Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cross My Heart (role-play between Kitty 5462 & I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Name: Corona Soul
Nickname:Soul
Personality: Cold, mean, stuck up and full of himself at times Corona has soft side but doesn't really show it unless he feels like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
Name: Nick Koontz
Nickname: Nick, Nicki
Personality: Quiet, pretty much a loner, nice and pretty caring when a situation allows, mostly carefree, tries to push things out and focus on good things.

Sorry I took so long getting back on sweatdrop

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:11 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul walked through the halls of the school it was only his second day here and he was already popular. As he walked to his first class he waved and made small talk with almost everyone in there. When it was time for the bell he looked around for a seat but found none around the popular people he had come to know. "Well looks like I'm sitting alone" Soul growled a little as walked by some of the popular kids making his way to the back, he sat beside a kid he didn't know or had ever seen before for that matter.
(It's fine xD ive been in and out of sleep for most of the time I've been on here)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick sighed as he walked into class, a few minutes before it even started. Doing so would prevent, or at least lessen, the harassment he'd end up getting. When he sat in his desk at the back of the classroom, Nick sighed again and laid his head down on his arms, which he'd folded over each other on top of the desk. When the bell rang, he groaned softly and glanced at the door.

Jerk. Jerk. d**k. b***h. a*****e. b***h. Whore. d**k. Nick named off the nicknames he'd given to some of his classmates as they walked in. Shaking his head as the rest of the class flooded in, the loner slumped down in his chair, closing his eyes in an attempt to get a little nap before they started their English class. He didn't even bother to look up when he heard someone sit in the desk next to his.

Ah, well it's good that it's okay then (: I can't sleep on and off because I have school... But winter break is coming in a little over a week!

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul grounded as class began and the teacher started to talk he hated this class with a passion English wasn't his strong point. He payed little to no attention to anything until a note was passed to him from one of the girls up front he read it and laughed shredding it to bits right in front of her.
"I don't date whores" the male scanned around the room finding no one of interest, struck with boredom he laid his chin on his palm and closed his eyes. It wasn't long before one of the poplar guys Steven awoke him "new guy wanna make a bet?" he raised an eyebrow "what's the bet?" Steven grinned and started to whisper Soul's eyes drifted over to the student across from them he smiled and nodded, waving his hand at Steven motioning for him to leave. The young male threw a paper wad at the kid across from him, trying to get his attention.
((ohh well I've been sick so the past few days I got to stay home xD and ohh god I know I'm so excited for it))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

As the teacher began to teach, Nick grabbed a piece of paper and started to take notes, though he soon abandoned that and laid his chin on his arms again. He listened to the teacher speak on and on, beginning to doze at the sound of the nearly monotone voice.

Then, a wad of paper was thrown at him. He sighed softly, expecting it to be one of the popular kids that constantly tormented him. Or, maybe it was the person that had sat next to him... Deciding to take a chance, Nick sat up and looked in the direction of where the wad of paper had come from.

The desk next to him.

Nick stared at the other male for a moment, giving him a questioning look before sighing and asking, his voice a bored whisper, "What."

It's not good being sick ): Whenever I get sick, I'm usually told to suck it up... I've only gotten to stay home once since school started and that was because I couldn't breath, and I had to have medicine on my chest, so I couldn't go outside...

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul smiled "ohh nothing just meeting someone new, I think you're the only one in here I don't know," he whispered back not really noticing how cute he actually was until now. Wait what was he thinking, this was a new school and a new chance don't screw it up again Soul thought to himself sighing silently. The young male faked a smile, brushing his black hair out of his eyes keeping his focus on the student across from him.
((That's terrible :c I'm sorry))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick raised a brow and stared at the dark-haired male sitting across from him. Well, he certainly didn't seem d**k-ish. But, this could be a trap, a hoax, whatever to embarrass Nick. He'd noticed Steven come back here for a moment... But, might as well take a chance. This kid might be different.

"Oh, yeah, you're the new kid, aren't you," he said, smiling faintly. "I don't usually talk to people all that much..." He paused for a second, glancing at the front of the classroom at the teacher, then looking back at the boy across from him. "I'm Nick, by the way, but some people call my Nicki."

A little, but it's a good thing I don't get sick very often. I usually just hurt...

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "Well Nicki my names Soul" he smiled still keeping his focus on Nicki "ohh whys that you seem nice enough?" Soul moved his black hair out of his face again letting his grey eyes show, ohh how he couldn't look away from the boy across from him. The male took his eyes off of Nicki for a moment to look at the board seeing there was a test coming up soon, this gave him a idea. "Well you look like a smart kid English isn't my strong point and the test we have coming up I cant fail it, you wouldn't mind helping me study a little would you?" he was faking he could honestly give a s**t less about the test, Soul just hoped Nicki didn't notice.
((ahh well I'm usually the one to get sick all the time :p))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick nodded in acknowledgement as the boy across say his name, then he frowned a bit at the question that followed. Shifting his gaze slightly towards the floor for a moment, Nick said, "Ah, well, I guess I'm just not a people person..." And I'm a freak, an outcast, not 'normal' or anything like that... he thought afterwards.

Glancing at the board as well, Nicki sighed and shook his head. Another test. English wasn't his strong point in his studies, but he wasn't terrible with it. He could pass with an A, as long as he tried to do the work. This shouldn't be too difficult. Then, upon hearing Soul's suggestion, Nick thought for a moment. Would he be able to help this kid? He looked back at Soul and shrugged a little as he said, "Um, yeah, I guess I could help you study some."

That sucks, I'm sorry :/ Being the one to get sick all the time must suck, huh?

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "I dont see why not," Soul smiled again even bigger this time at his response to help him "sounds lovely then" he looked at the clock almost time to get out of this class. The male thought about skipping the rest of the day, maybe he could take Nicki with him damn it Soul stop it you came here to be normal. Yet again he sighed looking at Nick again he bit his lip a little as the bell rang.
((it does suck sometimes but ohh well :p))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick shrugged again at Soul's reply to his answer, then smiled. "Alright, when do you want to do it then?" he asked the other male, glancing up at the clock for a second. Math, science, lunch, history. Then home, maybe... Nick thought as he waited for Soul to respond.

But, things could be worse, though, right?

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "Well how about now?" he stood up with the rest of the class "we can always skip for the rest of the day, how bout it?" Soul flashed him a dashing smile, turning to walk away. The room was pretty much empty at this point, thoughts started to fill his mind, damn it Soul just stop you're normal remember? The male shifted his wait from one foot to the other crossing his arms brushing the hair out of his face again sighing.
(point I could have mono again xD god that sucked so bad like you don't even know Dx)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick stood shortly after the bell rang, stuffing his book and papers in the black backpack that sat next to the desk. Hearing Soul's suggestion on when they should study, Nick frowned a little, thinking. It wasn't like this would be his first time skipping; he'd skipped several times before. But, this just seemed weird, skipping class with another person... Ah, what the hell, might as well.

Nick shrugged and followed Soul. "Yeah, sure. I was planning to skip science and history anyways..." He adjusted the pack on his back so it sat comfortably on his back. "Lead the way..." he said, nearly mumbling.

What exactly is mono? I've been told by several people that I'm going to end up getting mono because I share drinks all the time...

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:06 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "Good lets go then" he walked out the front doors turning left "so Nick tell me a little about yourself." Soul was making small talk hoping this would kill some time on the walk to his house, he fiddled with the buttons of his white jacket. Well this bet will be over and won sooner then he thought, as the male thought he started to have second guesses about the bet that had been made.
(well mono is where you get a really high high fever, sores in the back of your throat like pimples or something, and your highly contagious stuff like that it really sucked I had it for almost two months. I doubt you'd get it from sharing drinks with people even though you can but my friends shared drinks with me and never got it so eek )  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff