Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 pm
ok so there is Seji a rich younge high schooler who is the son of one of the biggest company called "Phantom toys". so Seji always gets a ride home but on this day the road was backed up for a few miles but he had to get home to beat the tutor to his house so he got out of the car and started to walk only problem is that he got stoped by two gangsters who wanted money...was this the end for Seji?....nope cuz___ came along and helped him out! biggrin Seji fell in love with ___ right away...only question is will___ love him back?...lets find out!

(don't matter if you are new or not i can right about a paragraph if need be but i do get writers block a lot so i hope someone will like this and be ale to put up with me smile if you like this one just quote me please)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

Name:Seji Huojuo
Dislikes:people who like him for his money,bad music,bad food
Seme or Uke: UKE  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:07 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

This sounds really interesting. Mind if I join in this rp?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:10 pm
Sanimei

sure i would love it if you did!  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:25 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf
Sanimei

sure i would love it if you did!

Awesome! I assume you'll need my profile then.

User Image

Name: Kaito Takashima
Likes: Books, music, sweet things, gold and silver jewelry.
Dislikes: Bad books, people who use others just for money
Bio: Kaito is a young twenty year old who was born in Japan but raised in a town just outside of Cairo, Egypt, hence his odd choice in clothing, while his parents were helping out in a local hospital. He has recently left Cairo in hopes of reaching his goals and maybe find someone to love.
Seme or Uke: Seme  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:48 pm
Sanimei

ok so should i start or you? ohhhhh and i forgot to put that your character is a chef...i'm very sorry.if you don't want to be i'll change it or something i was in a hurry when writing it...  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Oh that's fine. I love doing characters that can cook. And if you could start it, that'd be great. That way I can get a better idea of where you want to go with this.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 am
The bell ran like eveyday and girls would swoon over him and try to talk to him.All he had to do is flash a smile and they would leave him alone.today though he wanted to go see that man who had saved him. 'i hope he will be at the restraunt today!' Seji smiled softly and rushed to his car where the driver was waiting "good evening young master."the man said with a bow "kita i'll be going to a friends house so they will give me a ride.please tell my family."Seji smiled at him and took off running for the resteraunt.once he got there he stoped and took a breath before entering."hello and welcome.will it just be you?" one of the waiters asked.Seji nodded 'what am i doing here this is stuipd...Oh there he is!' Seji looked at the man from yesterday.he hoped that he would look his way  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 am
Kaito, meanwhile, was running to and from various counter tops and stove tops in the kitchen restaurant. For some reason, only he and one other person decided to show up to work that morning. And even by the afternoon, their work had not receded even a bit.
Kaito's lapis lazuli anklet jingled with every step. His long black hair was pulled back in to it's usual thigh length braid, leaving only his bangs to fall in his face.

Then, finally, right at about the time schools let out, the rest of the staff had shown up. And man was Katio ticked, honestly surprised he hadn't drove a spatula into someone's head. But then he had continued working, so that would have been hard. "Kaito. Yuiji said you're on over time and need to get going." Said one of the other cooks. Kaito would have protested like normal, but he was far to tired at this point to care. "Fine." He said and walked out of the kitchen, drying his hands off on long sleeve white shirt, the only type of normal clothing he owned.
As he came out into the lobby, he happened to look up and see a rather familiar face. 'Wait. I've seen him before.' He thought and tapped his chin. Didn't he see a boy that looked just like that from yesterday. "Aren't you that kid from yesterday?" He asked aloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:01 pm
Sanimei

Seji looked at him and slightly blushed and bowed "um..yeah..i..i just wanted to say thank you for saving me form those guys..." Seji stood back up "thats...that's all i had to say."Seji looked him over 'he is so beautiful!!' he thought to himself."its cool that you work here its a good place to eat."Seji said kind of soft he didn't know what to say or do since he had never meet this man and since he had a crush on him.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito smiled a bit and nodded to the boy. "It was no trouble at all. I'm happy I could help you out." He said as he finished drying his hands off on his shirt. At the mention of working at the restaurant, Kaitio looked around and shrugged. "It's pretty nice I suppose." He replied, 'At least until the rest of the staff decide not to show up.' He added silently. He looked back at the boy, wondering if that was the only reason he came here. "Would you like to have some coffee...?" He trailed off. 'Crap. What was this one's name?' He wondered. "I'm sorry. I can't remember your name." He said with a nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:58 pm
Sanimei

"oh sorry i don't think i told you my name..how rude of me i'm Seji Huojuo."Seji smiled at him a light pink layer covered his cheeks"i would love to have coffee with you...oh it seems i don't know your name also."Seji laughed slightly.he just hoped that he wouldn't get a call form his parents telling him to come home soon since he wanted to get to know the man better  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:06 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito nodded. "Nice to meet you Seji. I'm Kaito Takashima." He said with a kind smile. He then led the boy over to an booth against the far wall, which was Kaito's usual spot when he was on break. He waited for Seji to sit down then sat across from him. "Get anything you'd like." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm
Sanimei

Seji sat down and looked at Kaito"i'm just going to have water."Seji smiled and his phone rang he looked at it and hit the end call button it was just form his parents he would call them later so he shut off his phone so there wouldn't be interuptions "i think its cool you can cook...i can't really cook at all last time i tried i almost burt my house down."Seji laughed nervously as he looked down at the table  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:13 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito nodded and ordered his usual brand of coffee. He couldn't help but chuckle at Seji's story. "I hear that a lot actually. But at least you tried." He said just as another one of the wait staff brought them their drinks. Kaito thanked the waiter and sipped his coffee. He then realized he was still in his filthy work clothes. "Excuse me for a moment." He said and got up to go change.
Kaito came back about a minute later wearing his usual clothes, which consisted of a short sleeve tight black crop top, black pants, flat shoes and gold arm bangles. He kept his hair in it's usual braid though.
"Sorry about that." He said and sat back down, glancing back up a Seji. "What were you saying?" He asked, trying to continue the conversation.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff