Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Police HQ ~the RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:42 pm
Locale Name:Byako Police HQ

Classification: City Service
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Unaligned (Police)

Description:
A large building surrounded by an even larger compound. It serves as the center hub for all police activities in Byako. Within its walls are the training ground, firing range, equipment armory, garage, and of course, the offices and several jail cells. Its also rumored there's a doughnut bakery somewher eon the premises.

Under the direction of the current chief of police, it has seen an increasing amount of activity as the scope of police activities has grown from near nothing. The once non-existent force is proudly making a return.

The place bustles with all manner of law enforcement officials, everything from your basic officer to the most sleuthy of detectives can be seen. Don't even try to sneak around, you're bound to be sighted!

Past Events:*Police chief brings Neil to the station as a detective
*Someone puts forward a heapingly ridiculous sum of money for a mans hair
*Police are dispatcheed to track down that wanton doer of evil and mayhem and destruction and badguyness Afos Nad Sem for being a no goodnick

Current Events:Police station turns into a place for bounty hunters  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:56 pm
THe cheif of police looked out from the large window of his high office, his eyes clouded with a certin sadness as he watched the comotion from the far off districts. He sighed, rotated half way towards his desk in his fancy chair.

His hand glided across his desk, moving instinctivly past pens, papers and a newly arived file. It arced out slowly, eventualy cvoming down upon the handle of a phone.

Its was lifted, and came to his ear gently, he needn't dial a number, someone was always watching out for messages from him it seemed.

"DO me a favour would you?" he said into the reciever, "Call a Mr. Hartman of Noir Boulevard and as k him to come see me."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:55 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:02 am
A man walked to the front desk and asked

"Is this were I can file a bounty?"

Description  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:59 am
The poor guy that had stoped had a rough time of it, and his face showed it. Not only were his eyes red and puffy (his girl had dumped him like a hot potato just last night) but he was nursing a rather large bump on his head.

When he heared the man in hat and trenchcoat, he couldn't help but shudder, and it wasn't clear weather it was the question or growl which inspired it. He weakly pointed to a stair case specificly labled "this way to Victor Valdemar, the cheif of the byako police force's office" written on it ornatly. Another sign labled it as the way to the offlimits executive file store, meeting room, and private offices

"Right that way, man..." said the man weekly, "DOn't know why you'd want to go see ol' pistol whip though.." he said reaching for his lump gingerly.

-meanwhile, another very surly looking clerk took the request of Hazmat-

"A bounty?!" he scoffed, "Isn't that the bussiness for some of those backwards clans or something?" he chuckled and looked over to some of his buddies, who all gave him a half hearted laugh.

"Look guy, we ned more then just a picture to file a wanted report, and you'll have to forward your own money in most cases...." he said demeaningly slaming his hand onto a high polished wood counter while he sat on a tall stool behind a sort of fencing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:58 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:59 pm
"Name Milosh ring a bell?" The man said "If so then It should be self explanitory otherwise This disk should be evidence you need" setting a disk on the table

((BTW this is not Hasmat, Chastity, or X))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:22 am
The man was obviously getting frustrated with this emotionless monster with a mint green tie. He went straight for the gusto and gave the man the scowl he was aparently not good enough to reccieve. He more then scowled, he turned red in the face.

His finger balled up, hands clenching into fists. After taking so much and never buckling over, he was like a tree in the middle of a wind storm; ready to buckle.

He raised one hand up, looking like he was ready to drive it sraight into those celadon eyes. But, something stoped him, he instead, slamed it against the wall next to him.

"Whatever." he half spat, have muttered proptly turning on his heel and walking in exactly the oposite direction.

...As he went down the hall, he could be heared shouting, "I'm taking my break now!"

-meanwhile, the surly man looked down on the picture, stamering as he came to realise who it was-

"A-a-are you SERIOUS?" he siad, looking dumbstruck into the eyes of the man who had given him both the disk and the poster. He turned and shouted over hyis shoulder "OI! Somebody get this disk and start reading through it ASAP; We finaly got a lead on Milosh!"

He turned back to the man, looking foolishly gracious instead of foolishly self confident, " Thank you so much" the disk was handed off to another office worker.

"Now, I'm still afraid we can't directly offer anything in a reward or bounty... regulation won't let us yet... But we can promise you we'll start getting our top detectives on the case ASAP!" he seem kind of ashamed at the inability to offer the reward money which so thuroughly greased the wheels of peoples kindness, but the police force was alredy on the borderline between the red and the black as it was... And it wasn't clear who's pockets it was coming out of either.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:22 am
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:38 pm
"Contrare, If you catch him we pay you. He is preperred alive but dead will fetch you a hefty amount of gold as well."

the disk contained two files: "Proof of existance" and "Crimes"  

HasmatX

Succubus of the light.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:58 pm
as i enter the Bpd, i realize that i'm in the wrong place and i leave.

(gone to mecha mainstreet.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:23 am
THe man who sat in the office gave the detective a Questioning glance. He had been siting there patiently it seemed, among the nicnacs that doted his workspace and a fairly thin file which lay open on his desk.

"YOu know, its generaly considered proper to nock before opening the door." he leanded back slightly, and his demenor seemed to loosen a little.

He gave the man a more directly gruff, less official, look and frowned slightly, "Seeing as you have no mind for manners, I'll just cut the wordplay," he tented his finger in front of him on his desk and tilted his head to one side "Who ARE you?"

When the men in the office heared, the all fell momentarily silent, then glanced nervously at eachother. THey all wanted that money, but they all knew they'd get ostrisized if they tried to take it alone.... then question was intstead, who was going to jump at it first...

...or at least thats what the question WAS, as the boiserous man spoke up, "ALRIGHT BOYS! You heared him, we all got to pull our best, catch the perp, and get that money so we can fix this place up!"

He reached forward to shake the man's hand, "Thanks, this could help us clear all the "tips" pranksters keep calling in about the recent happenings. " he laughed loudly, "I swear, this city could export false rumors as a manufactured good!"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:08 am
"Actually they do, but..." he laid out a thick stack of papers. They were all wanted posters although written in different dialects they all wanted the same person: Milosh. "The new combined bounty is 1,000,000,000,000 gold... for one hair. If dead we will count the cells and such and give you a total. If alive... Name Your price"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:37 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:02 am
Vic sccoped up the folder, setting it infront of him, perfectly parallel to the desks edges. He was about to flip open the book, but paused to readjust some of the small trinkets that had been nocked out of place by the heafty folder. He looked up at the man, eyes positioned out rehersedly with sharpness, but betraying a lack of real frustration. His eyes were full of pride, they showed no sign of hesitation at the empty look of the detective infront of him, indeed, were the man not so obviously gifted with a strong will, they would have had reversed the effect.

"Lets see here..." said the cheif, looking down towards the folder, he fliped it open, adn quickly flipped papers over once he atained a vauge idea of the intended purpose.

"Yes, yes...," he said, tossing a few of the papers unceremoniously to the trash bin beside his desk. "Neil, they've sent a few of these ahead of you..."

He scoffed slightly "They always did seem to love waisting papper with their redundancy..." the cheif's voice and face both definetly showed that he was not fully pleased with the higher ups, "only helps slow down the process."

...he proceded to thumb through the papers in silence, hoping the man would offer up some explanation as to why they were transfered. SOmething stank about the whole situation, and he hoped the man would be aware of his situation. When the period of akwardness had lapsed into plain discomfort, Vic looked up and shut the file. He folded his hands expectantly as he spoke, "Well, why do you think you were sent here?"

"Well...." said the burly man, thinking about some of the horror stories he had heared about this Milosh, "I don't know why anyone would want Milosh alive from what I've heared..."

He made a menalt not of the man's face and would cross reference it with all the databasses availible to him, the whole situation was just a little TOO everything.

"Still, even if there wasn't a reward, we'd catch this guy! He's definetly making it look like were falling down on the whole 'protect and serve' thing, ya know?" he said trying to take of any edge he might have acidentaly generted.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff