Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
My dirty little secret~ (1x1 between lil_candy_raver and I) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:01 pm
This a roleplay between lil_candy_raver and myself so don't post unless you are one of us.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:50 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

((((ohh my sorry again about the wait I fell asleep again sweatdrop ))))
User ImageName: James Nickles
Personality: Stuck up, full of himself, and sometimes mean despite this James is truly a sweet caring boy just not everyone sees it.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:19 pm
lil_candy_raver

{Haha it's alright, no worries.}
User Image
Name: Nicolas Andrews
Personality: Quiet, cold, he likes to be alone but he still wants someone to want him for who he is since he came out of the closet. Nicolas can come off as uncaring but he does care for others even the people who hates him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:31 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image James walked into class running his fingers through his black hair saying hello to almost everyone. The young male looked around for a place to sit and seen no other place then besides Nicolas, he sighed walking over to his seat taking a look at Nicolas before sitting down.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas sat in the far corner of the room by the window it was his favorite seat since it let him be alone, he listened as people began to file into the classroom. He glanced to the side as someone sat down in the seat beside him he looked at the person trying to put a name to a face since he had never spoken to the guy before he remembered his name after a moment realizing the guys name was James one of the popular people in the school. Without saying anything to James, Nicolas looked back out the window to wait until class started.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image James tried to pay attention to the teacher Mr.Corona as he spoke, but his eyes wondered over to Nicolas several times. "Damn it pay attention" he told himself over and over but it just wasn't happening today he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose before laying his head down on the desk. "Whats with me today," the young males thoughts were disturbed by Mr.Corona slapping his ruler on the desk "Mr.Nickles, I'd advise you to pay attention so you know who your working with." The teacher looked around seeing Nicolas starring out the window "Mr.Andrews you and Mr.Nickles will be partners you to do a report on a classical music writer, I want 15 pages to be spoken in front of the class in one week got it?" James sighed as the teacher walked away, looking at Nicolas he waved giving a small weird smile.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:34 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas spent the class staring out the window not really caring what the teacher had to say, he had been started to get irritated he could feel someone staring at him which wasn't out of the usual but it still pissed him off big time. Nicolas glanced up when his name was called, he looked at the person he had been paired with realizing it was the person sitting next to him the brunette sighed looking extremely annoyed as he looked James up and down before looking away again to stare out the window. 'Great, I'm stuck with Mr. Popular.' Nicolas thought to himself with dismay silently hating the teacher and group projects.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:50 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image Seeing Nicolas look him up and down then go back to starring out the window, "I guess he doesn't like me too much" he thought sighing before laying his head down for the rest of the class. After another hour the bell rang James stood up and went over to Nicolas's desk ''hey since were partners" he paused rubbing the back of his neck. "Here's my number, we need to work on it soon so call me when you're free" the male's face grew a little red in the cheeks, he wasn't quit sure why though.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:43 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas stared out the window for the rest of the class bored standing up when the bell rang he stared at James came over to his desk and offered him his number. "I don't need it, I'll do the project on my own. Just show up when we have to present it." Nicolas replied simply pulling his laptop bag over his shoulder wincing slightly when a pain shot through his shoulder but pushed it aside before he looked back up at James. Listen I don't know if you know but I have a bad reputation at this school and all I'll do is bring you down from the top of the schools social latter, got it? So just leave it be." Nicolas told James before he started for the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:57 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image James was shocked no one had ever spoke to him like that let alone denied him something. He came up beside Nicolas "look I'm not happy about this either, but we were put together so were going to work together got it?" his voice was hateful and full of frustration. "God you try and be nice to someone for once" the male turned away from Nicolas pinching the bridge of his nose again before turning back to face him.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas stopped in his tracks and looked back at James flinching from the hate in the others voice, he took a step back away from James noticing all the other students and even the teacher had left so they were alone in the classroom together. "If you don't like it than don't do the project with me it's that simple. I can take care of it on my own, I don't need you and you don't need me so just leave it be." Nicolas told James calmly sitting on the desk staring at the older male with his calm eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 pm
Anne Vampire Lover
]

User Image James stared at him for a moment before getting pissed, he put his face close to Nicolas's "I'm trying to be nice boy, now just agree with me and we'll work on this together." The male was beyond pissed at this point this was the first time someone didn't agree with him, what was this kids problem? He sighed and backed away from him crossing his arms and pinching the bridge of his nose "what's your problem like really, I've tried being nice, yet you just blow me off step down off you little throne of and work with me is that so hard?" James hadn't realized his voice was starting to rise as he went on his rant.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:19 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas blushed when James put his face close to his own and pulled away until the other male backed off, he glared at the other crossing his legs on the desk. "Well you are pretty bad at trying to be nice." Nicolas replied jumping off the desk as he ran his hand through his hair as he let out a sigh knowing this was just a losing fight with the guy, he knew he wouldn't be able to get rid of him so he might as well just work with him as quickly as possible and get it over and done with. "Know what fine! Meet me at the front of the school after last class and we'll start today." Nicolas told James calmly fixing his clothes before he started for the door once again. "Don't be late."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:30 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image "See was that so hard?" James had calmed down a little and was smiling "I wont be." He walked out the door before Nicolas could, for some reason he was excited too see him after school. "This couldn't possible be normal could it" he sighed and went to his next class not really knowing what was happening. The male was woke up by the last bell of the day "did I fall asleep?" James hadn't even realized he had ohh well he pushed it aside and ran out to the front of the school waiting for Nicolas.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas didn't even reply watching James leave before leaving himself he went threw the rest of the day pretty much the same as his first class with him staring out a window bored until the final bell rang, the boy hurried more than normal hoping he could head home and pretend he forgot about meeting up with James. Nicolas' hopes were dashed when he stepped outside the James was waiting for him, the brunette sighed debating weather or not he should make a run for it but realized the chances of him getting away were pretty slim and decided to just walk up to James. "Alright, lets go." Nicolas told James calmly as he walked past only stopping for a moment before he continued to head off the school ground.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff