The Grand Maestro: ((Please head to outside the trap, if you aren't already there))
Adro: Everyone, head inside!
Ryousuke: NOW!

Shadow Guard 4: "Ryousuke, you'll need to wait at the stairs, when you see it, start heading down."

* Blake nods to the guards as he darts swiftly inside.

* Ryousuke nods.

Shadow Guard 4: "But take your time reaching the bottom, so it follows. The path shouldn't be long."

* Adro as he rides by says "Please tell me someone in here can cast healing spells..."

Shadow Guard 4: "The rest of you may wait at the bottom, or go with him."

The Grand Maestro: You all hear a howl behind you

* Blake tries to stay between Ryousuke and Wrath as we go.

* Ryousuke waits... taking a deep breath

* Blake , if he has time, casts more healing spells.

The Grand Maestro: Another howl rings out behind you.
The Grand Maestro: You hear the sound of unsheathing metal.
Shadow Guard 2: "Here it comes!"

The Grand Maestro: ((Initative, every fellow))
Ryousuke : #May we die with honor and valor, should we fall here...#
* AdroxNight rolls: d20+2 => 9 + 2 = 11
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+1 => 14 + 1 = 15

* Blake nuzzles Adro and warbles some soothing words, sending waves of positive energy vibrating into him. ((2x CLW for « 2d8+10 = 7 + 10 = 17 »))
* qauker rolls: d20+5 => 1 + 5 = 6
* Ryu rolls: 1d20+8 init => 6 + 8 = 14

Blake: Initiative: 27.07

* Blake also does the same for the disheveled samurai, crooning next to his cheek like an affectionate beast. ((« d8+5 = 3 + 5 = 8 »))
ian92867: (( 70/84 ))
Blake: (( Oh you're still that low? I have one left. ))
AdroxNight: 69/74

* Blake seems happy to continue chanting in the ancient tongue of dinosaurs, infusing Ryousuke with the last of his healing power. ((« d8+5 = 7 + 5 = 12 »))

Ryousuke : It has to see me, first.

Ryu Ebonfire: fine, but remember your to lure him not fight him.

* Blake moves with his riders down the indicated stairs and passage.

Ryousuke : I know this...
Ryousuke : why do you think I haven't drawn my blade at all?

Shadow Guard 4: "Once he's in the trap, then you can fight him."

* Adro has his blade drawn. "It wouldn't hurt to be ready to try to strike him in case he comes within range. We are riding a dinosaur after all."

The Grand Maestro: The shadow guard all close ranks, with weapons drawn. The one in the back steps forward with a bow, and fires off at Wrath.
The Grand Maestro: ((No, Not until he is in the trap, then weaken it so Musa can disable its regen long enough for its heart to be cut out."
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+7 => 3 + 7 = 10
The Grand Maestro: One of the shadowgaurd shoots, but misses horribly from the distance.
The Grand Maestro: She shouts out a taunt as she does so.
Ryousuke has received initiative.
ian92867: cant do anyhing yet
Ryu Ebonfire has received initiative.

The Grand Maestro: ((Does ryu head down, or wait?))

Ryu Ebonfire: (head down)

Adro has received initiative.
AdroxNight: ready to trip

The Grand Maestro: Within the timespan of one blink, Wrath appears in the middle of the cluster f* shadow guard.
The Grand Maestro: It's body appears to be covered with armored plates of bone, as it attacks one.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 5 + 18 = 23
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d8+10 => 3 + 10 = 13
The Grand Maestro: Viciously slashing her.
Lyssa has received initiative.
The Grand Maestro: It glare at Ryousuke, over its foes.

Ryousuke : It sees me, now.

The Grand Maestro: At the bottom, you see Marzil and Musa'nome waiting by a giant circle with unfamiliar inscriptions.
The Grand Maestro: Marzil is seated, holding some kind of holy symbol in hand and praying.
Blake has received initiative.
* Blake moves swiftly down the stairs and passage, knowing that the lives of these soldiers are buying us the time we need.
*Lyssa will look warily at Musa...

Ryousuke has received initiative.
The Grand Maestro: You can sort of see the battle upstairs, from where you are.
Ryousuke : (( challenge? ))
The Grand Maestro: ((You may)
Ryu Ebonfire has received initiative.
AdroxNight: If we survive this I'm punching Marzil or whatever his name is
AdroxNight: brb and once my turn comes just the same readied action, +19 to trip (weapon bonus +2 from the feat)
Adro has received initiative.
The Grand Maestro: ((You see the same thing as Lyssa))
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 16 + 18 = 34
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 6 + 18 = 24
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 3 + 18 = 21
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 12 + 18 = 30
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d8+10 => 1 + 10 = 11
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d8+10 => 4 + 10 = 14
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d8+10 => 3 + 10 = 13
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d8+10 => 4 + 10 = 14
The Grand Maestro: You can hear screams and see as Wrath begins tearing into the women, though they do strike a few blows on it too.
The Grand Maestro: It seems unfazed.

Blake has received initiative.
* Blake continues swiftly onward, greeting his new allies with a chirp when he sees them.

Shadow Guard 4: "We'll need to wait for him to finally get down here, first."
AdroxNight: we were told to not move too quickly
AdroxNight: so it would follow us

* Blake can just delay until he arrives, or better yet ready a move action.

Ryousuke has received initiative.
Ryu Ebonfire has received initiative.
The Grand Maestro: ((It's gonna pend another round killing, before chasing))
Adro has received initiative.
The Grand Maestro: Two more screams, and then you see it beginning to follow.
Lyssa has received initiative.
* Blake roars at Wrath to try to get its attention, hissing and showing his fangs to bait it.

*Lyssa will cast mirror immage
* qauker rolls: 1d4+2 => 4 + 2 = 6

Blake has received initiative.
Shadow Guard 4: "Get ready!"
* Ryousuke nods...
* Blake again readies, but can also shoot a fireball at it sometime when it won't splash his allies.
The Grand Maestro: ((You could now, if you want))
AdroxNight: ((I believe we all can see its coming right for us
* Blake roars and casts, sending a firefly gift to the no-doubt-fire-resistant-foe: Blake casts Fireball as a 20-foot spread, dealing « 7d6 = 27 » damage (Reflex 17 half).
The Grand Maestro: You see the flash of fire, and hear a howl. The creature looks somewhat scorched.
Ryousuke has received initiative.
ian92867: still cant really do anything
Ryu Ebonfire has received initiative.
The Grand Maestro: ((Ryu gonna do anything special?))
* Ryu Ebonfire moves close to lyssa and prepares a scorching ray. (hold action till hes trapped)
Adro has received initiative.
The Grand Maestro: You blink and Wrath is on the stairwell, clawing through the guard in one swift action.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+20 => 20 + 20 = 40
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+20 => 8 + 20 = 28
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 2d8+20 => 13 + 20 = 33
ian92867: welp

The Grand Maestro: Latching on to her with one claw, and ripping her to pieces with the other three.
* Blake watches the gruesome carnage as Wrath demolishes our last guardian.
Lyssa has received initiative.

* Lyssa will cast haste on everyone that is within a 30 ft radius of her
The Grand Maestro: ((Noted))
Blake: (( I suppose that's not us because we're not yet in view. ))
*Lyssa grabs her longbow.
The Grand Maestro: ((Blake you may take your readied now))
Blake: (( Actually I shot a fireball. So I'll wait for my turn. ))
The Grand Maestro: ((okay))

Blake has received initiative.
* Blake roars a challenge to wrath, hissing and glaring as he turns to lead our prize down toward its doom.
AdroxNight: 65/120
Blake: (( That's 65 feet of movement there, I can move another 55. ))
The Grand Maestro: You reach the bottom of the final set of stairs.
The Grand Maestro: You enter a room and see Marzil off at once side, a holy symbol in hand, praying.
The Grand Maestro: Musa'nome is off at another side.
* Blake takes in the scene and heads into the circle (or around it if that's the plan).

The Grand Maestro: In the center of the room, a large magic circle filled with Lanvaldaeri symbols, though... not quite the same as you've seen before

The Grand Maestro: ((Nor what Adro or Ryousuke can understand))

The Grand Maestro: The holy symbol Marzil holds, is likewise unknown to you.
* Blake moves into the circle with what remains of his time, if that's acceptable.
Adro: Ryou, I think one of us will have to jump off. It will be difficult to fight with two of us mounted on Blake.
The Grand Maestro: A seven pointed star made of some kind of mettalic wood, with leaves growing off the end.
* Ryousuke nods.

Ryousuke : I'lll need focus to use my technique anyway.
Ryousuke has received initiative.
AdroxNight: I think we should have moved to the edge of the circle as we were to lure the creature into it?

ian92867: btw
ian92867: since wrath is after me
ian92867: would that qualify as a similar effect to quarry or smite?
ian92867: im asking if one my ronin effects would activate
The Grand Maestro: ((It is not, no))
ian92867: aw
ian92867: so the challenge effect doesnt go further
The Grand Maestro: ((It can simply discern your location at will))
ian92867: aside from damage
qauker: hes gonna get you
ian92867: shush
The Grand Maestro: ((Anywhere in the world, or any plane))
ian92867: having more attack and armor class against it would have been hilarious
Ryu Ebonfire has received initiative.
Musa'Nome: "Get back, so it enters the circle"

Adro has received initiative.

Musa'Nome: "You two may want to hide by the entrance to the stairs. We'll be sealing these passages shortly.

The Grand Maestro: ((She means lyssa and Ryu))

AdroxNight: I was speaking to Ian.

The Grand Maestro: At the top of the stairs, you see Wrath finally appear at the top of the stairs. It howls down with all three of its heads.
* Ryousuke gets into his stance... "Come and get me...."
qauker: ((do i get hit by the aura? ))
The Grand Maestro: ((Not yet))
AdroxNight: at least sorcerers have good will saves

Lyssa has received initiative.
* Lyssa casts haste on the rest of her allies.

Musa'Nome: "Hurry in, before you get buried."
AdroxNight: 23 AC vs wrath

* Blake feels Lyssa's power surge into his blood. He gazes at her, his blazing with latent power. He warbles in gratitude.

Blake has received initiative.
*Blake, with Adro, completes his trajectory to the west and of the room. He whirls and faces the entrance, crouching in readiness, and readying a fire bolt against anything hostile.

Ryousuke has received initiative.
Ryu Ebonfire has received initiative.
Adro has received initiative.
AdroxNight: ready to trip
The Grand Maestro: ((Ryu, you're going to get buried alive, Musa'nome warned you already))

* Ryu Ebonfire moves in, feeling stupid.

The Grand Maestro: You can see Wrath tense, as armored plates form all over its body.
qauker: im scared even with 30 ac
qauker: he can 1shot me
AdroxNight: I guess ryu does want to get into melee
ian92867: so ryu wants to get clawd in half

Ryu Ebonfire: ( im in the damn room ok?)

AdroxNight: you were told to hide by the staircase

The Grand Maestro: Then you blink... and Wrath is in the center of the circle, swinging with a claw at Adro.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 16 + 18 = 34
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d8+10 => 8 + 10 = 18

ian92867: ouch

*Blake, with a snarl, the dinosaur spits a bolt of fire at Wrath (30-foot ranged touch attack): 8. Critical fumble! Roll to confirm: 23
Blake: (( Readied action. ))

The Grand Maestro: As soon as the claw touches you, the circle of Lanvaldaeri writing glows a faint blue color. Wrath seems to tense, as though to blink again.... but it seems surprised that it cannot.
The Grand Maestro: Marzil's chanting grows louder.
* Ryousuke seems to grip the handle of Desabyon, and takes a deep breath.
Lyssa has received initiative.

The Grand Maestro: ((Lyssa, will save)
* qauker rolls: 1d20+6 => 14 + 6 = 20
The Grand Maestro: ((you're good))
The Grand Maestro: Musa'nome screams in pain, but just barely manages to slam against something on the wall, and three loud explosions rock the room.
The Grand Maestro: All exits are sealed, while Marzil continues chanting.

The Grand Maestro: ((You may))
Ryu Ebonfire: (may i after for the held ray?)
The Grand Maestro: ((Sure ryu))

* Ryousuke then seems to take a large step forward, making a lighting fast unsheathing slash with Desabyon...
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+15 => 5 + 15 = 20

The Grand Maestro: ((Roll me a D% too))
* ian92867 rolls: 1d100 => 29
The Grand Maestro: Your swing ricochets off of its armored hide.

ian92867: welp

* Ryu rolls: 1d20+5 range1 => 20 + 5 = 25
* Ryu rolls: 1d20+5 range2 => 19 + 5 = 24

qauker: lol
The Grand Maestro: ((So, Ryu is provoking an aoo?))
ian92867: ******** you reaper
The Grand Maestro: ((Gotcha))
qauker: is ray aoe?
AdroxNight: reaper needs to pay attention... he's in melee range
The Grand Maestro: As you cast and shoot your spell, Wrath swings out at you.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 5 + 18 = 23
Ryu Ebonfire: (hits)
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d8+10 => 1 + 10 = 11
ian92867: lucked out on dmg
The Grand Maestro: ((Make a concentration check please))
AdroxNight: wasting the crit because he has to roll a concentration check with a high DC
ian92867: I should have crit >.>
* Ryu rolls: 1d20+7 conch => 20 + 7 = 27
qauker: omg his rolls
* ian92867 flips table'
Ryu Ebonfire: (seriously....ian deserves my rolls just now not me)
The Grand Maestro: ((Both hit))
The Grand Maestro: ((Roll damage))
ian92867: these dice can suck every d**k in the world -is totally salty right now-
* Ryu rolls: 4d6+7 1st => 11 + 7 = 18
* Ryu rolls: 4d6+7 2nd => 13 + 7 = 20
AdroxNight: doesnt ryu have to roll to confirm the crit?
The Grand Maestro: ((Nope!))
AdroxNight: I think I'll stop asking questions now
Blake has received initiative.
ian92867: get em raptorman

*Blake, with several songs of magic coursing through his blood, Blake shifts forward to engage, hoping to buy enough time for the ritual to be completed. With talons and fangs, he tries to ravage the creature's chest and get access to its beating heart! As a megaraptor, I make a vicious full assault:
I slash with my talon (haste): 18. Damage: 20.
I slash with my talon: 21. Damage: 19.
I slash with my talon: 32. Critical threat! Roll to confirm: 32. If confirmed, add 20 to the normal damage of 23.
I rip with my foreclaw: 16. Damage: 11.
I rip with my foreclaw: 16. Damage: 12.
I bite at my foe: 14. Damage: 14.

The Grand Maestro: You claw into the monstrosity, tearing straight through its lung... but it doesn't seem to hinder it at all. Odd that, why did it have a lung on its thigh?

* Ryu Ebonfire moves back 5ft and goes into total defense.

Adro has received initiative.
AdroxNight: 1 « d20+19 = 15 + 19 = 34 » trip, 2 « d20+15 = 9 + 15 = 24 », 3 « d20+10 = 9 + 10 = 19 »
AdroxNight:34 trip, 24 and 19 to hit.
The Grand Maestro: You manage to knock up one if its legs, but the other three support it easily, your other swings bounce off of its armored hide.
AdroxNight: if a 34 to trip fails, then its probably impossible to trip

The Grand Maestro: ((No, it's a quadruped, +4 to CMD vs trip))
The Grand Maestro: ((Oh totally forgot he has Spell Resist ))
AdroxNight: I know. but if a 34 (while rolling a 15) fails, then chances are I wont be able to beat the CMD.

AdroxNight:at best, a 25% chance of a trip working... at absolute best
The Grand Maestro: ((For the curious, I only added one template and two abilities to the creature this is based from. Regeneration, being one. Everything else came with the base creature.))

AdroxNight: so good thing I got that out of the way
qauker: i doubt i can even get through his Damage Reduction
qauker: and the room is to small to blast stuff with lightning.. im usless this fight

The Grand Maestro: The armored plates covering the beast spontaneously fall off, and it's muscles and skin begin rippling around in a nauseating way. Then it lets loose a terrible howl. Backing up slightly as all three heads hurl out a liquid green substance that sizzles as it runs along the floor. It's own body sizzles too, from the Acidic substance.

* Blake the carnivore eats acid for breakfast! He is unimpressed.

The Grand Maestro: A noxious smell slowly rises from the green puke.

ian92867: full attack
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+15 => 15 + 15 = 30
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+15 => 10 + 15 = 25
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+7 => 10 + 7 = 17
The Grand Maestro: ((First two hit, third misses))
The Grand Maestro: ((I am describing how its body is changing, round to round))
* ian92867 rolls: 1d8+16+7 => 5 + 16 + 7 = 28
* ian92867 rolls: 1d8+16+7 => 1 + 16 + 7 = 24
* Ryousuke advances once again, not giving the b*****d of a monster an inch.
The Grand Maestro: Your swings connect, but a lot less blood spurts out than you would think.
The Grand Maestro: ((Ryousuke, fort save))
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 2d6 => 8
The Grand Maestro: ((And take 8 acid damage))
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+6 resolving => 15 + 6 = 21
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+6 resolving => 16 + 6 = 22

Lyssa has received initiative.
Lyssa: Rapid Shot 1 « 1d20+7 = 19 + 7 = 26 »

Ryousuke : #YOU WILL FALL THIS DAY!!#

Lyssa: Rapid Shot 2 « 1d20+7 = 10 + 7 = 17 »
Lyssa: Attack #3 « 1d20+9 = 3 + 9 = 12 »

The Grand Maestro: ((First hits, second and third miss))
Lyssa: Damage « 1d8+1 = 6 + 1 = 7 »

The Grand Maestro: Your arrow goes right into it with a thunk, then pops back out, the electricity sizzles slightly, but overall the attack doesn't seem to have bothered the creature at all. It's heads don't even acknowledge you.

The Grand Maestro: Musa'nome continues to scream as her face twists horribly.
The Grand Maestro: ((She maybe she'll roll over a 5 sometime))
Blake has received initiative.
* Blake shifts forward, his taloned feet splashing and splaying in the acrid muck.
Blake: Fortitude save: 24
+2 vs. paralysis/stun/sleep. +4 vs. fey/plants.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 2d6 => 9
The Grand Maestro: ((9 acid damage))

* Blake lays into Wrath again, bited in toward that juicy heart he senses somewhere inside the tasty creature. As a megaraptor, I attempt to eviscerate my enemy with claws and jaws:
I slash with my talon (haste): 14. Damage: 14.
I slash with my talon: 30. Damage: 16.
I slash with my talon: 14. Damage: 16.
I rip with my foreclaw: 22. Damage: 11.
I rip with my foreclaw: 26. Damage: 8.
I bite at my foe: 22. Damage: 19.
Ryu Ebonfire has received initiative.

* Ryu Ebonfire, moving down, points two fingers at the beast aiming for its chest to carve out its heart. (scorching ray)
* Ryu rolls: 1d20+5 range1 => 15 + 5 = 20

The Grand Maestro: You tear into the creature with claws, but even though the armor from before is gone, you find little muscle or soft tissue to really bite into, it's like it internal structure keeps moving. You do leave some black spots from your cold though.

The Grand Maestro: ((Ryu, casterlevel check please))
* Ryu rolls: 1d20+5 range2 => 17 + 5 = 22
* Ryu rolls: 1d20+7 caster => 14 + 7 = 21
The Grand Maestro: ((THose both hit then))
* Ryu rolls: 4d6+7 1st => 8 + 7 = 15
* Ryu rolls: 4d6+7 2nd => 19 + 7 = 26
Adro has received initiative.
AdroxNight: 1 « d20+18 = 1 + 18 = 19 », 2 « d20+16 = 14 + 16 = 30 », 3 « d20+11 = 20 + 11 = 31 »
* Ryu Ebonfire feels drained after firing so many rays in succession
* AdroxNight rolls: 2d6+17 => 8 + 17 = 25
* AdroxNight rolls: 2d6+17 => 8 + 17 = 25
* AdroxNight rolls: d6 => 4
* AdroxNight rolls: d6 => 6
The Grand Maestro: You carve into the creature, slashing one of its arms, and a leg. It looks quite injured now, with large amounts of blood pouring out of its wounds. But even as look, its wounds begin knitting up and the rippling before stops. Its claws however, seem to elongate and grow sharper, of all things.
Ryousuke : Come on, Musa!
The Grand Maestro: ((First and last hit are on ryousuke, Second hit is on Adro, Third is on Blake))
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 8 + 18 = 26
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 2 + 18 = 20
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 15 + 18 = 33
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 12 + 18 = 30
AdroxNight: for once this thing misses me
* Blake is hit by the 33.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d8+10 => 3 + 10 = 13
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d8+10 => 2 + 10 = 12
* Ryousuke grits his teeth as he's hit, but keeps on.
The Grand Maestro: The slashes leave deep gouges in your flesh where they strike, causing blood to pool and spray out.
The Grand Maestro: ((1d6 bleed damage, for both of ya, each round))

* Ryousuke ... oddly enough doesn't seem to be zoning... like the last few times.
The Grand Maestro: Wrath takes a step back.
The Grand Maestro: And howls again.
Ryousuke has received initiative.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d6 => 2
Adro: Blake, if you are going to back up to heal, allow me to jump off first

ian92867: switching to Seishinken and full attacking
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+14 => 20 + 14 = 34
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+14 => 10 + 14 = 24
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+7 => 11 + 7 = 18
The Grand Maestro: ((Only the first two hit))
* ian92867 rolls: 1d8+15+7 => 7 + 15 + 7 = 29
* ian92867 rolls: 1d8+15+7 => 3 + 15 + 7 = 25
* Ryousuke makes another flurry of slashes, shouting in Janeese.
The Grand Maestro: Your two swings manage to cut off three of the creatures arms, and leave a huge gash in its leg. It howls loudly.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 2d6 => 7
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+8 => 2 + 8 = 10
The Grand Maestro: ((Sickened for 1 round))
The Grand Maestro: ((done?))
Lyssa has received initiative.
The Grand Maestro: ((Roll caster level check))
* qauker rolls: 1d20+7 => 18 + 7 = 25
The Grand Maestro: ((DC?)
qauker: 17
The Grand Maestro: ((Roll damage))
* qauker rolls: 7d6 => 22
qauker: reflex save tho did he do that?
The Grand Maestro: The bolt of lightning strikes Wrath in the back, it shifts its body slightly, as though sensing the incoming electrical energy, evading most of the bolt. A single scorch mark mars its left shoulder.

* Lyssa seems to crackle with energy as she lets loose a solid line of pure lightning and destruction right through the monster

The Grand Maestro: IT doesn't seem overly bothered, though.
* Blake roars a cheer to Lyssa!
* Lyssa looks at the monster angrily and annoyed

The Grand Maestro: ((It did 1 damage))
* Ryousuke keeps his eyes locked on Wrath...
The Grand Maestro: ((You are literally using the only element it has resistance too))
Ryousuke: My own wrath shall not control my destiny... and neither will you...

The Grand Maestro: Musa'nome's face retains its distorted form. Preventing her from even screaming, as she writhes in pain.
Blake has received initiative.
*Blake, bleeding from two deep lacerations and his feet smoking in the pool of acid, Blake stubbornly advances on his foe. He hopes that our allies can soon complete their ritual. As a megaraptor, I attempt to eviscerate my enemy with claws and jaws:
I slash with my talon (haste): 20. Damage: 23.
I slash with my talon: 22. Damage: 21.
I slash with my talon: 29. Damage: 18.
I rip with my foreclaw: 15. Damage: 16.
I rip with my foreclaw: 12. Damage: 16.
I bite at my foe: 21. Damage: 13.
Ryu Ebonfire has received initiative.
The Grand Maestro: You cut into Wrath with one of your talons, ripping at the stump of one of its arms. The creature looks like a mess, but remains standing.
The Grand Maestro: ((For the record, one leg is mostly destroyed, and three arms are cut off))
* Ryu Ebonfire moving a little closer he holds his fingers up again feeling fatigued. "Take this!" (scorching ray)

* Ryu rolls: 1d20+5 range1 => 13 + 5 = 18
* Ryu rolls: 1d20+5 range2 => 2 + 5 = 7
The Grand Maestro: ((Caster level check))
* Ryu rolls: 1d20+7 caster => 1 + 7 = 8

The Grand Maestro: The rays dissipate harmlessly on contact.
Adro has received initiative.
AdroxNight: 1 « d20+18 = 4 + 18 = 22 », 2 « d20+16 = 9 + 16 = 25 », 3 « d20+11 = 2 + 11 = 13 »
The Grand Maestro: ((Only the second hits))
* AdroxNight rolls: 2d6+17 => 7 + 17 = 24

The Grand Maestro: You smash in one of Wrath's heads with your swing, leaving only two heads still functioning. It's healing process seems to accelerate, as its extra-sharpened claws on its last drop off, as does a whole layer of skin. Wrath still looks gravely injured,

The Grand Maestro: It swings out with its one arm, striking at Ryousuke.

* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 20 + 18 = 38
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d20+18 => 10 + 18 = 28
ian92867: ow....
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 2d8+20 => 14 + 20 = 34

The Grand Maestro: Wrath cuts into your with its one remaining claw, with a powerful blow.

* Ryousuke almost falls to one knee, gritting his teeth, but regains his stance. #IS THAT IT?!# he shouts in Janeese. (( using resolve to stay conscious ))
Ryousuke has received initiative.

The Grand Maestro: It roars back at you.
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+14 => 10 + 14 = 24
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+14 => 1 + 14 = 15
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+14 => 3 + 14 = 17
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+7 => 3 + 7 = 10
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 1d6 => 3
The Grand Maestro: (First attack hits))
* ian92867 rolls: 1d8+15+7 => 4 + 15 + 7 = 26
* Ryousuke still gives a slash back in retaliation

The Grand Maestro: You cut an arm that had just been regrowing, back off. Along with part of the creature's shoulder.

Lyssa has received initiative.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 2d6 => 8
The Grand Maestro: ((And fort save))
* ian92867 rolls: 1d20+8 => 17 + 8 = 25
The Grand Maestro: ((Not sickened next round))
The Grand Maestro: ((Roll caster level))
* qauker rolls: 1d20+7 => 15 + 7 = 22
The Grand Maestro: ((Roll damage))
qauker: dc 17 reflex
* qauker rolls: 7d6 => 27

The Grand Maestro: The bolt strikes it full in the back this time, then goes on through. A painful looking burn mark is left behind, and a reddish hole in its hide. It howls like a mad beast.

The Grand Maestro: Musa'nome recovers herself finally, and shouts a prayer, as a sudden blast of white light strikes Wrath. It seems to shiver for a second, and then it stops moving all at once, the light in its eyes gone.

Musa'Nome: "Cut out it's heart! Now!"

*Blake, badly hurt, weakly nods to Musa.

The Grand Maestro: ((Coup de grace, preferably with something slashy))
The Grand Maestro: ((Gotta do 50 damage before two turns from now))

* Blake 's talon might do the trick. But at the last moment, he realizes he should probably save his own life. He looks up at Adro and shifts his neck to persuade him to dismount.

* Ryu Ebonfire moves over a little to try once more. Feeling exhausted he knew he had to try to help finish it off.

* AdroxNight pulls out his potion for Blake
* Blake eyes the potion and seems indecisive, though will present a gaping maw for it if Adro presents it.
The Grand Maestro: ((Full round, move to pick it out, standard to shove it in his mouth))
Blake: (( Blake can probably just go sit in a corner and bleed for a while, as long as someone gets to him within a minute or so to save him. ))
AdroxNight: ((I thought it was a full to do it myself? Then I'll do it myself if I can this turn.

* Adro pours the potion into blake's mouth.

* Blake gratefully turns his head to his rider, gaping hopen his blood-foamed mouth, looking with gratitude as the sweet nectar flows down his throat.

* Blake feels some of his wounds close, rises his sickle-taloned foot to slash the beating heart out of our foe! DMG: 32
Blake: « 2d8+3 = 16 + 3 = 19 » healed thanks to Adro.
The Grand Maestro: ((32 of necessary 50 damage))
* Blake nods and looks to Ryousuke to finish the surgery!

* Ryousuke, still looking bloodied and battered, raises Seishinken... and finishes what was started...

* ian92867 rolls: 2d8+18+14 => 10 + 18 + 14 = 42
The Grand Maestro: With a careful few cuts, you finish Blake's work and retrieve the creatures heart. It remains beating in your hand.

Ryousuke : Got it...
* Ryousuke spits out some blood to the side.

The Grand Maestro: The body you retrieved it from, falls apart rapidly into dust.
Blake has received initiative.

* Lyssa looks exausted and drained the wind arround her seems weak and less playfull and her eyes look like they lost all spark. She smiles and looks relieved at Ryou.

* Lyssa looks exausted and leans heavy against the wall

The Grand Maestro: Musa'nome slides a panel on the wall next to her, and reveals the urn.
Musa'Nome: "Take it"
The Grand Maestro: She holds up her holy symbol.
* The Grand Maestro rolls: 7d6 => 27
The Grand Maestro: ((27 hp to everyone))
The Grand Maestro: ((Channel energy, which she would have done before))
* Blake 's many injuries are largely washed away by the tide of positive energy. I was healed for 27 HP.

* Ryousuke seems to stand a bit easier, rather than straining himself by sheer willpower.

* Ryousuke sticks the heart in the urn.

The Grand Maestro: The heart of the creature is pure bloody red, and sprays out blood each second. It has the Lanvaldaeri symbol for Wrath, emblazoned on it in black.

* Ryousuke sticks the heart in the urn. #You have been quelled... even if its only for now.#
The Grand Maestro: You hear a soft hiss as it splashes into the urn.
* Adro takes a deep breath and exhales. "Everyone may want to move off of Wrath's acid before it kills us."
* Ryousuke gets out of the acid puke.

Adro: Blake, lets go to the vacant corner. I'll get off so you can transform back into a human and fit there as well.
The Grand Maestro: Marzil continues chanting,while he waits for the acid to clear.

* Ryousuke sits down... seeming exhausted...

The Grand Maestro: Some seconds later it does.
The Grand Maestro: He stands up, chanting still, and heads towards Ryousuke and the urn.
* Ryousuke presents the urn...
The Grand Maestro: The symbol on the floor still glows, as he snaps his holy symbol off of his neck and starts reciting something in some kind of lanvaldaeri dialect over the urn. A few words are familiar, but many don't sound quite the same as those you have learned. The blue circle on the floor soon lifts up and affixes itself to the urn and goes dark, just as he finishes speaking.
Marzil: "It is finally done. Good work."

* Ryousuke smiles a bit... though weak.
* Ryu Ebonfire sits against the wall feeling very weak

Adro: How long will wrath be sealed away?

Marzil: "Until some fool breaks the urn. Only one that is truly neutral can remove the seal on it, to do that though."
Marzil: "Or... its master. He could as well. If he spent about a year at it."
Adro: Truly neutral, as in not a player in this "game"?
* Lyssa will move to Musa and apoligize about the other day.
Marzil: "Indeed. Someone with no investment in anything at all."
Lyssa: i let the storm get the better of me
* Blake sits on his haunches, pleased that the acid is no longer potent. He seems content to watch his friends and Marzil's group go about their routines.
Marzil: "If they are apart of the game, it is not because they were aware of having joined it, to be slightly more accurate."
Marzil: "One who is involved without even knowing anything going on by either side."
Marzil: "Confusing I know, but such is the way the magic works."
Marzil: "Well, for now we should rest, some should come to dig us out in a few hours."
* Ryousuke lets out a deep sigh....
Ryousuke : #Yukinari... I did it... #
ian92867: (( probably only adro would understand that ))
* Adro closes his eyes and leans against the wall.
The Grand Maestro: ((And Marzil, who is standing adjacent to him))

Adro: how many more people need to die for this asinine game?
Marzil: "You can ask the ash beast yourself, if you would like. Only he knows the answer."
Musa'Nome: "The storm can't get the better of anyone, it simply is."
Lyssa: thank you for what you did today Musa. I mean it
Musa'Nome: "I don't need thanks. I did it for those it stole from me."

Adro: "Do not expect me to cooperate with another of your plans if its going to involve using innocent people as human shields. As of right now I can barely hold myself back from breaking your nose and probably more."

* Ryu Ebonfire curls up into the fetal position

* Adro then slams the wall with his fist.

* Lyssa holds herself in not to hug Musa again as she can see her pain. Its so strong.
* Blake reclines, curling up along side Ryu, coiling his feathery tail along him and snugging him in the crook of his long neck.

Marzil: "Wrath is the only one that should require such extreme measures. The others actually try to use their intelligence, most of the time."

* Ryousuke just seems to sit where he is, back against the wall... almost like he's trying to sleep...

Marzil: "Whereas wrath... is the roiling force of the plane of chaos given form and evil intention. I believe Wrath left a present that will need dealing with later. Last I heard.. there was a swarm of ghouls in the northern part of the city."

* Blake perks up at that, eyes blazing. He looks ready for battle, if only it weren't for tons of rock holding him back.

Marzil: "Rest now, we have work yet."
The Grand Maestro: He goes to meditate in his own corner of the room.

Musa'Nome: "Go to sleep, We'll need it later."