Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

that would be.....
  kewl
  weird
View Results

MonstaNation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:16 pm
at the tatoo place they should have yellow triangles on the top of ur hand like the triforce  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Triforce is coppyrighted, so I don't think that would ever happen. ^^6 They also wouldn't be able to change the name to ge away with it, as there is no other way they could have gotten it from.

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MonstaNation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:25 am
yea ur right  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:12 pm
well, they have steel-plated ninja bands. they could just call it a gold hand tattoo or somethin.  

Outset Island Hero

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:55 pm
Outset Island Hero
well, they have steel-plated ninja bands. they could just call it a gold hand tattoo or somethin.

User ImageUser Image

You're forgetting that the Steal Plated Ninja Band is also altered in apreance than it looks from Naruto, in order to get rid of te coppyright. The same thing would also have to be done with the tatoo, wich would pretty much ruin it in any shape or form. They would have to add something to it, or take away something from it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:48 am
there are like a hundred companies with the three triangles as the logo though.  

Jerba
Vice Captain

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:54 pm
Jerba
there are like a hundred companies with the three triangles as the logo though.

User ImageUser Image

Show me some pictures, then. confused

The only other place I've ever seen the three triangels like the Triforce being used is in my Pre Cal book. Even if there are, anyway, that would just make them dig an even deeper hole, that that image would be coppyright for that company.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:34 am
I'm not saying anything about copyrights here, but I heard that the Triforce (three triangles) is not only, well, a thing from a video game, but it is also a Religious Symbol. Do NOT ask me what religion though, I can't remember neutral

The Three Triangles is also something related with a mathmatical thing. It's ______'s Triangle (I don't know the name of the guy, I haven't taken the math class yet, I'm taking it this year, but I've heard my friends mention it whenever I wear a Triforce shirt)

That's all the info I can provide on the Triforce for now sweatdrop
Also, a gold triangle Tattoo on a Gaia Avatar hand probably wouldn't show up that well... The hands are kinda... Tiny, and also, if you are wearing a glove or a long sleeved shirt, the tattoo would mostlikely covered up sweatdrop  

Rinku Link

Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff