Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Registration for Tuesday's Pokemon Tournament Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:57 am
Next Tuesday, Noi will be hosting a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Wifi Tournament. The winner of this tournament is going to be the winner of the daily million. As this requires lots of planning and preparation, this thread is meant to see who is interested in participating.

The rules of the tournament are as follows:

#1: You are only allowed one uber legendary pokemon per team.
Legendaries: Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Cresselia, Shaymin, Darkrai, Arceus
#2 No pokemon can be used more than once in the same team.
#3: No hacked pokemon are allowed. This includes pokemon hacked for max stats, OR illegal moves.
#4: All battles are to take place in single battle, set level 100.
#5: Arrange the match times with your opponents fairly. Do not set up the matches so your opponent will be unable to participate.
#6: Be a good sport. If you lose the match, do not start bad-mouthing the winner, with the exception of breaking one of the rules. If you win, do not start gloating over it.

Pleast post once and only once if you are willing to participate in the contest. By doing so, you agree to follow the above rules and any future ones added by me.

ONLY POST ONCE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PARTICIPATE. ANY OTHER POSTS ARE TO BE DELETED.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:23 pm
I'm sooo in! :3 Great idea Noi! <33

Let me show u mai pokemans! :B

BubblewrapWaffle

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:33 pm
In  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:40 pm
I'm interested. ninja  

Cherry Choo

Angel in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:53 pm
aahh i'm barely used to using my wifi

i hope my pokemon dont suck so much lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:13 pm
I would totally do it..If I had a ds...=_= I only have the old pokemon games...maybe my friend could let me borrow his...could I do that?  

krustytubesox

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:15 pm
krustytubesox
I would totally do it..If I had a ds...=_= I only have the old pokemon games...maybe my friend could let me borrow his...could I do that?

Go ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:15 pm
I'm so doing this! :]
I'm in.  

Sul Ponticello

Cr4zySqirrel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:16 pm
yea ill try
but how do u use wifi?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items