Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:57 pm
gaia_nitemareleft Between me (wolfy) And Hani!!! gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:01 pm
Alice yawned as she stepped out of the shower. Drying herself off she looked into her room and saw it was 10 in the morning. Letting out another yawn she dried her hair leaving it a bit damp and pulled it up into a high ponytail. Slipping on a pair of jean shorts and a baby blue tank top as well as some sandels she grabbed her keys and left her apartment and began to walk around town looking for a job since she just graduated from high school a couple of months ago.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:16 pm
Katio rubbed the bridge of her nose as she shifted the bag on her back. She had just left her last class of the day, she had to take night classes because of her current job. She worked as a nurse up at the childrens hosptial, she mostly played and read with all of the children. Sighing once, Katio stepped into her favorite cafe, hoping that coffee would keep her awake during work.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:21 pm
Alice sighed going to place after place but not being able to find any one who was hiring. Finally she walked past a cafe and stopped as her stomach growled and backed up and walked in smiling softly at people and walked over to a booth and sat down and began to look through the menu as a waitress came over to her "Can I have a glass of chocolate milk and the chicken pot pie with a salad please" She said and smiled softly at the waitress as she nodded and left.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:28 pm
Katio droppped her bookbag at her feet as she sat down at the bar, sighing again. She'd been here so many times that the waitress knew her order by heart. "One large black coffee and a chicken pot pie," the waitress said to the cook, before turning to Katio, "Katio hon, you look tired. Hard day?" Katio nodded and anwsered, "Sometimes I wonder why I'm doing this. We had one of the twin die last night and the other isn't far behide. It just not fair to these kids to have to deal with all of this health s**t."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:33 pm
Alice yawned and leaned on her head and looked out the window as her hair fell over her shoulder a bit. "I cant belive mom talked mother into letting me be on my own..and yet I cant even get a job.." She said and sighed and closed her eyes and sat up seeing her drink and smiled at the waitress causing her to blush "Thank you " She said as the waitress giggled and turned walking away.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:41 pm
Katio heard the other girl said that she needed a job, causing her to turn around. The hosptial was hiring all the time, and they were low staffed right now. She got up, walking over to the other girls table. "I-if you need a job, I know that the childrens hosptial is hiring," she said speaking softly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:43 pm
Alice lifted her head and looked over seeing a very beautiful girl. Smiling at the girl she nodded "Thats wonderful! I need a job, you just saved me a ton of walking around everywhere!" She said with a smile "Im Alice and who are you? Or should I just call you Beautiful?" she said with a smile.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:48 pm
Katio blushed at the cheesey pick up line, smiling at Alice. "Katio is fine. Do you mind?" she asked sitting down. No sooner than she stand down the waitress brought her food. "I could get you the job if you want. Are you any good with kids?" she asked, taking a bite of her chickenpot pie.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:52 pm
Alice smiled and nodded as her food was sat down as well and placed her napkin in her lap and picked up her fork "well I am not really sure I dont know any kids, and I was an only child." She said softly and took a bite of her pot pe and moaned a bit "Hm so good." She whispered.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:57 pm
"Well all you'll have to do is play with them and of course read to them," Katio said taking another bite out of her pie. "They make the best chicken pot pie here. This is my favorite place because of it," she said, blowing on her coffee. She gave it a second to cool down before taking a sip.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:01 pm
"Well I guess I can try it out. Is there a uniform I will need?" she asked and took another bite of her food and smiled " I can see why, this is so good." She said softly.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:06 pm
"No, but we do have a guide line you have to follow. We don't need the kids scared for life because someone fell out of their top," Kaito said, laughing slightly. She had to hire someone because of that, the parents didn't like it at all.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff