Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:24 pm
Locale Name:Haunted Carnival

Classification: Business
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Kanareshii

Description:
Near the Outskirts of the Market Place, a gated area covered in faded colored tents and old but very sturdy snack and game stands covered barren land of dry dirt and half green grass. Old Carnival Rides that moved by command to bring laughter to passengers had nearly rusted and have come to dis-function. The sky around it had become a never ending cloudy day, covering all possible gaps of sun.

The once lively carnival was deserted and it had darkened from it's once bright condition. Many had passed the place but only because of curiosity. The carnival seemed to draw many towards it like if it was calling to them to come inside and visit to feed the curiosity in which it spreads until you hear a menacing hiss in the air and soon sounds of chatter and laughter with the sound of roller coasters roaring with passenger screaming and echoing in the air bringing cold wins which soon shuns everyone away in fright.

At night, if you stay long enough, you may see the carnival come to life.

There are 5 different tents. 4 of them are aligned on the right, in front of one large tent, The Big Top. On the left are old rides and booths for snacks, tickets, and games. Be careful of the rides, the tend to fall apart sometimes.

Past Events:*Zepher, Tack and Dorian await the Kanareshii clan
*James, Amber, Mitoko and Aiden enter the carnival
*Omen the substitute clan leader lead Kanareshii people Cambridge
*Dorian and Tack meet with omen
*Zepher encounters intruders
*Ghosts swarm the people in the carnival

Current Events:Events seemed to have cooled down for now but thehaunted carnival is still in bad shape
*Page 5 is the start of new storylines  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:15 pm
In The Big Top, Three people occupied the large tent. By description, a young teen and two middle aged men. the Teen and one of the men were sitting on the benches as the other paced in annoyance.

"Why are we doing this again Tak?" The man stopped looking at the other. "You know why, Zephyr. Plus I've said it 10 times already." He answered. The teen only stayed silent looking between the two.

"Yeah but working as a care taker for an abandoned carnival doesn't suit me!" Zephyr complained. Tak shook his head. "It's not going to be abandoned anymore. The Kanareshii clan owns the place now and most likely going to fix it up or do something with it." Tak corrected.

"Yeah, but why did you sign us up to be care takers for them?!" Zypher exclaimed. "Because, A, We get paid for it by the mayor, B, it's a good place to live with out the sun and all, and C, We get delivered a good supply of blood so we're easily fed." Tak said sternly. Zephyr pouted. "I can do fine with just blood capsules....." He gummbled.

Tak sighed then looked at the girl who seemed to either pull or feel her fang. "Dorian, don't do that, I told you already, you'll cut your self." Tak scolded gently and she quickly stopped putting her hands on her lap. Tak patted her head. "You'll get used to it having it around just bare with it." Dorian nodded in response.  

Taimu Dolores

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:01 pm
James and Amber walked through the empty rows of stands and rides. Amber looked up, a curious look in her eyes, staring at the rollercosters above. "You ok?" James asked. She looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. I wonder if this place is still working....." She replied. They continued walking untill they came across a huge tent. On this tent was a worn out sign that said "The Big Top" on it. "Hey! Let's see if a show's going on!" Amber said, running inside. James quickly followed. She ran into the stands, finding a center seat. He walked over and sat next to her. "It doesn't look like this place has been used in awhile," He looked over at Amber, "But it's the perfect place to hide if he attacks again. There's hundreds of stalls for you to hide in, and no one's here to get hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:12 am
*I walk up to two big wrought iron gates. I can hear music floating through the air, but very briefly, almost gostly. I see that all the lights are off, save one or two emergency lights and one small on in the big top. theres nothing here I thought, I guess I can still go clubbing... I turn away and start to walk toward the bright lights emitted by the emense city* ((continue at city hall))  

Aiden the Silent

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:00 pm
Omen followed the directions closely given in the letter but though he didn't pay much attention to where he was going as he hit the fence. "Gah!" He covered his out of reaction nearly dropping his papers. "That's a bad sign." He said looking around. Omen veiwed passed the gates. "Oh dear.....it really does look haunted." He blinked. To him it nearly looked barren enough to make it look like a zombie would randomly popping out of the ground. He shivered and not because of the breeze.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:59 am
"Nha, it's just a wooden one" said Capridge at the COmment Omen made about the "bad sign".

