Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:34 am
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:41 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:58 pm
A rather naisily voice came across the line, it sounded all to unimportant at first, but swelleda as it spoke with the directions it was given

"Hello, Mr. Hartman, I'm representing the Byakan Police force, we were wondering if you could cokme by our office at some point today."

The voice paused momenarily waiting for a reply, but deciding it best to add on a note, "It seems the cheif would liek to see you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:09 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:17 am
"I"m sorry sir but its alredy...." stamered the poor clerk in an atempt at an apology, but the ending statement took him aback so much that the fool could only stammer for a bit

"Uh... umm... duh... I'm afraid I CAN'T do that..." he sighed in frustration "I hate having to deal with these two toners...." he said softly hoping the phone didn't pick up his fuming.

"Look, all I know is that if you don't come down here by your own free will, the Chief is bound to send a squad to drag you here by force."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:44 am
--  

Kenton Alkemi

Succubus of the light.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:25 am
I walk down the run down streets looking for somebody. Seeing nobody i leave.

((gone to byako police HQ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:00 pm
Veron was wearing what she normally did. A tattered blue tank-top and a short blue skirt. She coughed from the cold. "Where's the shelter?" She had lost her was completely. Even though it was fairly warm out she could still see her breath. "I'm so lost... is anyone there? I need... Sleep." He legs shifted the wrong way and she fell to her knees against a wall he head drooping. "S-sleeppp...."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:29 pm
"Siachi what are we doing here? I thought you said we were getting something to eat."

""We are, theres a very nice resturaunt with an awesome salad bar out here.""

"You know very well that I'm carnivorous. What do you expect me to eat? Bacon bits? Huh?"

[Notices a girl slumping on the side of a building and jogs over to her]

"Hey are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:32 pm
She shivered and looked up with a dirt smudged face and a weak voice. "I'm f-fine." She said curling up in a ball. he clothes were thin for this time of year but curiously enough she didn't seem to be shivering. this was not helped by the fact that she was blue with black lips and that her color scheme overall just seemed to be a bit off. "Please... just go away..." She said turning away from him sadly and crying a tear which turned to ice as it fell onto the ground.  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:41 pm
"Hey come on, you gotta be cold out here."

""You idiot, shes a Sylph, but something seems...off. What woulde she be doing all the way out here?""

"A sylph huh? Well, it doesn't matter. I don't think a healthy person would be slumped against a wall. Come on, I'll buy you something to eat, we were just on our way to a steakhouse."

""Hey I thought we were going to that salad bar!""

"Once again, I...CANT...EAT...SALAD. You've been with me for 8 years and you still dont understand that?"

""Aww....""  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:44 pm
"I don't like meat... Thats a dead animal..." She said softly. "Enjoy your steak I'll starve out here thanks." It was clear to see she didn't warm up to strangers easily. She obviously wasn't very innocent, she'd met many people who had hurt her before. "Now leave me alone... I want to die."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:56 pm
[slaps her across the face(the "come to your senses" kind)]

""M-M-MICHIERU!?!""

"Now thats just stupid! How can you honestly say that you want to die!? Now I don't know your past but it cant be worth dying over. What is it? You think because you're a sylph, you're any better or worse than anyone else? Well, I've got news for you!"

[Slashes his palm with a nearby piece of broken glass, showing the wound to her]

"See. No matter who we are, we all bleed and we all feel pain. Don't act like you're the only one who has something wrong in their life!"

""Now you're going too far, any more of this crap and I'll stick you to the wall! Why is it that you have to go apes**t on anyone who disagrees with you?""  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:00 pm
She began crying in anger standing up her eyes flashing yellow as she stared at him crying ice. "You! F*** you! I don't care how much torture you had to endure or things you've been though! At least you probably had each other didn't you? DIDN'T you! Do you have any idea what it's like to talk to someone and be spat at!? To try to make friends with someone only to have them run away scared!? To be the most hated thing in the world? Your scars might be on your hand but mine are inside! The pain of being alone hurts more than anything else thats happened to be so back off!" With that you could hear thunder in the distance and an extreme drop in temperature frozen tears continued to pelt the ground.  

kleptor

Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces