attempt.

Wow that was pretty good....RE 4 wasn't my fav, but this kinda does make me want to play it over again...  

JeffesinFerre

XINVADER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:17 am
The missing note from RE2:

"There's a note on the desk."

Jill, remember to get my kelvar vest from the locker for me. Oh and make sure you actually lock it this time... with keys. Last time I found a hair clip stuck in there.

- Chris

"Must have been from before the outbreak."

And one from RE4:

Merchant, here is the list of items I require.

Item & Quantity

20 x Green Herb
10 x Red Herb
2 x Yellow Herb
5 x First Aid Spray
1 x Chainsaw

I have enclosed the correct amount of pecetas.

Thankyou,
- Dr. Salvador

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:11 pm
May 21, 1998

I hear one of the scientists came out of the lab dead drunk. Stupid bastards.. if they can't keep control down there, no doubt there'll be a load of trouble. Maybe I should go down and take a quick peek. Afterall, the wolf and eagle crests are already in the fountain, I just need to go down..

May 22, 1998

My God! What happened down there?! I went down to investigate and everyone was stumbling around like they'd had a few drinks too many. Some of them were even naked.. As I made my escape, someone grabbed me and tried biting my neck. I pushed him away, but he scratched my arm as I ran for the exit. It's pretty big, but I'll live. I'll just fill the bath and let it soak for a while.

May 23, 1998

I hear moans everywhere outside the bathroom.. Everyone must've gone insane. What if.. what if I'm infected with whatever they have since I went down there? I feel really itchy.. and my skin, it feels clammy. And I'm starving.. So far, I've drank only the water from the sink for a day and a half. What's going on, what have I gotten myself into?

(This page is stained with blood and has shaky handwriting.)
M y 24, 1 98

Good God, please save e.. Someone.. I was so h ry I bit off a piece of fle from my arm. It sted g , and my arm esn't hurt like it uld.. Why is this hap ing to me? I ne r wanted this to happen.. I tched up the bite wound, so it's not bl ng anymore. I pray to God for s eone to rescue me.. The ans are getting more fr uent outside. To dr n this out, I fi up the bath every now and then and rest, dipping my head under every once in a while. It's so cal ing.. However, one time I me up and saw a bit of my own esh floating up from my arm.. Why? I n v r wanted this..

May 25, 1998
(This page is stained with more blood and the handwriting is almost illegible.)

Me eat s e other a m. Mm. I ta e ath. Wa r g od. I go u er and get rid no se. Want mo . Leg l ok yu .

May 26, 1998

I go sleep in water.

(The rest of the pages have bloodstained scribbles.)  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:17 pm
I liked that last one. Ok, Here is the next scientist entry.

Researcher's records.
September 22nd
HA HA HA!! I love it here! The better pay, the more resources, the easier to use equipment, I just love it! Now I see why you love working here so much! I just love this place... Well, there was a small incident though, one of the zombies from our testing zones got loose and tryed to hurt a civi, don't worry, we just told the civi that it was drunk and took the zombie away... then executed it. The Civi was none the wiser. Ok, Birkin, I hope to see you soon, I need to do more work. Okay, here's the latest.
Doberman's expermented on turned savage sooner than past recording, beating the record of 12 minutes and 47 seconds to 7 minutes and 23 seconds when dead. Living went 1 and half days to 12 hours.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:40 am
Canas Renvall
May 21, 1998

I hear one of the scientists came out of the lab dead drunk. Stupid bastards.. if they can't keep control down there, no doubt there'll be a load of trouble. Maybe I should go down and take a quick peek. Afterall, the wolf and eagle crests are already in the fountain, I just need to go down..

May 22, 1998

My God! What happened down there?! I went down to investigate and everyone was stumbling around like they'd had a few drinks too many. Some of them were even naked.. As I made my escape, someone grabbed me and tried biting my neck. I pushed him away, but he scratched my arm as I ran for the exit. It's pretty big, but I'll live. I'll just fill the bath and let it soak for a while.

May 23, 1998

I hear moans everywhere outside the bathroom.. Everyone must've gone insane. What if.. what if I'm infected with whatever they have since I went down there? I feel really itchy.. and my skin, it feels clammy. And I'm starving.. So far, I've drank only the water from the sink for a day and a half. What's going on, what have I gotten myself into?

(This page is stained with blood and has shaky handwriting.)
M y 24, 1 98

Good God, please save e.. Someone.. I was so h ry I bit off a piece of fle from my arm. It sted g , and my arm esn't hurt like it uld.. Why is this hap ing to me? I ne r wanted this to happen.. I tched up the bite wound, so it's not bl ng anymore. I pray to God for s eone to rescue me.. The ans are getting more fr uent outside. To dr n this out, I fi up the bath every now and then and rest, dipping my head under every once in a while. It's so cal ing.. However, one time I me up and saw a bit of my own esh floating up from my arm.. Why? I n v r wanted this..

May 25, 1998
(This page is stained with more blood and the handwriting is almost illegible.)

Me eat s e other a m. Mm. I ta e ath. Wa r g od. I go u er and get rid no se. Want mo . Leg l ok yu .

May 26, 1998

I go sleep in water.

(The rest of the pages have bloodstained scribbles.)

Definitely my favorite so far....  

JeffesinFerre

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:56 am
Ok, the 23rd

Reasearcher's records
September 23rd
Hey Birkin, it's me Ace again. Anyway, we lost jeffrey to a crimson head. I'm surprised that we're sill studying those things. Morpheus once said that their transformation from Crimson's to Lickers is something we should pay attention to. Oh, and you know what? I met this guy named Kendo and he said he'd make me a shotgun or crossbow. Why did I ask him to do that? Wel,, when my vacation rolls around I'm going to go hunting up in the mountans. What for? Escaped subjects, I kinda like putting these monsters down. Alrigtht, here's the latest from me.
Normal Zombie became crimson head after much exposure to T-virus, time varies according to exposure, pure forms were tested and the crimson began some licker transformations.

::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games