Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Random Arguements in Progress Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:16 am
Hey, I think its about time to appease all of you arguementative folk so here you have it. Lets argue amung ourselves. Try to keep it as civilized as is necessary to prevent an arguement from turning into senseless rabble.If you are hopeless at argueing or know nothing about what is being presently debated please save face and just observe or cheer on from the side-lines. May the defacing of egos begin. HEISAI!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:07 am
Is anyone going to argue?ummm.....POTATO SOUP SHOULD BE USED AS MILITARY WEAPONS!!argue with THAT!!  

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

mushroom11

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:53 am
I think thats a amazing idea 4laugh they could scold there enimies with boiling potato soup whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:15 am
Blackkitten4000
Is anyone going to argue?ummm.....POTATO SOUP SHOULD BE USED AS MILITARY WEAPONS!!argue with THAT!!

Yes that is true. Try eating potatos for a month. Thats enough to make anybody want to die. *shudder*  

Burei-mono

Oni no Tenshi

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:17 am
I think that we should create a pregnancy-simulation drug. This way, we could use it as a non-killing biological weapon.

And we can also have it as part of the sex education curriculum in schools. Maybe then, people could empathize better if they had to deal with it themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:21 am
Oni-Angel
I think that we should create a pregnancy-simulation drug. This way, we could use it as a non-killing biological weapon.

And we can also have it as part of the sex education curriculum in schools. Maybe then, people could empathize better if they had to deal with it themselves.

Wow thats smart. And it would be funny to see. Almost as funny as seeing a friend get arrested.  

Burei-mono

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:08 pm
Oni-Angel

To accomplish that, there'd actually have to be informative sex ed curriculum in schools, instead of "Be Abstinent!" and you pass.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:07 pm
Hikari Aijuntani
Oni-Angel

To accomplish that, there'd actually have to be informative sex ed curriculum in schools, instead of "Be Abstinent!" and you pass.

i think would b a bad idea because nobody would take health o that they would skip class so that they wouldnt have to do that part of the class and it wouldnt be fair to the girls, if u were going to do that u would have to think up some thing 4 the boys to do as well thats my thoughts on it any 1 care to debate that  

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:40 pm
soddius
Hikari Aijuntani
Oni-Angel

i think would b a bad idea because nobody would take health o that they would skip class so that they wouldnt have to do that part of the class and it wouldnt be fair to the girls, if u were going to do that u would have to think up some thing 4 the boys to do as well thats my thoughts on it any 1 care to debate that

I would debate it if I knew what the hell you just said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:28 pm
soddius
Hikari Aijuntani
Oni-Angel

i agree...i mean then only the girls would be dealing with it...and the boys just sit back? they need to be tortured too  

Daakness teh juggalette

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:50 pm
Hikari Aijuntani
soddius
Hikari Aijuntani
Oni-Angel

I would debate it if I knew what the hell you just said.

lol just read it again then u might get it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:53 pm
XxPunk_RockerxX
soddius
Hikari Aijuntani
Oni-Angel

i agree...i mean then only the girls would be dealing with it...and the boys just sit back? they need to be tortured too

umm i didnt meen to torture the boy because im 1 of them, i just ment that it wouldnt be fair to the girls if they had to do somthing like that and the boys just got to do some thing like a report  

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

Oni no Tenshi

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:01 pm
soddius
Hikari Aijuntani
Oni-Angel

They could fix that by putting the drug in the school's water supply..... ninja

Oh, and I meant that the pregnancy simulator would work on both men AND women. Guys gotta know what they'd be putting a woman through... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:06 pm
Oni-Angel
soddius
Hikari Aijuntani
Oni-Angel

They could fix that by putting the drug in the school's water supply..... ninja

Oh, and I meant that the pregnancy simulator would work on both men AND women. Guys gotta know what they'd be putting a woman through... twisted

umm and how would that work i meen really please tell how that would work we men r built dif from u girls  

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

[original.ariwood]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:56 pm
That's a great idea.
twisted
Let the men see what it's like to be pregnant.
xp
Although, it would be kind of difficult to do.

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff