Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image Judai left the base with his share of the goods; which was an old looking teapot and a silver locket. He sighed slightly, opening the door to his lonely 'house'. It was a one bedroom run down piece of s**t, as he called it, but it was still home. He glanced down at the teapot, rubbing some dust off of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
With a rub of the teapot, a flurry of red poured out of the spout and onto the ground - into the form of a youthful boy. He let out an 'oof' as he hit the ground, opening his green eyes wide to stare about the apartment - ah! He hadn't seen one like this before!! Momo bounced to his feet and turned about in circles, "AH, AH, AH! This is so amazing! Amazing! I haven't been out in FOREVER! Did you let me out? Ah, ah, ah? Yes? No?" The boy stopped and pointed at the one other individual in the room, coming close enough to poke him in the chest as he continued to ask his questions, "Yes, yes, yes? Maybe? Oh! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so happy! It's so BORING in there!!" He grabbed the boy and held him tightly, smiling broadly. Oh, this was so exciting~!

Hani Yuuki

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image "What the ********?" Judai asked seeing this red headed boy come out of his teapot. He wasn't quite sure what to do, something told him to shot the boy. But he was slightly interesented in the other. He was surprised by the hug, but said, "Let you out? All I did was rub this teapot... and who the hell are you?"
Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
"Yes, yes, <********>! I know of that!" The boy was surprised! Or angry! Or angrily surprised! He had heard the phrase maybe once or twice before and it always was because of that! He nodded vigorously, happy that he hadn't been summoned to someone who didn't speak proper English - he didn't want the boy to waste a wish because of a language barrier! He backed up a step and spread his arms out wide, smiling proudly at the boy, "IIIII am the magical, fantastical, the brilliant, and adorable - oh, I'm the most rooting, tooting, special-tastic Momo! Genie of the teapot!" He bowed exaggeratedly before letting out a chuckle, "You rubbed the teapot and that makes you my master! Three wishes are what you get and that's it! So, so, what will it be? I need some exercise~!" He stretched his arms above his head and looked at the boy expectantly.

Hani Yuuki

mintysprig

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
Judai just stared at the other for a minute, a blank look on his face. "So you're telling me that your a genie? What the ******** have you been smoking kid?" he asked, still confused about what was going on. He scratched his head, thining about what to wish for. Then a got a idea, causing a smirk to grow on his face. "Then can I wish for... oh I don't know.... you to be mine forever?" he asked, still smirking at Momo. This might just be fun, if he could wish for that.
Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
"Nothing!" Momo chirped at the other's accusation - what could he possibly be smoking inside a teapot? This new master of his was silly! Oh, but he was making a wish! Momo bounced on his heels excitedly as he waited for the boy to say it. When he did, he clapped his hands together, "DONE! First wish granted! You have - wait, what? WHAT? Forever is a long, long time! I have many wishes to give out - to everyone! In the whole world! I can't give them out if I'm here FOREVER!" Ah, but, the wish had already been granted! He could already feel that little invisible chain tying himself to the boy - oh, why didn't he stop to think before clapping his hands?!

Hani Yuuki

mintysprig

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Judai continued to stare at Momo, blinking twice at the other's words."Wow I didn't think you'd grant that," he muttereed, srcatching his head again, "Well I was planning on keeping the teapot anyway. I just got it, and I worked hard for it." Which was true, he had helpped the gang track down one of their biggest enemies and killed him. Judai was a great shot, his job in the gang was to train newbies and to kill their enemies. He was never proud of his work, but it kep him alive.
Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
"Why wouldn't I grant it? It's a wish! A wish is anything your heart desires~" Momo sighed out those last two words, finding inspiration again in just saying it! He loved his job! Wishes made people happy, happy like Momo was happy, which was a good happy! ..But, this boy didn't seem all that happy with the wish being granted.. He frowned for a second as he thought that before perking up again, "Of course you can keep it! But, a warning, a warning! I won't be any use after two wishes! I may be with you forever, master, but that doesn't mean my magic will!" Though, he wouldn't mind doing small things - but only as Momo would will it! His master wouldn't have any control over those! "Ah, work? Did you say work? Oh! Can I work too? I could do whatever master does!"

Hani Yuuki

mintysprig

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
"No," Judai said coldly, "My work is too danrgous for you. You can get a different job if you want though." He pulled off his jacket, forgetting about the guns he had hooked to his belt; one on each side. He sat his jacket down, stepping closer to his new genie. "How about we make a deal? You like helping other's it seems and I need help. If you can make me happy, or show me happiness, by the end of this month... I'll use my last wish to free you from me."
Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
Ooooh? Momo had already resigned himself from staying with the boy forever, but - but if there was a way out! He had already decided to make the boy happy and if he could get a prize for it, he wouldn't hesitate! He nodded at him, "Yes! Okay! Alright, sir! I'm an expert on happiness!" Why, Momo was just bursting with it! It couldn't be too hard! "What job could that be, though? If it's dangerous?" He had already been servant to 'dangerous' masters before - it sounded so fun~! Maybe he was a master thief? Or a lion tamer! Ah~ He was getting bouncy just thinking about it! "Can I come? Oh, when are you going - tonight? Today? What time is it? Please, please can I come?"

Hani Yuuki

mintysprig

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
"Good luck. I've never once been happy," Judai said pinching in between his eyes, slightly sighing. "I'm the top assassin for the Red Blood Gang. We're the smallest gang in Japan, but the strongest." He didn't tell anyone about his job, because they too could became a target; but this boy could protect himself, right? "It's late, about 10pm. I have a quick job to do, I don't care if you follow, but you're not to get in the way. And wear this, and stay a good bit back," he said handing the boy a bullet-proof vest.
Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
Ah.. wait, a gang? Assassin? Wasn't that.. a little too dangerous? Momo creased his brows and gave a look full of concern as the boy explained, opening his mouth several times in an effort to break in, but shutting it again as he found he didn't know what to say. Amazing! Less than twenty minutes with this boy and he already was at a loss for words! He chirped a hurried, "Y-yes!" Snapping his fingers, the vest appearing onto him with a small whoosh and a puff of white smoke, "I'm following!" He confirmed in determination - he couldn't let his master face that alone! If the boy died before that last wish - then, well.. Momo would be trapped to his grave! Ahh, to be stuck as a wandering spirit seemed so boring and sad! He couldn't let it happen! He turned towards the door and opened it, stepping out before the boy - he would have poofed, but, well, he learned from his previous masters that that was often frowned upon.

Hani Yuuki

mintysprig

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
Judai just nodded , walking into the other room. He came out with a large black bag, before they headed out. They walked for a while before he stoped them. He walked over to a lady, who was leaned up against the alley wall. "Stay here!" Judai demanded before he stepped into the alley. He walked up to the woman, who was now pressing herself against him and not the wall. She whispered something into his ear, then she walked back into the bar that was behide them. Judai came out of the alley, not saying anything to the genie. He walked about ten more minutes before he stopped at an old building. After making it to the roof, Judai opened his bag,pulling out a sniper rifle and a radio. He changed the station it was on, a deep voice coming through. "I'm ready at the east end. The second he steps out his mine," He reported to the voice over the radio. He sat in postion, the rifle resting on his shoulder, scope at his eye.
Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image
Momo didn't have any trouble at all following the boy though the city they were in. Everytime he was distracted and wandered off down the wrong street, he simply had to follow that little chain back towards the boy again - it was so nifty! He was actually happy that the other had wished that forever thing - now he couldn't get lost! It was always such a problem with his other masters. "This city is amazing! Inspiring! Outstanding! How - oh. Okay." Momo was cut off as his master commanded, frowning at the boy while he went up to.. talk.. no.. what were they doing?! He frowned as he saw the woman cling all over the boy, but he didn't say anything until after they left the alley. "Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey - master! Who was that? Why was she doing that?" He asked curiously as they climbed the stairs to the roof of an old building, his words slowing down to a stop when the emerged at the top. It was.. astounding! ♥ "Oh, oooooh!! Master, master - what is that? Where is that? Who is he? Ah! So many questions! I can't stand it!" He brushed a hand through his hair and he went off to the edge, leaning down to stair at the ground below - he hadn't been out in such a long time! This was all so confusing~!

Hani Yuuki

mintysprig

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
Judai just listened to the other boy go on and on, he didn't make much of a relpy. "She was my boss," is all the he said, as he fouced on evening out his breathing. He listened to the wind, making sure it wasn't going to move the bullet away from it's deadly path. He closed one eye, seeing his target coming into veiw. He took a small breath, pulling the trigger.
Bang
A smirk grew on Judai's face as he lowered his rifle. "That ********' b*****d dead," he said into the radio calmly. The other end of the radio sounded like a party, 'good jobs' coming through to him. Judai got up and started to pack his bag.
Serendipitous Coma

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces