• Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:19 pm
*just to get the topic started lol we can work the details out*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew yawned as he sat up, pressing snooze on his alarm. He rubbed his eyes a little as he woke up more. It was seven o'clock now, meaning school started in an hour. Drew stretched a little, then turned his alarm off and got up to get ready. "Maybe I should make Damian breakfast..." he said to himself as he walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When he finished, Drew peaked into his twin's room to see if he was awake, and if he wasn't, make sure he got up. It was just a couple months ago that they'd gotten separate rooms, at Drew's request. At that time, he'd had a crush on his twin, and couldn't stay alone with him without feeling awkward. So, this made it even better. He just used the excuse that he wanted to be more independent. "Hey, Damian, you awake?" Drew asked, looking at the figure laying in the bed.

Terrible started post :/ And I have to go to bed soon.

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:14 am
*sorry i will have pic for mine tomorrow. Im tired and a way better response lol*

Pulling the pillow over his head when he heard his brothers voice, He mumbled "No". it was just a while ago when they had gotten separate rooms and though Damian liked having his own room , There was times when he missed his twin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:21 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew sighed at his twin's response, then turned the light on and stepped into the room. "You need to get up, it's almost seven-thirty," he said, standing over next to the bed and leaning over his brother. Drew set his hand on the pillow, then pulled it away, staring at his twin's face, frowning a little. "I'll make you breakfast if you get up and get dressed..." he said, tossing the pillow aside.

It's okay x) It's a good response, considering how late (or early?) it is lol

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 am
Damian looked up into his brothers face and sighed. "Fine but only if you make my favorite". Getting up , he stomped his way to the closet to find some clothes for that day.

*lol very true*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:36 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Smiling at Damian's response and reaction, Drew walked over to the door. "Okay. So, your food will be done in just a few..." he said, peeking at his twin as he looked in his closet for clothes for the day, before going to the kitchen and starting breakfast for Damian.

Yush lol xD I'm feeling French toast and bacon right now, so he can like it, too xD But, if you want me to change it, I will lol

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 am
*lol that works just fine for me..its my fav*

Damian pulled his clothes on and made his way out to the kitchen to the sound of his brother banging pots around. His stomach growled when he smelt Bacon. "is it done yet bro" he said as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew cooked, smiling lightly, knowing he'd be making his brother happy with this. He'd just barely finished the third piece of French toast and was putting more in to cook when Damian came into the kitchen. "Huh? Yeah, there's some done now, but there's not much bacon. I just put more into cook," Drew said, nodding to the plate that was next to the stove that had two pieces of French toast on it, and four pieces of bacon.

We could be twins o: with a big age difference...

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:43 am
User Image]

Damian smiled " That works great for me and keep them coming". He grabed the plate and sat down and started eating. He loved it when his broter made his favorite food.

*I agree lol. *  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded a little, and continued to cook. A few minutes later, he was turning the stove off and putting the dishes he'd used to cook, in the sink. Then, he brought his plate, and the plate with bacon, to the table, and sat down to eat.

Yus emotion_dowant

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image

Damian finished his breakfast and put his plate in the sink. "Thanks bro for the breakfast." He walked over and gave him a hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded as he was thanked. "Yeah, no problem. It got you up, so it's all good," he said, blushing as he was hugged. He pulled away after a few seconds, trying to hide his blush. "U-um, we should probably get going... I'll go get my backpack," Drew said, then hurried off towards his room.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:19 pm
User ImageDamian tried not to smile when his brother tried hiding his blush. While his brother got his backpack , Damian gathered his stuff and waited for his brother at the door.

"Hurry up or we will be late" He yelled .  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew sighed as he stood in his room, taking a second to calm down. Just a hug, that's all it was... Just a brotherly hug... he thought as he grabbed his backpack, then his phone. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming," Drew said as he walked out of his room to the door where Damian was waiting. "You get to drive..."

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image"fine" Damian said getting the keys from his brother. The day went quickly and even with a surprise test in Algebra..pretty easy. Glancing at his watch he waited for his brother. Damian wished he knew why his brother was acting so funny around him.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff