Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
What could have been (I was bored. enjoy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:56 pm
(Oi! This is only what COULD have happened, if Sojiro did not meet any friends in Kanoha, such as Hiro Hyuuga, or Mikyo. Kinda like a Bardock/dbz thing.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rain patters against the trees and wind shakes the branches as lightning fills the sky. A figure hurries along a small path, stops, then looks to the left and right, then behind them. then figure deserts the path, and jumps into the foliage, running through the bushes, cutting himself on thorns.

The figure, Sojiro, trips and falls into the mud. Frantically, he scrambles up, kunai falling out of his pouch. He doesn't notice, his only worry to get away. Behind him, back on the path, a figure slowly takes large steps. Almost as if prolonging the chase.

A few minutes later, Sojiro is still running through the foliage, no longer trying to use the trees advantage. At least he was too scared to think of that. He would have probably slipped on the wet branches anyway. Sojiro races on, looking over his shoulder from time to time, then turns back to continue running.

Busting through branches, he makes it into a clearing. There are no more trees, but the clearing abrubtly stops. A cliff, a drop about 80 feet below, proves escape impossible. he would have to go back the way he came. he would-

No.

As he turned, the figure blocked his path. A kanoha tracker ninja. Sojiro backs away from him, heading towards the edge of the cliff. He reaches for his sword, and grips the handle. Rainwater and sweat makes the blade hard to grip on to. The only thing that manages to make him hold it, is the fact that he was about to have to use it.

"Why you fled Kanoha," The Tracker started, "I will never know. All I do know, is that you can't stay out of Kanoha, for military purposes. Of course, you can't return either, so the only other option for you... is death."

The Tracker pulls his two ft longer than average Katana out of his sheath.

"Are you going to take it like a shinobi would, or will you struggle?"

Sojiro's throat is dry, and his voice is shaky, but answer is firm.

"A Shinobi would struggle. Never give up, never surrendur. My Nendo."

The tracker nodded, then rushed at Sojiro.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not done, but will finsh tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:58 am
Wow, It's good ^^ I like it. Can't wait for the next installment!  

Kulac Akios

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:48 am
Sojiro flinched, the ninja's speed far surpassed his own. He tried to run, but the ninja blocked his path with his elongated blade.

The Tracker grinned, and backed up far enough for him and Sojiro to be two feet away from each other. Ever so close.

"P-please. Just let me leave."

"You know that is unacceptable. If an enemy village captures your body, the secrets, especially the bamboo jutsu will be used against the leaf. You know that as well as I."

Sojiro drew his blade, and made an attempt to slice the mans throat, and the tracker, almost effortlessly, stepped backward out of range.

"Now you die. Katon! Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" (Great Big fireball technique)

A huge fireball exploded from the ninja's mouth, and to escape it, Sojiro backed away, over the edge of the cliffs.

A voice rang out, enough for the ninja to hear as his fireball subsided.

"TAKE- SHIGEMI!" (Bamboo Grove)

The cliff suddenly was no more. Bamboo exploded from each and every side of the ground. The tracker had to jump in the air, and form more hand signs to try and evade them.

"Katon, Housenka!" (Pheonix Flame)

Several large fireballs decimated the bamboo and the rest of the cliff.
The tracker ninja lands on the branches of a tree, three feet away from the no longer in tact cliff. The tracker peers down, looking to see if Sojiro fell to a rocky death. No.

He was floating among the bamboo he had formed. A mini raft was formed, and Sojiro floated along with the current, away from the ninja's grip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:02 am
Sojiro breathed hard, holding his hands up in ninjutsu signs.

"Take-Junsei!"

A large bamboo pipe opened up behind the fleeing raft and aimed straight at the tracker ninja. A large torrent of water jet streamed out at the trees. The ninja managed to escape, darting farther into the forest.

At least Sojiro was safe now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sojiro's eyes fluttered and he woke. He noticed the current had gotten stronger. The raft was no longer just floating, but actually coursing down the river. Sojiro quickly sat up, seeing that up ahead, steam rose so that the rest of the river couldn't be seen beyond that point. But Sojiro knew there was no 'rest of the river'. There was a waterfall beyond this point.

He looked on all sides of the bank, then he looked back towards the rising steam, and saw on opposite sides of the river, there were two statues. then he realized where he was at.

User Image  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:28 am
hehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:41 am
(Hey, thats not funny!!) gonk

Sojiro hops off of the raft, and to the right side of the embankment. The raft continues and falls into the mist. Any second afterward, it would be crushed by sharp rocks below. Sojiro was about to try and find another way down, but something caught his eye, on top of one of the hokage statues.

"You can't escape. You will meet your end, at the valley of the end. Proper place for a proper execution. Lovely, isn't it?"

Sojiro drew his sword, and jumped up on top of the other Hokage's finger.

"Fine. I can't run and hide any longer."

"I'll say. Katon, Housenka!"

A flurry of fireballs flew at Sojiro, and he unsheathed his blade, and darted right past the burning fireballs. The tracker also jumped in the air, and their blades collided together. They then kicked off each other's feet, and flew backward, landing in their original spots.

"Heh. I'm surprised a Chuunin could keep up with me."

"Relax. Title's don't make a ninja strong."

"They only label you among society."

The tracker disappeared.
Instantly, Sojiro felt a huge pain in his stomach. He tried to shake it, wanting to know where the Ninja had disappeared to. Suddenly, the waterfall around him stopped roaring. The Hokage's hands started to unfold, and he began to fall. Genjutsu.

He tried to get his hands to form together, but the pain in his stomach increased. Out of nowhere, the tracker ninja's head came out of his stomach. He was attached to him.

"This is only the first of many a pain you will feel."

Still falling, Sojiro brought his hands together.

"Release!"

He yelled, and the world instantly went back to the way it was. Almost immediately, the tracker's fist flew into Sojiro's face, and he flew off the statue. Almost 100 ft. away, he landed in the water, having no time to stabalize his chakra. He sat in the water, trying to breathe, trying to struggle upward. his legs felt heavy.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:42 am
(i wasnt laughing at tht i was laughing sio i could post something i only skimmed through what you wrote down sorry if you got thtre wrong concept)) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:43 am
"we're takeing the hobates to Isenguard...we're taking the ring Moringya!!!"  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:59 am
(Lol. Its ok Destiny. I wasn't angry atcha. MIKYO! JUICY SHWEET! SMEAGOL LIKE FISHIES!!!)

Sojiro felt his body begin to sink. He looked down at his legs. They were covered in some kind of rocky substance. He bent over, trying to get it off his legs. Then he looked up. with a horrified glance, he saw that the tracker ninja was standing on the water, his hands in a hand sign. This was a jutsu!

How did it happen, he didn't get close to me-.... yes. He did. When we clashed the first time! When we kicked off each other, he must've activated some sort of material. It must expand in water. Which means!

Sojiro looked down. His waist was covered in the substance now. Sojiro panicked, but held his hands together. Underwater, he shouted.

"take-yari!"

Bamboo spears came up and struck his feet, shoot his body through the water and straight into the ninja. As the two bodies sprawled through the air,the substance cracked, and fell of Sojiro's legs. The two landed in a heap, and scrambled up to get into their fighting positions again.

"That was good. No one's gotten out of that one before."

The ninja said, shaking a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:00 am
(i know fish is awsome)  

Cold winter angel

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:02 am
(My precious!!!!Myyyyy preciousssss!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:05 am
(ilike chicken tooo!)  

Cold winter angel

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:05 am
(Lol. Gimme a minute. Gotta think of something good)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:13 am
(mkay dess and sai are fighting if you wanna watch so....its sibling rivalry)  

Cold winter angel

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:22 am
(ooh. Sounds good.)

Sojiro spits.

"Enough. I don't like to converse with a soon to be corpse."

"Ah. Ever so confident I see."

Sojiro stabbed forward, holding his sheath in the other hand. The man blocks, and knocks away Sojiro's blade, the brings the back of the sword, the dull side, against the sheath.

"My. A double bato Jutsu user? Haven't seen one since the days of the war."

"Sh-Shut up!"

Sojiro released the sheath, and belted the tracker in the face. He stumbled backwards a few feet, then resumed his attack with a side slash.
Sojiro bent down, the sword slicing off a sliver of hair. He grabbed his sheath, and brought it up, right into the mans groin.
The tracker fell backward in pain, and Sojiro turned and fled in another direction. When the tracker stood, he still haunched over. He searched the rocks for Sojiro, but couldn't find him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sojiro was standing above the tracker, two small bamboo stubs sticking out of the rock wall. It was enough to support his weight, and he was ever so quiet. He reached into his pouch, and grabbed a Shuriken. He held it directly above the ninja's head, and let it fall.

(Well, thats one reason Ninja don't have Velcro Pouches.) domokun  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces