Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

Axqu7227
Kohl doesn't appreciate my unique sense of style.

Kohl: If by 'unique sense of style', you mean complete disregard for the implied rules of society...

Ax: I adopted him because he told me he wanted to eat well and have a decent life. He disdains my cooking, but we go out to eat. He hasn't put on much weight-

Kohl: That rat of yours.... -shudder-

Ax: SHUT UP ABOUT PERCIVAL OR I WILL BACKHAND YOU.

Kohl: ACK! -ducks- (She won't really. I just humor her.)

Ax: Kohl d**k likes to run in the park and chill with Pixie, my sprite. He's kind, sensitive, and-

Kohl: Numb to insanity.

Ax: As one would have to be to tolerate me.

o___________________________o

Lol
That made me gigglexD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Geez you lot are willing parents.
I'm not sure a kid would much benefit from hanging around me...
They'd learn to smoke and swear and steal s**t.
S'ah.

Obsessive Lover

I would love to have one to match me but they don't seen to have black orphans scream gonk

I guess i could go back to being a vampire and match somewhat. the funny thing is i just changed back because i was missing my old looks before they came out. I guess if I want one to match I should go back to vamp cry
I chose Angela become she's fun to look like and is ADORABLE. <3

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I call her Bridget, and I picked her because she looks like the very first orphan I took care of during the event.
That and the other one I wanted was too expensive. Still is. o_o;
She will someday become a pirate asssassin. An assassin that's a pirate, not an assassin that kills pirates...

(Insert 'WHAT?' From Bridget)
I bought Damp Dan, but named him... Actually, I haven't named him yet. I should fix that later...

We have nothing in common really, and also, it seems he doesn't like riding on my dear Nerf, so he bought a car instead. With my already short amount of Gold.

Damn him.

Newbie Noob

I choose Tiny Tom witch his new name is Jamie. I choose him sadly for is hat and eyes he so cute ^_^. His life is simple now he doesn't like to talk much and work hard in his studies he live a modest life . Jamie is so great I love him . ^_^ But me and him dont dress alike well most of the time we dont It depends if my mood change and wear something eles ?
I have Sunako, and I didn't change her name because it's the best name of all the orphans. ^_^ Picked her because she's cute and sweet, and we play with my Hermes bunny, my Owldas, my frogs, and my Poe every day. ^^
I plan to get Scuppers, soon as I can afford him!

He's adorable, and his "rich" pose kinda matches my avatar! <3
I think when I do finally get him, I'll try to match him a bit more though : D
I have Jay and Mo(thbite). They're my long lost little sisters. And Ren is my big brother?

We're a family/team C:
Moon_Light_Roses
I choose Tiny Tom witch his new name is Jamie. I choose him sadly for is hat and eyes he so cute ^_^. His life is simple now he doesn't like to talk much and work hard in his studies he live a modest life . Jamie is so great I love him . ^_^ But me and him dont dress alike well most of the time we dont It depends if my mood change and wear something eles ?

Kohl: -looks at Jamie suspiciously- Lucky b*****d...

Ax: Shaddup. If you were dressed nice, you wouldn't be adorable.

Kohl: -flips me off-

Tiny Bunny

I'm going to buy a Scuppers -As soon as they're like.. less than 10k ._.U- for my character account, Santiiagoh. I'm chosing Scuppers because that's the orphan I had in Santii's account, and I created a small story about them. His name will be Marco :33

Santi takes care of him since the day he layed his eyes on him, and after a month of visiting him, he decides to finally adopt him, and live with him : D. Marco is oblivious to life outside the shelter he lived, but he is learning with Santiago ^^.

Now, I only need to buy Scuppers. XD.
Santi won't/isn't dressed like Marco though, they're different and they're attracted to eachother because of that : D.

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I picked Damp Danny, but named him Silverfish, because that was his name when I had him durring the event.
He's my little assistant, helping me with whatever it is I need.
I love my little Johnny here. I had him during the event, and he's just so adorable. User Image
I'm keeping him forever. Unless his price rises in the next few months *coughcough*
Johnny: ô_ô?
He's probably too hard to dress up like.

Big Codger

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
My little boy's name is Barpholemew. He's fat.

He lives in my cupboard.

Not because I want him there, but because I let him choose.

...I have 3 others, o: Imma adopt me an Angela and a Jay when the TIME IS RIGHT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff