Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Ameripan: Despite Our Differences We Can Still Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Japan, Kiku, was sitting in his garden. He was watering his flowers, having a a relaxing day after the last world conference. It didn't go well; Italy keep bugging Germany, England tried to kill France, and Roman started yelling at Spain. He had the biggest headache after that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image

Alfred sighed softly as he bit into his hamburger. What was there to do now...? Tony was busy with "other stuff," his exact words, and most of the other countries weren't really in the mood to deal with his energetic and loudness right now, after all that happened at the world conference. A few bites later, Alfred was finished with his hamburger and wandering around, wondering what to do. Then, an idea struck him. Why not go visit Kiku? Sure he probably wasn't in the mood to deal with him either, but he always looked so lonely...

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
When he finished in his garden, Kiku headed inside to clean. He tired the sleeves of his kimono back, and got to work. He cleaned most of his house, before he headed outside to shake out his rugs. He started shaking his rug, noticing the blonde coming towards his house. He wondered why the america would fly to Japan to see him. "Konnichiha, Alfred-san," Kiku said, setting his rug down to greet the other nation.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image

Alfred smiled and waved at Kiku. "Hey Kiku," he said, his smile growing into a grin. He looked down at the rug that had been set down, then back to the other male. Cleaning, he assumed, why else would he have the rug out here and have his kimono tied back like that. "So, how have you been?" he asked, trying to make a pleasant conversation.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
"Fine," Kiku said, no one for talking. But it would be rude of him not to talk with his guest. "Yao-nii-san and Im Yong Soo-nii-san (China and Korea) are coming over tomorrow for tea. So I'm making sure that everything is clean." He picked up the rug and lead the american inside. "How have you been? What brings you to Japan?" he asked, putting his rug back where it belonged.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

With a nod, Alfred said, "Oh, how nice. Yeah, it would be pretty bad if your house wasn't clean when they came over, huh." Quietly, he followed the quiet, brown haired man inside. When asked what brought him to Japan, Alfred frowned. "Well... I guess I just got bored and lonely, and to be honest, you can put up with me better than most others." He chuckled softly and smiled. Most of that was true, but he'd never reveal that the actual reason he came here was because of this lonely looking man in front of him.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
"I can?" Kiku asked, never noticing that Alfred's loud way he did everthing, didn't bother him. "You're not that bad, Alfred-san. Im Yong Soo-nii-san is a whole lot worse," he said, shizzering at the thought of his brother. For some odd reason, Korea always found a need to touch or grope the japanese boy. He would alway hit his brother for doing it but he didn't understand why it happened in the first place. "Would you like to hang out today? I'm done cleaning now," Kiku said, untieing his sleeves.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

"Really? You don't think I am?" Alfred asked, a happy, yet shocked grin appearing on his lips. The grin faded some when Kiku mentioned Korea. For some reason, he just got irritated when ever Yong Soo was mention, especially if it was Kiku mentioning it. Maybe it was because he seemed to have a brother complex. "Sure! So, what should we do?" Alfred asked, his full grin coming back.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
"Really, I don't think you are," Kiku said, thinking about what was going on right now in Tokyo. He remembered that the american liked anime last time they hung out. "There's an anime convention down town, or the fair in Mito," He suggeted, brushing of his kimono. He had planned on going to both so whatever Alfred picked was ok with him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Alfred put his hand to his chin and thought for a moment. Fair or convention... Fair or convention... "Hm... I think we should go to the convention, then maybe we could go to the fair later," Alfred said, finally deciding. He wanted to go to both, but the convention higher on his 'wanting to do'- list.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
A slight smile grew on Kiku's face, as he said, "Really? Good. I have alot of cosplays if you wish to dress up. I would like to cosplay if you don't mind," He stepped into his room, knowing that Alfred would follow him. He opened his closet, reviling every cosplay that his country ever created. "Pick what you like," he said, looking through for his own cosplay.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

Alfred nodded happily. "Alright," he said, suddenly curious as to what Kiku would look like if he were to cosplay as a girl. So cute... So, very cute, he thought as he looked at the closet full of cosplay outfits. "Wow, there are a lot here," Alfred said, nodding towards the closet. He started looking through the outfits, all the while thinking, There are so many to choose from!

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image
"Everyone we ever made," Kiku said stilling looking for a cosplay. He normally went as a female character, because he didn't have the same build as most men. He couldn't tell you the number of times that he was called a woman. He grabbed a vampire knight uniform, deciding to go as Yuuki. He headed to the bathroom to change. Stepping back out, he straighten his top and skirt before waiting on Alfred.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

Alfred continued to look, glancing at Kiku as he headed to the bathroom to change. Finally, he decided to go as Zero from Vampire Knight. Might as well have them from the same anime, right? And, there was even a wig. Alfred hurried and got changed, then went over to Kiku. "You look nice," he said, trying to be serious so the Japanese boy wouldn't think that he was making fun of him.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image
"T-thanks," Kiku said going through one of his drawer, looking for something. "Stay still," he said, leaning up on his toes. He carefully took the light purple contacts, and put them on Alfred. He sat the other's glasses on his night stand, before straighting his tie and wig. "Where we are," He said smiling, "Ready to go?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff