_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm
Hi there!

I have some pictures here that have inspired pairings for me! But, I'm having trouble putting plots to them...
If you want, hit me up and we can do one (or more) of the pairings and perhaps make up a plot for them! ^^

PM me or quote me here if you are interesting ^^

P.S. I'm a Seme >:3

User Image
Best Friends
heart
User Image
Older Brother x Younger Brother
whee
User Image
Twins x New kid (Could be a 1x2)
heart whee
User Image
Teacher x Student
3nodding
User Image
Master x Slave
xd heart
User Image
Good Boy x Bad Boy
heart heart heart 3nodding whee
User Image
Gay Outcast x Emo Outcast
heart heart heart 3nodding whee
User Image
Married Man x Younger Man
heart heart 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:29 am
I like the gay outcastxemo outcast. It could go something like this: The emo outcast(me/uke) and the gayoutcast have been at each others throats for years. So what happens when the two get into a fight and are assigned to teh school therepist? Secrets and hidden feelings come to light and both boys find out what the other really means to him. How's that?  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 am
I like the married man/younger man one! I''l just drop off my OC, and if he sparks your interest, quote me and we can plot! Wasn't sure if you wanted to use the characters in the picture, or not...

User Image
Casey Reynolds, age 19. Born and raised in Georgia by super religious parents, Casey finds himself wondering why he's never attracted to the girls his friends drool over. His one girlfriend was three inches taller then him, wore army pants and boots, and played softball. Poor thing still thinks he's straight!

Age is flexible! I only RP in the forums, if that's a turn off...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 am
WhiteDragonLady
I like the gay outcastxemo outcast. It could go something like this: The emo outcast(me/uke) and the gayoutcast have been at each others throats for years. So what happens when the two get into a fight and are assigned to teh school therepist? Secrets and hidden feelings come to light and both boys find out what the other really means to him. How's that?

I absolutely love that plot ^^ and would enjoy greatly doing it with you smile
I can make the thread then you can send me a profile of your character? biggrin  

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:59 am
Oswin_Dalek
I like the married man/younger man one! I''l just drop off my OC, and if he sparks your interest, quote me and we can plot! Wasn't sure if you wanted to use the characters in the picture, or not...

User Image
Casey Reynolds, age 19. Born and raised in Georgia by super religious parents, Casey finds himself wondering why he's never attracted to the girls his friends drool over. His one girlfriend was three inches taller then him, wore army pants and boots, and played softball. Poor thing still thinks he's straight!

Ha! your OC is adorable 3nodding And yes actually did spark some kind of plot... Let me know what you think of it ^^

James (My character) is in a 'happy' marriage. Nothing could be more perfect. His wife adores him and he the same but... Something just doesn't feel right. Like its soo... Forced with them. He realized just before marrying her that he felt no attraction to her what so ever but never told her that... He was comfortable in their relationship and didn't want it to end. He was safe with her. But as the years rolled on and their marriage progressed, James finds it harder to love her and all her faults... Which is when he meets (your character). A new secretary at his law firm. The moment he saw him, James' heart practically jumped out of his chest. Like that little 'umph' people had always talked about when seeing someone they're attracted to had finally come. Sure he had felt it before but not like this...
As they meet and get to know each other, James finds himself falling for this guy and cant believe he is. He never thought he was gay... As their relationship continued on into something more than friendship they find themselves in absolute secrecy... The last thing James wanted was for everyone to find out he was gay and sleeping with his secretary... But does (your character) Feel the same?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:05 pm
We Are the City
Oswin_Dalek

User Image

Ha! your OC is adorable 3nodding And yes actually did spark some kind of plot... Let me know what you think of it ^^

James (My character) is in a 'happy' marriage. Nothing could be more perfect. His wife adores him and he the same but... Something just doesn't feel right. Like its soo... Forced with them. He realized just before marrying her that he felt no attraction to her what so ever but never told her that... He was comfortable in their relationship and didn't want it to end. He was safe with her. But as the years rolled on and their marriage progressed, James finds it harder to love her and all her faults... Which is when he meets (your character). A new secretary at his law firm. The moment he saw him, James' heart practically jumped out of his chest. Like that little 'umph' people had always talked about when seeing someone they're attracted to had finally come. Sure he had felt it before but not like this...
As they meet and get to know each other, James finds himself falling for this guy and cant believe he is. He never thought he was gay... As their relationship continued on into something more than friendship they find themselves in absolute secrecy... The last thing James wanted was for everyone to find out he was gay and sleeping with his secretary... But does (your character) Feel the same?

Sounds awesome! I'm gonna go make Casey's post layout right now! This is the first time I'll be able to use the poor guy! Last time I tried to use him the creator of the RP wouldn't let me join unless I made him straight. -_-  

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:50 pm
Oh! And maybe at some point someone else at the office asks Casey out, right in front of Jame, and since they're not public, Casey can't think of a reason not to go on the date, and accepts! Cue angsty internal monologues all around! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:05 pm
We Are the City

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Listen to me when I talk
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ERMAHGERD!! I wanna do the good boy X bad boy one with you really badly! >w< I'm semi-literate (Paragraph or more), so... heh. Please?

Thanks for putting up with me! ;3
XXXXXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:07 pm
Oswin_Dalek
We Are the City
Oswin_Dalek

User Image

Sounds awesome! I'm gonna go make Casey's post layout right now! This is the first time I'll be able to use the poor guy! Last time I tried to use him the creator of the RP wouldn't let me join unless I made him straight. -_-

Awesome ^^ I'll make the topic and would you mind posting first? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 pm
We Are the City
Oswin_Dalek
We Are the City
Oswin_Dalek

User Image

For sure!  

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 pm
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Listen to me when I talk
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ERMAHGERD!! I wanna do the good boy X bad boy one with you really badly! >w< I'm semi-literate (Paragraph or more), so... heh. Please?

Thanks for putting up with me! ;3
XXXXXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

Finally!! I've been wanting to do one for the longest time!
So any plot ideas in mind? >:3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:09 pm
Oswin_Dalek
We Are the City
Oswin_Dalek
We Are the City
Oswin_Dalek

User Image

For sure!

Great! I'll be sure to quote you in it once the thread is up ^^  

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:55 pm
Hey there (: I'd be willing to do the twins x new kid one, if that's okay with you. I'm not the best with coming up with plots though, but I can try to get ideas if you have a basic idea, maybe?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 pm
Kitty 5462
Hey there (: I'd be willing to do the twins x new kid one, if that's okay with you. I'm not the best with coming up with plots though, but I can try to get ideas if you have a basic idea, maybe?

Ok great smile Well I'm kind of stumped on a plot for that one as well... But the basic idea is this new kid just moves into a rich town and starts going to a private school where he meets the twins. The twins take an interest in him and etc, etc, etc... Do you have any ideas that go with that?  

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 pm
We Are the City
Kitty 5462

Ok great smile Well I'm kind of stumped on a plot for that one as well... But the basic idea is this new kid just moves into a rich town and starts going to a private school where he meets the twins. The twins take an interest in him and etc, etc, etc... Do you have any ideas that go with that?

That sounds pretty good, even though it's just basic. Um, I have a couple. Maybe the new kid isn't rich like everyone else, so he feels a bit out of place. He got into this school on a scholarship, so he has to keep his grades up in order to stay in the school. Also, he might not feel comfortable around the twins because they're rich so he thinks they're making fun of his non-richness, which makes him not really want to get very close to them. Do those sound good?

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff