Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Have you scared people off with odd things that you do? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:28 pm
Discuss.

I have a habit of beating up people I don't like on gaia with frying pans in my roleplay. My friend's 'pen pal' is now deathly afraid of frying pans. its completely true.

I have a very odd laugh. seriously I do.

I have the most random moments of anyone that I know.

how about you?

note: please don't post stuff others might find offensive; others do read this thread, and i want everyone to have a good time. thank you.

also, please be realistic. I don't find 'jumping out from behind a wall' or 'running into something on purpose' or anything like this odd or even funny. so don't post that stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:31 pm
I once licked my arm in the lunch line at school and got a few people to step away from me mrgreen mrgreen

Teh Pure

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:33 pm
IRL, I'm totally insane. Just being around people and talking scares them off. That's why I have to hang out with people at or above my level of craziness. However, on the computer, I calm down a lot and become one of the most calm people online. I try not to be crazy online because I'm afraid I might freak people out  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:39 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
IRL, I'm totally insane. Just being around people and talking scares them off. That's why I have to hang out with people at or above my level of craziness. However, on the computer, I calm down a lot and become one of the most calm people online. I try not to be crazy online because I'm afraid I might freak people out

Oh yes, because freaking out the people IRL who judge you everyday is perfectly fine, whereas you wouldn't want these interwebz nerds to think "Whoa, that guy's crazy."

I'm the exact opposite xD

Teh Pure

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:41 pm
I simply have very random moments.

I jsut start laughing at a word, or something I remembered, or make myself laugh.

it scares people sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:41 pm
well, I pick my nose with no shame, I swear and drink alot, I tend to be an a*****e to people I don't know, and some that I do, I don't give a s**t for opinions, and im not afraid to express my opinions.

yes, I get my a** kicked all the time. no, I don't suck at fighting. I let people kick my a** so when they try to do it again, I know how they fight. won almost as many as I've lost. (the losing part being what I allowed).

my music alone makes people not wanna be near me (seeing as most Americans are devoted Christians, listing to satanic metal makes them a little shaky).

when I overhear a cheerleader (or a hot chick) say something sexually, I tend to butt in on the conversation, and escalate it. If her boyfriend tries to shut me up, I start to explain to him why its sad to date cheerleaders who go down on anyone thats popular just so they feel like they'll be cool. (relatively, I explain he's dating a slut).

so no, people only tend to like me if I want to give them a chance to see me when im not an a**.  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:43 pm
Teh Pure
Ulquiorra Shiffer

Oh yes, because freaking out the people IRL who judge you everyday is perfectly fine, whereas you wouldn't want these interwebz nerds to think "Whoa, that guy's crazy."

I'm the exact opposite xD
exactly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:46 pm
I don't care if someone thinks I'm nuts; I"m unique, end of story.

and proud of it!!! mrgreen  

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

Zephire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:46 pm
I once freaked a guy by asking if he was a masochist (I had my reasons). I don't talk much and we didn't really know each other so he had no idea how to react.

And I'm very open about talking about sex and sex related subjects, so that usually makes people take a step back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:55 pm
In one All Flesh Must Be Eaten roleplaying campaign, I handcuffed and sodomized a zombie. Rolled the dice for it and everything.

Sound disgusting? Yeah, the group thought so too. That was a year ago, and they still haven't let me play again.  

Asellus Rosewater

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:58 pm
asel: wait...what?

zephire: I would see their reasons. its not something to speak of in the open, or around frying pan wielding people.

I don't get it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:05 am
Dranzer_shadow_wanderer
I was just staying in character, playing a loose-moraled dirty cop looking to satisfy the basic principles (Money, cigarettes, sex) whenever the opportunity presented itself.

At the time it happened all I had was two bullets in her handgun, a flashlight, a lighter, a pair of handcuffs, and a need for either a cigarette or something sexually explicit.

There was a hooker-turned-zombie approaching. There were no cigarettes to be seen. I figured...satisfying one of her addictions would only be natural.

The other players thought excluding me from further meetings would be a bit less mentally unsanitary.  

Asellus Rosewater

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:07 am
Psh.... People like the odd things I do......
Lick my elbow, sit down and put both my feet behind my head and walk on my hands, put one foot behind my head standing up, kick myself in the head, turn both feet backwards and walk, turn only one foot around and walk even better........
I don't even remember all of them.....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:08 am
Asellus Rosewater
Dranzer_shadow_wanderer
I was just staying in character, playing a loose-moraled dirty cop looking to satisfy the basic principles (Money, cigarettes, sex) whenever the opportunity presented itself.

At the time it happened all I had was two bullets in her handgun, a flashlight, a lighter, a pair of handcuffs, and a need for either a cigarette or something sexually explicit.

There was a hooker-turned-zombie approaching. There were no cigarettes to be seen. I figured...satisfying one of her addictions would only be natural.

The other players thought excluding me from further meetings would be a bit less mentally unsanitary.
xd  

Pailzor
Captain

Dazily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:09 am
      Ohhhh. Just tonight at the movies I did!

Me and my friend's have been watching the Berries and Creme commercial ALL day. So when we went to see HP5, naturally it frequently came up.

I ran up to some guy and said "Pardon me. What is that you have on your popcorn?"
      He said "Butter,"
      "Butter! Butter and what else?!"
      "....Salt?"

And I think you all should know how it carried on from there.
      I had a few people laughing (obviously me, and my friends)
      But for the most part, people gave me weird looks and walked away quickly.

The poor guy must have felt extremely awkward...

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff