Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply RP Haven
ALL CURRENT MEMBERS OF MY RP,READ THIS!!!. PLEASE.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:59 am
I have a friend...some of you might know her, she is a fellow SOT lover.
Yunalesca_Leith......she has an rp......it's a mixture of SOT, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.
We DESPERATELY need more SOT characters for it. I am playing Kahlan, she is playing Nicci.
If you have any more questions and concerns, contact her.
Here is the link for the rp:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29036797  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:31 pm
I'm bumping this so that you people will read it!.  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:08 pm
How about, you agree to advertise it here if they let you advertise our RP there? We need a lot of people too. We still don't have a lot of critical people, and i think we're losing members. Nora is RPing as two people, yet she's never on. Lophus, Richard's son(a critical role), hasn't said anything for a while.

We need more too. I'll join their RP if they join ours!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:20 pm
I agree with -R- Lord Rahl -R-, beside if she's a SoT lover too there shouldnt be a problem, right?  

Calintz the Doppelganger

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:33 pm
I'm true to my word too, I'll join theirs if they join ours. My real dilemma though, is that I'm a hardcore FFVIII fan aswell, so do I RP as FF8 or SOT?? Lol, my soul is being split.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:59 pm
I shall contact Yunalesca_Leith and see if she shall allow me to advertise my rp in her rp. Problme is, if the people aren't in this guild yet, they must join that, then read through all the rules, make a profile, catch up with the rp, and all that fun stuff.
But yes, are in need of more people. Lophus, as you may or may not know, is a busy man, with a job, and a family to support from my understanding. Nora, is going through a very rough time right now and contacted me long ago about her problems to let me know that she is sorry if she doesn't post for awhile, like she told me, she may, or may not be able to bounce back quickly enough, so she opted to fade out for awhile.

As for your dilemma there dearest Zedd......you may check out the rp, look through the characters that are needed, and you may apply as both if you are going for main characters.
With her rp, main characters need only her permission to join the rp, no profile or rp sample is needed, a process that is painstaking, however, I disagree with her method of simply allowing people who wish to rp as main characters just hop in and start posting, I think for main characters especially, they should at least submit rp samples.

But anways, she, as well as many others rp as more than one person, you may opt to play whoever you wish, just pm Yunalesca_Leith .

However, Zedd, for the rpers of SOT is taken, I'm playing Kahlan, Richard is taken, and.....Nicci is taken by Yunalesca herself.  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Oh i never planned on being Zedd. I would be afraid of what awful things would happen when you crossed so many things.

Anyway, i could do a lot of things with that RP. i feel like I'm carrying our current RP and i could do so much with this new one, but we have to get atleast one from theirs befoire i join their's. That's final.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:25 pm
I see....well.....*smiles* I'm pleased your so interested in joining.
I have, in turn, sent a pm to Yunalesca_Leith, asking permission to advertise my rp in her own, to gain us some new members. I await a message from her now.

I have also, sent a pm to Notebook....who is playing Nora as you well know, seeing as how...she has been on alot recently, asking her how she is doing, and how she feels about perhaps coming back to the rp.
If we must sort of just phase Nora out...then so be it, but if she isn't going to start rping anymore, I'm giving Nathan to someone else.
As you can tell, I've matters well in hand, and I'm handling all the buinsess you've brought to my attention, even though I knew that soon, I was going to have to do something about the rp.

If you are interested...I have another rp.....of my own creation...sort of Trinity Blood based in another guild..titled simply: Dedicated.

Calintz has long ago joined, and I have one other member....I'M IN DESPERATE NEED OF MORE THAN JUST TWO OTHERS BESIDES MYSELF!!.
Please look up the guild, my rp is in the Anime rp's section

As for the next matter with our SOT rp....I will be pming Lophus, to ensure he is still planning on posting, if not, his character, as is, will also be given to someone else.
I understand he has a family and a job and all, but I do need active members....I'd hate seeing him go, but perhaps he just needs reminded.....of the Rp.  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:04 pm
ocool ill try and join but i think im a bit late  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:29 pm
Sorry everyone about my recent absence. I have not forgotten about the RP and would love nothing more than to be extremely active. It's about time that I explain my situation.

From the beginning of August to most recently I have not had access to the internet due to a terrible fault of my ISP. Seeing as how they still have not moved to resolve this issue, my internet access is now limited to while at work. Thanfully though with my new career I have much more time to be able to RP if with a slight delay in my replies due to special projects that I may be having to take care of.

That said, now that I have returned and do not plan on disappearing for very long, I will begin replying once I catch up.

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:32 am
*cheers and applauds*

Good to hear. Welcome back old friend! Hope I didn't mis-use your character too much? I kind of had to work with him a little bit to keep things moving. I did my best not to involve him too much or make him do anything that you wouldn't like while you were gone.

Hope things are working out for you [outside the Matrix].  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:41 pm
Mews!!. *squealies* Oh dear Lophus....I thought you'd never return to us!!. *glomptackles*
I'm glad to hear that things are begining to work out for you.

Now....if only..whilest I deal with my senior year of high school I myself could get on a bit more....and recruit....we're in need of new people, as it is, it does not seem our dearest Nora shall be returning to us.

Dear J_Bagel...it is not yet to late. ^^ Never fear.  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
RP Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items