Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
BATTLE here Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:55 am
Come CHALLENGE ME!!! fight me if u dare! better yet just fight me!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:58 am
....alright lets go  

Leoknight777

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:59 am
Lynxs eyes started to glow a bright red and his claws sharpened, ready to killl Lynx makes some hand signs "shadow clone Jutsu," 40 clones appear surrounding Leo  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:00 am
Leo activates his byakugon make your move  

Leoknight777

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:02 am
the Lynx split into to groups, one that runs into the forst and one that rushes at leo , 21 in forest, 20 attacking u  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:06 am
Leo did gentle palms on all 20 of the clones and saw the other 21 clones in the forest  

Leoknight777

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:36 am
half of the clones dig uunder ground as the 11 other ones each do a shadow clone jutsu each producing five clones, so then the now 55 clones i n the forest charge leo widely spreadout, so as not to be taken out in one hit  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:40 am
sorry it took me so long to post the computers Im using are both working poorly right now  

thewhitelynx

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:43 am
Leo jumped and did hand sighs and made three clone and took out there katanas and and slashed 10 clones  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:58 am
the remaining clones jumped and attacked Leo and his clones from all sides taking out there flaminng swords to defend agains the kantanas  

thewhitelynx

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:03 am
Leo made a hand sigh after getting hit by the flaming sword poofed Leo jumped in the middle of all of the clones and did a eight trigrams palm heavenly spin and took out allof the clones  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:05 am
The real lynx that was with them fell to the ground , he then got up and spriented at Leo and scratched his back deeply with his claws  

thewhitelynx

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:09 am
Leo fell to his knees and poofed the real leo came out the forest and did a 64 palm on lynx  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:14 am
the the lynxes that were under ground jumped out and Kicked Leo into the Air as the others Kicked him straight down to the ground as the real Lynx moved feebly over to where his claws where placed where Leos shoulders wuld land  

thewhitelynx

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:20 am
Leo made a hand sigh and did a replacement technique and poofed and kicked lynx from behind and took out two clone that jumped at him  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff