Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
How can we be lovers? *Incest* [sesshomaruXDgirl] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 pm
We are twins, but we love each other too much to be true. I just wish we were able to do what all those lovers do. I always dreamed of holding hands, kissing, going on dates, and all the above. Is there something that we can do against fate together?

The youngest Kaoru Kobayashi and his older brother XXXXXXX Kobayashi are twins. They do everything together, they are the perfect pair to see. The oldest brother XXXXXX fell in love with Kaoru at school when he was paying way to much attention to his brother. Kaoru was already in love with his older brother and he felt that XXXXXXX didn't even feel a thing for him. Can something new happen? Or will both of them never say the words from their heart?

Name: Kaoru Kobayashi
Position: Uke
Picture:Right is Kaoru and Left is XXX
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:07 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Name: Kaito Kobayashi
Position: Seme
Picture: Right is Kaoru and left Kaito
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:19 am
sesshomaruXDgirl
Unchained_Lullaby

Name: Kaito Kobayashi
Position: Seme
Picture: Right is Kaoru and left Kaito
User Image

Accepted, can you start?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:52 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Kaito wakes up wearing his favorite red plaid boxers. He sat up in his bed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Kaoru" He whispered as he wiped his eyes. He wanted to be near him at that moment.  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:11 pm
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru turns on his side to face his brother still sleeping deeply,"What is it Kaito?" He groans and rubs his eyes lightly to see clearly. He sighs and sits up leaning on his brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 am
Unchained_Lullaby

"Nothing, I just had a thought. Anyway, its time for school" He says as he looks at his brother. Kaito nibbles on Kaoru's ear for a moment when he lets go he looks at him with a smile on his face. "Ready?" He asks.  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 pm
Kaoru blinks and said,"Oh... um... okay?" He slightly questioned and stretched slightly. He gasped when Kaito nibbled on his ear and lets go of it with a big smile. He slightly blushes and said,"Yeah.. lets get ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Kaito gets out of bed and gets himself ready for school. He puts on his favorite jeans and a black hoodie. The hoodie had a batman logo on it. He grabbed his bag and walked over to his brother. He hugged Kaoru from behind before walking to the front door. "I'll be in the car waiting for you" He says walking out the door.  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 am
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru watches him and said,"Okay... I'll see you in a bit." He went to the closest and put on some jeans and a tank top with an outer vest. He yawns and grabs his bag. He went downstairs and out the front door locking it. He went to the car and ask,"Can we get some food on the way, I was lazy to make something."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:07 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

"Sure, where do you want to eat?" Kaito asks "Would you like donuts, waffles, pancakes, biscuits?"
Kaito starts up the car and waits for Kaoru's answer. He ran his fingers through his hair and then looked out the window.  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 am
Kaoru thinks for a bit and said,"Um... well... Waffles and Pancakes sound good... but I just can't pick on." He looks at his hands and moves his bangs out of his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:45 am
Unchained_Lullaby

"How about both, you order pancakes and I'll order waffles. Then we'll share and that way you can have both. Let's go to school late and go to a restaurant to get breakfast." Kaito says looking at his brother. He smiles at his brother and then kisses his neck. When he pulls away he licks his lips wanting more. "Not now, but later let's continue what i just started"  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 am
Kaoru smiles happily and said,"Thank you Kaito." He blushes and shivers. He looks at his brother and slightly looks away embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 am
Unchained_Lullaby

"So want to go to IHOP or school?" He asked as he drove out the driveway.  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 am
Kaoru nods and said,"Sure... wherever you wanna go Kaito... IHOP sounds good."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff