Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i love a girl, but shes moving... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P01S0N3D_CUPC4KE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:24 pm
I love a girl... ive loved her since school started, but shes moving and we havent even kissed yet...

Ive really wanted to go out with her, but i never had the balls to ask her...

What do i do to tell her ...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:42 am
ask her out.  

ffsghyanbh

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:09 am
Tell her exactly that. Well, except for the kiss part. You might want to just do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:31 am
i went through the exact same problem. exept i was moving away.
when is she moving. if its a mattr of months then ask her out.
but if not then just confess and live with life
unless you think you have the apttitude for a long distace relationship
then all the power to ya
and about the kissing thing
if you dont get up the guts to do it before she leaves
you should at least do it on the last day you see each other
(how romantic 4laugh )  

solonley

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:54 pm
solonly is right. Just go for while you still can. At least she would know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:28 pm
solonley
i went through the exact same problem. exept i was moving away.
when is she moving. if its a mattr of months then ask her out.
but if not then just confess and live with life
unless you think you have the apttitude for a long distace relationship
then all the power to ya
and about the kissing thing
if you dont get up the guts to do it before she leaves
you should at least do it on the last day you see each other
(how romantic 4laugh )
the same thing happened to me ... :[ i still talk to the guy but i know it wouldn't work out ... i was going to ask him out the last day i saw him but my mom picked me up from school early and i didn't really get to say good bye :[ i found out later that he was going to ask me out too!! :[ but deffinatly keep in touch no matter what b/c if everything works out you can become really really good friends :]  

mexoyou

P01S0N3D_CUPC4KE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:39 pm
KK thx guys... im really glad u helped out.. i didnbt know where else to turn... so i was like...Gaia!... lol but thx anyways i think im gonna try out the last day thing lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:07 am
hey i got really good advice accully ok me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost two years now we met cuz he was in college and he was finishing and we had been liking eachother forever so we said why not go out we did and even tho i live in philly and now he lives in upstate NY its about a 4 hour drive away we still talk online and on the phone and see eachother a few times a month and spend holidays together a few months ago he asked me to marry him i said yeah and we decided when i finish school and become 21 ( since im 19 about to be 20) that we will get married and then move to jersey together since its right in the middle from our familys lol i hope you get what im saying though its like the kill hannah song called dont die wondering so dont regret never doing it cuz it mite just be a great relationship ya know smile

Good Luck !  

Sakura Anata

Beloved Elder

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150

Uebermenschen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:42 am
This is happening to me right now. Personally, if you REALLY love her, I would suggest NOT going out with her. It's not worth it. Keep in touch when she moves, but don't get too close in such little time, keep in touch and grow a bond. I tried going out with...her in the little time we had left...it's not worth it. It was great, but we did some stupid stuff. We ran away together. It wasn't good. We didn't eat for almost 3 days (as if I'd much in that time anyway, but) and we broke into a house and stayed there. We were scared the whole time, and we ended up getting arrested (cuffs hurt a bit!) Now our praents hate the our other halves (or close to it) and she broke up with me. I think that was best, it hurt knowing we would be separated, it's better to just keep in touch.

Do what you like, but take heed what I say.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:39 pm
Tell her the way you feel. It's a better thing you never dated her, because it'd make it that much harder when she moved. I don't think it's as much of a love thing as it is an infatuation, that's how it is at a young age. That's not my thing to say, but it's my view on it. I'm in the same situation, only I have a better grasp on it. My neighbor is moving this summer, and I liked her for over a year. I never made anything of it and I'm glad, because if I ever did date her it'd suck when she really did move. My advice is just be open with her and tell her about how much you like her and that you'll miss her a lot, also that you valued her friendship. That is if you did have a friendship.  

The Kings Royal Baker

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:36 pm
Just speak the truth.

Always works. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:54 pm
Uebermenschen
This is happening to me right now. Personally, if you REALLY love her, I would suggest NOT going out with her. It's not worth it. Keep in touch when she moves, but don't get too close in such little time, keep in touch and grow a bond. I tried going out with...her in the little time we had left...it's not worth it. It was great, but we did some stupid stuff. We ran away together. It wasn't good. We didn't eat for almost 3 days (as if I'd much in that time anyway, but) and we broke into a house and stayed there. We were scared the whole time, and we ended up getting arrested (cuffs hurt a bit!) Now our praents hate the our other halves (or close to it) and she broke up with me. I think that was best, it hurt knowing we would be separated, it's better to just keep in touch.

Do what you like, but take heed what I say.

lol.. that mus of been interesting.. why did u run away tho? stay there.. just be the unseen  

jrat123456

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:04 pm
PAY ATTENTION TO THE DATES, AND HOW FAR DOWN THE PAGE THE POSTS ARE.
YOU PEOPLE ARE RESURRECTING OLD THREADS THAT NEED NOT BE RESURRECTED. THEY HAVE BEEN SOLVED, OR LEFT ALONE, AND DO NOT NEED TO BE BROUGHT BACK UP.

KNOCK. IT. OFF.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:44 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
PAY ATTENTION TO THE DATES, AND HOW FAR DOWN THE PAGE THE POSTS ARE.
YOU PEOPLE ARE RESURRECTING OLD THREADS THAT NEED NOT BE RESURRECTED. THEY HAVE BEEN SOLVED, OR LEFT ALONE, AND DO NOT NEED TO BE BROUGHT BACK UP.

KNOCK. IT. OFF.

I laughed when I realized how far back this was...then decided not to say anything.
I laughed even harder when you yelled at the kids...and i decided to say something.
haha.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:15 am

Yeah, well, I was getting ticked.
A few new members think it's absolutely wonderful to put their piece in everywhere in this forum, and quite honestly, it was pissing me off.

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff