1. You can't fix everyones problems, but maybe if we all focused on our own, maybe
This world would be a better place.
2. It's bad to give advice when you don't fully understand, or know what's going on.
So be honest , to prevent misunderstandings.
3. When curious about a friend's problems , Don't try to force them!
It's hard for them dealing with it, and talking about it, or even remembering it.
Let them go at their own pace. If they want to talk about it, they will. If they don't want to talk about it , they won't so don't force them :3
also , listen to when they don't want to talk about it, sometimes it's best to leave it alone, and let them deal with it.
Even though venting is good, and you may have good intentions by wanting them to vent, they may not be ready to vent,
or even want to vent. The best thing to do is give them space. They know you care. And sometimes you may
find yourself worrying alot. It's just best to breath and start thinking rationally at those times , because always bringing
up the same thing over and over again is just going to chase them away. It's not helping but making things worse.
Think less of what you think is best for them , and put yourself in their situation.
4. Also listen to what they have to say, and don't assume it's something else all the time.
This would probably be really annoying, because like , lesson #2 if you don't know the situation/person
then you shouldn't speak of them like you do.
5. Second chances are rare , and they also have a time limit!
So learn from your mistakes quickly! Because the person may not be
nearly as patient with you . Especially if you kept repeating the same mistakes.
6. Love is a promise, not an excuse to get out of a situation.
and if you don't know what it is, you shouldn't use it.
7. Saying sorry is like a promise to.
Sorries are just hollow, and empty, if you don't know
why your saying sorry. Because if you don't know why,
then what's stopping you from making the same mistakes over and over again?
8. one last thing, sometimes the best thing to do to help someone is just be there for them, allow them to vent to
you. You don't have to answer questions, or solve their problems, You may want to, but that may add unneeded stress.
So sometimes it's just best to be there for them. It's their decision/problem. Not yours.
So the best thing to do is be there for them when they need it, and hope for the best, because you can't solve peoples problems that aren't yours. The only one who can is the person who's going through those problems. :3
one of my friends reminded me this one day haha:
- a smart person learns from their mistakes
- a wise person learns from others mistakes
- a stupid person doesn't learn from mistakes.
I hope you guys choose to be the wise one and learn from
mine if you don't already know this stuff xD because it's not worth learning the hard way xD
These were the lessons I've learned. I'm not embarressed about it, but I would be
if I never learned from them :3
I hope they can may be of assistance to whoever reads this.
If it is helpful please leave a comment! Because there is no greater joy then knowing
I've helped someone/made them happy :3