"SO, this is the Carnival eh? DOesn't look half as fun as I taught... Where's the clowns?" He asked to whom ever would answer him. Really, he was now starting to doubt if there would be anthign interesting here.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Mitoko swung the opening to the tent back and followed Amber inside. He looked around but he couldnt see anything of interest aside from the two people who where near the gate to the church.
"Well doesnt this place just give off that welcoming feeling? he asked jokingly. "Could be worse places to hide, at least there are no zombies here."
His swords struck a metal pole near the entrance and sparks shot from the contact. He looked towards James and apologized for the light. He stood near Amber keeping a constant vigilance on the surroundings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:07 pm
"It's haunted so that basically means it's abandoned..." Omen picked up his papersw until he jumped hearing the sound of music and chatter in the air. "...Or not!" The next thing her knew he heard metal hit metal in one of the tents as well as a glimps of a spark. "Ghosts!!!" Omen panicked. Who knew he'd be scared of the dead....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You hear that?" Zephyr turned to the entrance/exit of the Big Top Tent. Dorrian squirmed in her seat slightly nervous. "You think the leader of Kanareshii is here already?" Tak suggested and stood. "Maybe but I don't like that other sound." Zephyr started out. "Stay here Dorrian." Dorrian nodded and both Tak and Zephyr went out to investigate. From there they saw two people at the gate but the sound came from one of the tents. "You go and see the people at the gate, I'm going to look through the other tents." Tak nodded and went off to the gates to see the newcomers as Zephyr started through the other tents.  

Taimu Dolores

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:51 pm
Mitoko Sensei
Mitoko swung the opening to the tent back and followed Amber inside. He looked around but he couldnt see anything of interest aside from the two people who where near the gate to the church.
"Well doesnt this place just give off that welcoming feeling? he asked jokingly. "Could be worse places to hide, at least there are no zombies here."
His swords struck a metal pole near the entrance and sparks shot from the contact. He looked towards James and apologized for the light. He stood near Amber keeping a constant vigilance on the surroundings.
(Sorry I didn't respond sooner. sweatdrop Marching Band practice)

"And now, all we can do is wait." James said. He stood up and walked to the highest back row, and cut a small whole in the tent. "And just watch." Amber looked at him and sighed, then looked up at Mitoko. "He's always so serious. Why won't he just relax?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:37 pm
Mitoko was about to respond when blue light flew into the tent and stopped in front of him. It was Shiva. He swung around to the door of the tent. Someone was heading this way, and it wasnt someone Shiva recognized.
"I think this is why we dont relax much." He said with a smile as he looked back over his shoulder at Amber. His head slowly rolled back towards the door. "Someone is headed this way. I think they saw the spark from my sword."  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:32 pm
Campridge also had heard the noise but didn't really cared about it. Relic weren't making metal sounds. Usually, they would be making....Relic sounds? He start looking in all direction to see if he would see someone and after a while, he did.
"Look, there's someone coming here" he told Omen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:33 pm
Vincent was light on his feet and quiet as could be as he surveyed the area. He was careful not to disturb things- and yet his curiosity caused him to touch a few things here and there. Vincent had been following behind Cy, Omen and Alex- however upon hearing the strange noises he lost his focus and accidently bumped gently into Alex.

"Sorry.. I didnt mean to- This place is strange, but exciting dont you think?" Vincent said to Alex.

Cy continued to follow the others, his hands in his pockets as he looked around the place. "I wonder what this place was before it became "haunted". Or rather i wonder what gave it that name." Cy said half in thought. If anyone had explained the place earlier he hadnt been paying attention.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:33 pm
"Eh?" Omen looked up seeing the man walking up to the gate. "Hello, are one of you the leader of Kanareshii?" he asked. "Ah I am...uh temporarily....And you are..... uh.... " Omen shuffled through his papers to find the name of the man. "Tak. I'm Tak, good to meet you sir." He smiled and opened the gate. "Sorry about the gate, we weren't sure if it was alright to take it down or not let alone knowing when you were coming." Tak stood aside letting everyone in.

"It's alright....I guess.....aren't there two others?" He asked. "Oh, You mean Zephyr and Dorrian? Dorrian is at the big top while Zypher is checking something out. He thinks it may be a trespasser or something." Tak explained and omen Nodded as Tak looked to the others. "And who you three may be?" He asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zephyr started to hear voices in one of the tents. He aproached it slowly then saw a faint glow. In response he flew open the entrance of the tent and found three people and a glowing creature. Zypher took a quick glance on each of them and aproached cautiously. "Who are you and what are you doing here on these grounds?" he questioned the three.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:56 am
"Well that all depends," James walked over and wrapped his arms around Amber protectively, "Do you want to live or do you want to know and die?" Amber looked at James, then at the boy who entered. "Ignore him. We're not here to cause harm. We're just here to hide." Amber said smiling.  

FallenWithGrace

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:36 pm
"What kind of lame question is that?" Zephyr thought annoyingly and then sighed. "'m not intending to fight or kill anything either I'm already dead and old for that..." He nearly grumbled. "Anyways you better come with me then, Can't leave you hiding here." he turned from them opening the tent out.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff