Don't skip this! It's weird yet very true!
This is actually really freaky!
(mainly the end part, but read it all
1) New York City has 11 letters.
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who
threatened to destroy the Twin Towers
in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
This could be a mere coincidence, but
this gets more interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against
the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92
passengers..9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin
Towers , was carrying 65 passengers..6
+ 5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or
9/11 as it is now known..9 + 1 + 1 =
6) The date is equal to the US
emergency services telephone number
911..9 + 1 + 1 = 11
Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside
all the hi-jacked planes was 254..2 +
5 + 4 = 11
2) September 11 is day number 254 of
the calendar year..again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
3) The Madrid bombing took place on
3/11/2004..3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911
days after the Twin Towers incident.
Now this is where things get totally
The most recognized symbol for the US,
after the Stars & Stripes, is the
The following verse is taken from the
Quran, the Islamic holy book:
'For it is written that a son of
Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt
throughout the lands of Allah while
some of the people trembled in despair
still more rejoiced: for the wrath of
the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah
and there was peace..'
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Still unconvinced about all of this..?!
Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on
Open Microsoft Word and do the
1.) Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is
the flight number of the first plane to
hit one of the Twin Towers.
2.) Highlight the Q33 NY.
3.) Change the font size to 48.
4.) Change the actual font to the
What do you think now?!!
· Tue Aug 19, 2008 @ 06:23am · 9 Comments