Reply The Anime Art Academy
First photoshoped drawing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lannaa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:00 pm
A friend of mine asked me to drawher avi art, and then color it with my version 5.0 of Photoshop. PLease critique it and tell me what i did right and wrong >.<

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:40 pm
lol anyone?  

Lannaa

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:46 am
Not bad. The shading under her boobs need to be fixed, though. In your picture the shading is lighter right under her boobs and then it gets darker as it should be getting lighter. Of course, just keep practicing with keeping your hand steady. 3nodding It looks pretty cool, otherwise. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:04 pm
Bleu_Fyre
Not bad. The shading under her boobs need to be fixed, though. In your picture the shading is lighter right under her boobs and then it gets darker as it should be getting lighter. Of course, just keep practicing with keeping your hand steady. 3nodding It looks pretty cool, otherwise. blaugh

yeah, you can always use alternatives for the unsteady hand when selecting, such as using the magnetic lasso tool or the pen tool...to make it even more precise, try using quickmask after ur lasso tool selection so u can make selections however u want them...  

4a5dgfad

Lannaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Ty very much. lol this post has been up for a while, i was wondering if anyone would comment >.<

Thank you for your tips ^_~.  
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff