Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Let's Love~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:14 am
This is a 1x1 roleplay between kazluckystar112 and myself.

(Sorry if the name is horrible, I couldn't really think of anything ^^;; )

kazluckystar112

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:18 am
Kitty 5462
This is a 1x1 roleplay between kazluckystar112 and myself.

(Sorry if the name is horrible, I couldn't really think of anything ^^; wink

kazluckystar112
wink its all good lol  

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:19 am
User Image
Nicholas Moore

Nicki sighed as he sat in a cafe, waiting for his friend to arrive. They were planning to work on a project for school, and possibly hang out after they got the basic stuff down. The blond-haired male had only been there for a few minutes, but he was already anxious from being by himself, with all of these strangers surrounding him. Guess you can't let everything in the past go... he thought to himself, sipping the cappuccino the waitress had brought him.

A few minutes later, his friend walked in, a backpack over his shoulders. "Hey, sorry for being late. I got caught up with a few other things," he said as he sat down across from Nicki. "Did you here about that new band? They're having a show sometime this week."

Alright, that's good ^^

kazluckystar112

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:45 am
Alixe

User Image

Alixe sat looking at the row of fangirls and some boy from behind a long table, with his bandmates . He looked at the door, how bad would it be if I just ran for it. One of his bandmates looked over at him "You ok Lix?" he asked in a wisper. "I will be when I get out of this sea of little girls." He said softly back with a small smile. Soon the last set of fan came up, this time it was two boy and there little sister from the look of it.

Alixe got up when every one was done, to go to the back room and pulled on his jackit and went out the back door. All he needed was to get some air, he didnt know where he was going. He just walked pasted a little cafe and saw the cutest blond-haired boy with blue eyes he ever saw and wlaked in. he sat at a table a little off form this cute little thing that grabed at his eye. he looked at him and his friend, it looked like they where doing school work.

Kitty 5462

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 am
User Image
Nicholas Moore

Nicki and his friend, Jimmy, talked about the band and their show for a few minutes before focusing on the project. "Alright, we need to finish the research, then get the paper written first. Then, we can work on our presentation to the class," Nicki said, looking over the paper once more. Jimmy nodded and pulled one of the books out of his backpack, setting it on the table, then said, "This book has most of the stuff we need for the research. I'll find other books for research while you get things for the paper for this one."

Nicki looked at the cover of the book for a moment, then put it in the small bag he'd brought with him. "Alright, so that's all then?" the blond asked, sipping the last of the cappuccino. Jimmy nodded, then stood. "I have to go for now. I've got to go to work. We'll discuss this more later. See ya!" With that, Jimmy left the cafe, leaving Nicki alone to look over the project and materials.

kazluckystar112

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:07 am
Alixe

User Image

Alixe looked up as the blonds friend got up to go. Thats cute he has a job. he looked at the blond now all alone. this made Alixe think of how alone he was, and with everyone waching me too. well what have i got to lose. he got up and walk over to the boy "Hello,Im Alixe, may I sit with you ." he asked looking at him.

Kitty 5462

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 am
User Image
Nicholas Moore

Nicki tensed up when he heard another male's voice. When he looked up to see who the voice belonged to, he simply stared. Damn, he's tall... And not too bad looking, he thought, then realized that the male had spoken. "Oh, um, yeah, sure..." he said, looking back down at the book and papers. "Ah, sorry about the mess. My friend and I were working on a project for school," Nicki said as he grabbed the book and papers, putting them into the bag.

kazluckystar112

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 am
Alixe

User Image

Alixe smiled down at the boy and looked all the stuff he was puting in the bag, as he sat. "So what are you working on..... .." He said, blinked looking up then back at the boy."you didnt give me your name."He pushed some of his dark hair off his sholder. A giggle came from an other table, Alixe looked to the sownd. It was a little girl with his face on her shirt. She wiggled her fingers at him and giggled agean. He looked back at the boy he was siting with.

Kitty 5462

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 am
User Image
Nicholas Moore

Nicki paused for a second, glancing at the book. "Oh, just some research for a paper, then a presentation..." he said nervously. "Oh, sorry about that. I'm Nicholas, but you can just call me Nicki." When he heard giggling, Nicki looked up and turned, seeing the little girl with Alixe's face on her shirt. He stared at the shirt for a moment before realization hit him. Turning back to the other male, he asked curiously, "Are you famous or something?"

kazluckystar112

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:48 am
Alixe

User Image

"Nicki thats a nice name. He said with a sweet smile, and looked back at the little girl and back at Nicki"Something like that. Im in a band, Bloodring."He put his chin on his fist. He was looking at Nicki with a far off daydream look on his face. What was it about this boy that made his hart sing. Was it his eye"You have lovely eyes"He said with out thinking, he didnt care.

Kitty 5462

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 am
User Image
Nicholas Moore

Nicki nodded a bit, then smiled when Alixe told him he was in a band. "Oh! My friend was telling me about your band!" he said happily. "We were also making plans to go to one of your shows." Nicki was happy with himself, having met the singer of a band that was pretty well off. It made him smile to himself and tap his fingers happily. That stopped, though, when Alixe commented on his eyes. The compliment, at least that's what he was pretty sure it was, made Nicki blush. "O-oh, thanks. I guess they're lovely," he said, looking at the table in front of the other male, trying to make the blush go away.

kazluckystar112

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:28 pm
Alixe

User Image

Alixe looked at Nicki as he blushed. How cute, I want him. He reached his hand out and took one of Nickis. Holding it he said." Its ok to blush."Seeing he was try to get a hold of his nurves, from compliment he was just given. Alixe want to kiss Nickis fingers but knewthat the now 3 or 4 girls looking at them would just die. "So you and your friend want to see my band play, Hummm?This he smiled at, thinking it would be nice to have someone to play for, insted of paly for a bunch of girls.

Kitty 5462

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image
Nicholas Moore

Nicki felt the blush on his cheeks darken. "No, it's fine. It's fine," he said, trying to cover his cheeks. He sat silently, calming himself, looking down at the table. When the other male spoke, Nicki looked up at him. In response to the question, the blond nodded. "Oh, yeah. Jimmy said your music is pretty good, so I'd like to listen and see it, too," he said, smiling a little bit. When he looked up, Nicki noticed that there were quite a few girls around them. Well, this is certainly getting awkward... Perhaps if this place wasn't frequented by teens as much as adults... he thought, looking back at Alixe, trying to ignore the attention from the girls.

kazluckystar112

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:46 pm
Alixe

User Image

Alixe looked at the table where Nicki had been looking. He started to giggle a funny thing to see from and man like himslef. He looked up so he was looking into Nickis eyes."Say want to got out of here....?" He said geting up. A cuple of girls fell from where they sat. Some of the girls started to giggle. Alixe gave Nicki a look saying Plz befor they jump me. He put his hand out to take Nickis.

Kitty 5462

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image
Nicholas Moore

Nicki looked around at the girls again after hearing Alixe's request. He was thankful that he wasn't the only one feeling uncomfortable, so he nodded and said, "Yeah, sure. Let me just grab my stuff." The blond grabbed his bag and put it on his back, then accepted the other male's hand and stood. Nicki knew he was getting glares from the girls now, all because they wished they were in his place. "I need to pay the bill real quick, then we can go," he said.

kazluckystar112

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces