Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soul_of_BLARG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:08 am
so we all know sephroith is hard to beat cuz hes got lots of health and he does
a lot of damage heres what you do
1:get buffed up gain lvls make good armor and such
2:utalize your skills so they work good together (dont have two thing that you need to press square)
3:get fatal crest very usefull (you get it at the last tournment)
4:get lots of elixers(you will need them)
and finally 5:take off mp hastaga for the fatal crest in mp charge you have infinit combo

and if you do all of those things you should beat him in no time  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 am
first off lvl up to get berserk charge so you won't need fatal crest then sysinsize the ultima then fight him. second there are three tourneys after the goddess of fate cup.  

darkness_element_master

soul_of_BLARG

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:10 am
darkness_element_master
first off lvl up to get berserk charge so you won't need fatal crest then sysinsize the ultima then fight him. second there are three tourneys after the goddess of fate cup.
what ever it doesnt matter thats how i beat him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:52 pm
darkness_element_master

correction my lad *four((count them)) four paradox tournaments..

and as for seph, just get beserk charge and ultima..the only real technique you would use to get your beserk charge running is trinity limit..i beat him at level 59 with ultima weapon, beserk charge, combo/air combo plusses and trinity limit..and whatever other techniques you wouldl ike to have on you..oh second chance was a good one but i got it after i fought him i think..and then after you beat him u get fenrir!! lol use that in grandstander in twilight town came in handy in the junk sweep too  

animeloco

ayden409

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:49 pm
THat works but what I did was leveled up to level 84. Equipped ultima weapon and took off all the special attacks and used super glide to dodge then go in and attack three times because that is all the time you have before he hits you back. Use curaga when needed. It just takes patience and luck.  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games