Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
Adrian walked around the new school lost. It was such a huge school. It was the best school there was for teaching spells and potions. Adrian wondered around until he found the room for the club he was looking for. He opened the door and walked in. But when he walked in a bunch of people turned around and looked at him. He blushed and he looked cute as he blushed. He everybody didnt stop staring at him and he froze. "I... i think i have the wrong room... bye..." He then tried to turn around and leave the room. It was the right room he just wasnt good with people especially when they stared at him.  

RagingDarkn3ss

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 pm
http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/the-half-wolf-i-am-role-play/group-27991/characters/forum-69227/zack-and-vane/discussion-795187/?link=ibaf&q=&imgurl=http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz286/hpcatgarra/anime124.jpg (cant figure out how to get picture in xp and still working on names, possibly Shiroi and Kuro)

"Well what do we have here..?" One twin smirked as they saw a cute little boy come into the room. "Looks we have a new member to the school here..This must be the new kid' The other twin smirked, going right up to the boy and picking him up and turning him around. "Now you dont have to leave just yet.." One twin purred into one ear while the other said into the other "Leaving without an introduction is pretty rude.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
He blushed brightly as he was picked and they both talked into his ears close. He blushed and took a couple steps back against the door. "I... im adrian... b... bye..." He tried to open the door again

VirtualooSnape

RagingDarkn3ss

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm
"Hello there..Why are you leaving then/ This is the right room. I am Shiroi..and that is Kuro on your right" Shiroi said with a playful smirk. "Now ou aren't going to get around this school if you go asking so shy and nervous like a jittery mouse" Shiroi said with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
He blushed as they talked to him. "I... i dont know... w... what to say... " He saw everyone was still staring at him and grew more nervous. "P... please... i... ill stay if you make them stop staring..."  

RagingDarkn3ss

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm
Kuro stared at tthe group with this intense serious look, and something happened that made them all look away and go back to their normal buisness. "Im sorry abotu that..We dont usually get to meet cute guys.." Shiroi said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
He blushed as he was called cute and looked away and mumbled. "I... im not... cute... i... im ugly..." At that time the principle got on the intercom and told everyone to go home. Adrian froze and looked like he filled with fear and depression when he heard the words go home.  

RagingDarkn3ss

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 pm
"Looks like its that time again..." Shiroi said, looking up at the intercom. Kuro poked Shiroi and pointed at him when he saw Kuro almost look in fear and depression at the idea of going home. "What seems to be wrong..?" Shiroi said with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
He picked up his bag. His hands were shaking. "B... b... b... b... bye..." He began to walk away slowly. He really didnt want to go home for some reason but he had no where else to go.  

RagingDarkn3ss

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:31 pm
"Now now you only just got here. Why go home right now? We will give you a personal tour of our beautiful school here so you dont get lost. Trust me on this.." Shiroi said with a laugh. He didnt want to see such a cutie wandering around by himself here..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
He liked their idea. But he couldnt stay.
"I... i would... b... but i cant... i cant stay late... i... i have to go home... or ill get in trouble..."
He grabbed his stuff and ran off for home. The next day he came to school late. But when he showed up he had a turtle neck sweater on like he was hiding something and a big bandage on his cheek. He opened the door to the club and stepped in and sat down.

RagingDarkn3ss

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 pm
Shiroi and Kuro kept on the look out for him the next morning but didnt see him. The bell rang and it was 5 minutes after class started that Adrian had sown up. Kuro wrote something on a piece of paper, folding it many times and sending it quicklty across with a flick of his hand. -Are you okay?- It said on the paper..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
He got the paper and looked at it and wrote 'Im fine...' It was real short and didnt seem all that happy. He tossed it over onto his desk.  

RagingDarkn3ss

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:55 pm
The twins look at each other, wondering what happened to their cute little boy. They couldn't do much more in class so they would have to get him after class. They could ask before potions and lunch and have a talk with him.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff