Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{1x1 yaoi rp } ~<3~ Four Ever Lasting Love~<3~Ven Vanity Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you prafer more ?
  true love rp storys
  drama rp storys
  or sexy rp
View Results

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:25 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:31 pm
along time ago thare was a young man named keith, how was born into a roal family how ever even if every one saw him as rich and powerfull keith only saw him self as a young man and nothing more.

Ever one in the kingdome all ways called him young princes keith but he paid no atenchon to it.

To him it was only what people called him nothing more then saying good morning to a passing stranger as you walked bye so he wood smile and wave as he walked bye.

Yes keith was a nobal and kind young man sweet caring gental and loveing keith was so kind that when he was young he cued be kidnaped vary esaly so to incuer his safty.

He had body gareds around him at all times when ever he left the palices.

But on this proticuler day he manged to sneak away from his body gared.

Keith when into the wood when he saw a nother young man how was quitly reading a book the young man turnd to see keith standing by a bush the young man smiled and said "pleas come joine me " keith blushed deeply and walked over and sat down and ever sinces that day keith wood sneak of to the woods to meet the young boy thay wood talk play game's ect oh what fun the to boys had.

till one day keith when't to meet him on a cold winter day and he was not thare, keith keeped going to the woods in hopes to see his freind again as time passed bye and keith keeped going to that same woods.

When the turnd 20 he realysed he was in love with the youn man he cued not stop thinking about him his faces his kindness oh yes the princes was truly in love so he keeped raterning to that spot to see his one true love again.

Year's passed and keith turned 22 years old and he was a strong gental sweet loveing and adoribuly cute romtic all the girls in the kingdom wished for his hand in marrig how ever keith's heart was all ready madly in love with the young man he meet in the forest.

today his mother said to him "son you have to get marryed some time varry sortly me and your father are not going to be around for ever " keith smiled and noddid "yes mouther" keith then peromised him self he wood go to the woods onces more and if his love was not thare he wood give up on his true love.

Keith when't riding down to the woods on his houres and when't down to the woods and ware he first meat the as he aproched the places they first meet he said " I wish i cued see you again my love" he wish it with his hole hart and soul when he opend his eye he saw some thing he never thout he wood ever see again the young man from all thouts years ago standing befor him ..... what will happen nexed ?

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:42 pm
name: keith
sex:male
temtashion: men
sexuality:bi
orentashion: romtic seke
like: likes playing and havine fun like being flurty and sexy being loved and all mosed ever thing elts
dislikes:people how heat him or tryes to hurt him
picher:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 pm
May I do this roleplay with you ?  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 am
Ven Vanity
May I do this roleplay with you ?

of coures you may :3 gust mack your carater and will start ^_^ right away  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:06 pm
Yay!  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:35 pm
heart ~Sebastian Heart~ heart

What He Looks Like:

User Image

3nodding His Info 3nodding

Name: Sebastian Heart.
Sex: Male.
Temptation: Men.
Sexuality Gay.
Uke, Seme, Seke: Clever Seke.
Likes: Playing his viola and or piano, romance, art, men, having fun, exercise, reading and writing, and being a smartass.
Dislikes: Annoyance, disruption, abuse to any kind, terrible romance, and women(depends).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image

keith stued in frount of his long lost love for the first time sinces ten year...he frose in frount of Sebastian a tear sremad down his cheak "se..se..sedastian" he said softly as he tuck one step fored "is that rilly you sebastian ...are you rilly hear with me ring know?" keith then ran to sebastian and triped and fell into sebastian's arms when he fell he backd up and blushed beeply "it is you...your realy hear...ware have you been all theys year's"  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:43 pm
((You should quote me if you want a faster reply..))

Sebastian smiled, looking down at Keith, he wrapped his arms around Keith, pulling him up close to him, "I was kinda working with my father for his business before he died, so when he did.. Nobody came anymore.. So I gave up and decided to come back here and find you.. But looks like you found me instead." he said, leaning down. Sebastian pressed his lips against Keith's kissing him passionately..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:58 pm
Ven Vanity

Sebastian smiled, looking down at Keith, he wrapped his arms around Keith, pulling him up close to him, "I was kinda working with my father for his business before he died, so when he did.. Nobody came anymore.. So I gave up and decided to come back here and find you.. But looks like you found me instead." he said, leaning down. Sebastian pressed his lips against Keith's kissing him passionately..

(thank you for that informashion)

keith blushed deeply as sebastin kissed him he blushed deeply for his first kiss was with the man he so badly wished to hold in his armes again keith moved away from the pashanit kiss and smiled "sebastian i missed you so much ... thares some thing i have been meaning to tell you "he said moveing only a few steps away "i am the nexed princes and my mother has been baging me to get marryed how ever i cudent becues the one i love was you "he said looking pashontly into sebastins eyes "i guess what im saying is sebastin will you come to the kingdom with me to meat my parents ?" he said as he gently tuck sebastins hands smialing  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:22 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith blushed deeply as sebastin kissed him he blushed deeply for his first kiss was with the man he so badly wished to hold in his armes again keith moved away from the pashanit kiss and smiled "sebastian i missed you so much ... thares some thing i have been meaning to tell you "he said moveing only a few steps away "i am the nexed princes and my mother has been baging me to get marryed how ever i cudent becues the one i love was you "he said looking pashontly into sebastins eyes "i guess what im saying is sebastin will you come to the kingdom with me to meat my parents ?" he said as he gently tuck sebastins hands smialing

Sebastian pouted when Keith pulled away, he was about to step forward and ask why he pulled away. But when he saw Keith had something to say he shut his mouth, being quiet. When he heard the word marriage he became worried, thinking Keith was going to marry someone else, chewing his lip. He heard Keith saying he couldn't marry someone else because he had loved Sebastian. Sebastian smiled, "I'd love to meet your parents. Hopefully they like me.." he said, as he looked down biting his bottom lip.. He sighed..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:01 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian pouted when Keith pulled away, he was about to step forward and ask why he pulled away. But when he saw Keith had something to say he shut his mouth, being quiet. When he heard the word marriage he became worried, thinking Keith was going to marry someone else, chewing his lip. He heard Keith saying he couldn't marry someone else because he had loved Sebastian. Sebastian smiled, "I'd love to meet your parents. Hopefully they like me.." he said, as he looked down biting his bottom lip.. He sighed..

keith smiled and cudeled up into sebastian arme's and gently lifted up sebastians chin sand said"sebastian i want to in trudes you to my pasrents as my boy freind"keith smiled looking into sebastians eyes keith then looked down and said "i want my mother to get to know the posabule new 2 king to the palices " keithy said as he blushed deeply and gently rubing his shoues towgether  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:58 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith smiled and cudeled up into sebastian arme's and gently lifted up sebastians chin sand said"sebastian i want to in trudes you to my pasrents as my boy freind"keith smiled looking into sebastians eyes keith then looked down and said "i want my mother to get to know the posabule new 2 king to the palices " keithy said as he blushed deeply and gently rubing his shoues towgether

Sebastian smiled, he reached down grabbing Keith's hips, lifting Keith up, they were face to face, he then grinned. "Sure let's meet them.. But will accept the fact that you love a man and not a woman?" he questioned, biting his lip.. He thought back at the time when he was judge for being gay, he sighed, looking down.. Shaking the thought off, he looked back up at Keith and smiled..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:31 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian smiled, he reached down grabbing Keith's hips, lifting Keith up, they were face to face, he then grinned. "Sure let's meet them.. But will accept the fact that you love a man and not a woman?" he questioned, biting his lip.. He thought back at the time when he was judge for being gay, he sighed, looking down.. Shaking the thought off, he looked back up at Keith and smiled..

keith smiled and gently put his hands on sebastin's faces " my mother all ways told me that ...she wood do any thing to mack me happy no mater what...and the one that macks me happy is you...i think it may tack some time for her to exeped it but i think she will be ok with it"keith mover seastin's hair out of his faces "thare my be some confliced but keith pased and blushed deeply as he looked loveingly into sebastin's eyes "even if they don't ...will run away togeather in the night becues i will not marry any one other then you" keith said smiling  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:40 pm
Sebastian smiled, grabbing Keith's hands, intwining their fingers, he leaned in, kissing Keith's lips passionately, untwining their hands, he wrapped his arms around Keith's waist pulling him closer towarda him, causing body contact..  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff