Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
So I stayed at a haunted bed and breakfast...(PIC!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:37 pm
The Doctor's Inn in Cape May, New Jersey. It was mentioned in Cape May Ghost Stories, book two. Not sure if you've read that, but anyway, I got this photo. Note the indent on the chair, the paleness shaped like a human figure above it, and the footprints on the floor. I swear, there is no CG or alteration to the photo.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:59 pm
lol cool!  

kyle+krys

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:08 am
ok, I can't see a human figure above the char, am I the only one to miss this?

Also, if you look at chairs. unless they are brand new ones, dents are left in them from where people have sat in them before, especially if it's a chair that's used a lot eg in a hotel room.
The same sort of thing happens with carpets, the fibers in the carpet stay pointing in another direction from the rest when pressure is applies, unril the floor is vacuumed again. Try it, slide your foot across the carpet in the opposite way to the way the rest of the fibers in the carpet are going.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:07 pm
i cant see a figure either....  

Rock4ourRock

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:52 pm
i cant see it, but cool. i recently got a book 'hunted NJ coast' and i think it mentioned something about cape may...i heard there's an old hotel in flemmington thats now a restaurant that the top level of it is haunted. i saw it. pretty kewl building though i didnt go inside  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:41 am
There is nothing strange about that photograph?  

Floorgasms

Icy Wynter Rayn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:11 pm
That's cool, I've always wanted to stay at a haunted bed and breakfast.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:13 am
Lord Jagged
ok, I can't see a human figure above the char, am I the only one to miss this?

Also, if you look at chairs. unless they are brand new ones, dents are left in them from where people have sat in them before, especially if it's a chair that's used a lot eg in a hotel room.
The same sort of thing happens with carpets, the fibers in the carpet stay pointing in another direction from the rest when pressure is applies, unril the floor is vacuumed again. Try it, slide your foot across the carpet in the opposite way to the way the rest of the fibers in the carpet are going.

You're not the only one not seeing anything. For the chair...it kinda looks like numerous of hands have been putting full pressure on it.For the carpet...it looks like some number of feet were stomping or standing in the smae place but looking in a different direction.I don't really think it's anything paranormal.  

WhoopThereItIsnt

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:45 pm
unless it had just appeared, i don't think it's anything.
old chairs tend to always look like that. so many people have sat on it, that it tends to indent where people sit.
the carpet just looks like it's been vaccumed.
or someone was sitting there a long time in heels.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:29 pm
Definitely looks like a cushion sunken with age.  

JettaKD

6,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items