Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
An off day.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:48 pm
Today has just been.....well of I guess.

I mean my mom randomly calls me & begs me to move back in with her but I won't because I know we'll get into an argument again & she'll just kick me out like usual.
And I'm actually getting sick of it.
And I'm not even sure if I can stay here (my now ex-boyfriend's house) because it's a little awkward now.
But he said I could stay if I needed to.
But he lives in Atlanta & school starts in a week so I have to go back to my town when that happens.
I really just want to move in with my Grandparents but my mom & dad wouldn't let me & I don't have enough money to go to court for it.

And lately I've been very aggitated & just haven't been able to put up with people's stupidity & ignorance.
I've also be forcing myself from doing LSD again, but because I went to rehab & haven't done it in 2 years.
I let it ruined my life once, should I let it do it again?
I'm also sick of people feeling sorry for me & s**t like that.
But I make it sound like I want them to but I really don't.

And I don't even want to post this because random strangers are going to read this & judge me on it.
Thats not even the real me &....
I HATE BEING A FEMALE TEEN WITH EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!
Damn it....I wish I were born a guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:59 am
I'd honestly say that for now, moving back in with your mom may be the best option. Living with an ex is slightly awkward, and then the court issues for your grandparents...
If you have any friends from school that live nearby, you could go to them if you're kicked out again, so you at least have a backup plan.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces