Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have three questions for you guys.

Why did you pick your orphan and which one did you pick?

What is his or her life?

And do you like to dress a like?

For me i put on a wig so we can have the same hair. Her name is Edith. (long "e" wink She goes to a public school in a small town and lives with me in my house where it is always sunny. She loves to play with my plushies and her friends after school. I teach her how to play the guitar and i teach her about art. n_n

What about you?

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I have too many orphans, and when I bring them along, I usually like to dress like them. I want them to feel comfortable. ninja
Am I the only person in the GCD without an orphan? ; __;

If I had one, I would love to dress up to match them.
And I'd name them something cute.

I didn't even want an orphan until I browsed through the GCD... e 3e;;;

EDIT:
Oh, I didn't realize most of them were so inexpensive. o __o
Now I'll have to shop around for one~ 4laugh

User Image
I did'nt pick my orphan.

Some unknown anonymous benefactor gave him to me.

And I can't copy his style because his fat.

I picked Scuppers, but his new name is Bradley. And I'm not dressed like him, he's dressed like me.

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[ Rαwr . . . ]

• The one I have now name is Emma [screw whatever her name is, EMMA SOUNDS RIGHT D:<]

:3 I get alot of questions from other moms how little emma lost her leg and why her eyes bandaged.
I just take my knife out and stab them.
User Image
[Joking :B ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tricky Treasure

I bought a Jackie (his name is Ollie con sarnit ;-; ) because that was the orphan I had for the majority of the event. Because he is adorable.
Not much more to it than that.

I actually did try to dress like him and it failed miserably.
i picked dogbrain

coz he so qt
I picked Scuppers~ <3
I didn't dress like him, but I did use the same color scheme~ :]

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Klar here was the orphan I got with my first certificate. (He was the one I wanted anyway! HAH!)
I wanted him because...I just did. Think of it as creepy intuition.

Klar doesn't go to school because he simply doesn't need it. He can learn everything he needs to know from me. D< Besides, the public school system is corrupt and I'm not paying for a private school. The boy just hangs out with me all day while handling the smaller errands, like body disposal and watering my plants.
Magic Neon

I picked Scuppers, but his new name is Bradley. And I'm not dressed like him, he's dressed like me.

LOL! Must be a good role model? xD

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I haven't seen any parent-child combos pulled off yet. I think the orphans look a little...flat, compared to our Avatars.

Anyway. I got Scuppers, but he's on a friend's account right now, so I'm stuck with this kid and his cats.
This is Janie. We dress alike; not surprising since she is my daughter.

I found her at the orphanage, thought the similarity was striking, did a DNA test...

And apparently I've had a daughter for ten years.
Teh ChiMeister
Magic Neon

LOL! Must be a good role model? xD

Lol, let's go with that. I'm a good rolemodel when I'm not dressed like a complete slut, anyway wink
I picked Lys (Angela) because she has an eyepatch like me. <3

She gets homeschooled by me, because the other children tease her with her leg and eye. </3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff