Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
omg help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutokitsune_16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:24 pm
i need help ive never been in a rpg befor  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:46 pm
just role play*smiles* youll do fine  

kikiomoru

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:21 pm
"Tch, that doesn't help, if he has never been in an rpg before, he most likely doesn't know how to roleplay. You go to a thread and post an action there. For example, let's say you go to the ramen shop, you would post...

narutosbiggestfan_15
He walks in the shop and takes a seat at the counter.

"One bowl of chicken ramen, please."

You must describe what you are doing and use quotes when you are saying something (not everyone does that though, they have their own styles of roleplaying).

When you get into a fight, if you are simply rping out your fight, you CANNOT GOD MOD. God modding is when you throw an attack at someone and MAKE it hit them, no matter what they may say afterward. You can throw a kunai at someone, but you can't make it hit them. You must take turns with the person you are battling throwing attacks at each other.

......Also, you'll need a name for your character, age and all that good stuff, as well if you want to, what your character looks like.

I hope this helps you somewhat...."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:26 pm
akayashi knows best  

kikiomoru

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:38 pm
-laughs-

"I only know the basics to things such as these, and the basics are sometimes the most effective.

Oh, and narutosbiggestfan_15, if you haven't already and you want to join this village, make a profile for your character and post it in either the 'introduction poll' thread or the 'new members excepted/village wide mission' thread. here is the form.

After that, head to the thread 'LEAF VILLAGE ACADEMY' and I'll help you from there."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:41 pm
*laughs* she still knows best  

kikiomoru

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas