dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:01 pm
Bab·y·lon
1. A city or place of great luxury, sensuality, and often vice and corruption.
2. A place of captivity or exile.

There is a city in a distant country that has long been hailed as utopia, however that is not so. While the rich (or nobles as they are called) throw lavish parties and bask in their wealth people of the lower class are forced to become servants and pets of the rich. There is a man however that is being sought out by the richest of the city, almost like a wild dog this man has fought back relentlessly. It has gotten to the point where a reward is being offered to any who can break and tame this man. However he will not be claimed so easily and will fight back tooth and nail against any that try. His name is Rian and he will not surrender.

User Image
Name: Rian Asheal
Position: Uke

*Hey I just want to lay out a couple things for this RP, I am semi-literate my spelling is good but my grammer...not so much so I apologize for any massive grammatical mistakes. Also please no one liners; I understand if you are having trouble coming up with something to write but please at least try and make it three lines. Okay that's all I wanted to say, I hope you will enjoy rping with me*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 pm
*I guess I'll post until someone replies :T*

User Image

Rian watched the nobles of the city walk by from where he sat high on a rooftop, it honestly was the only safe place he could stay since everyone of those assholes was on the look out for him. He absentmindedly tapped his weapon against the rooftop, nothing special just a steel pipe but it still served him well.

This city was such a shithole, sure it looked nice and pretty on the outside but anybody with half a brain knew how corrupted this city really was; he felt his lip curl as he watched one of the nobles start to hit and kick their pet for god only knows why. Rian grabbed a brick that was lying next to him and promptly flung it at the noble, smirking when the person dropped like a rock.

Of course that wasn't the wisest decision as the moment the noble went down the other people spotted him and raised the alarm. "Well that could've gone better" he thought and then broke into a sprint, he had to run from the nobles and find a different hiding place, again.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Unfortunately for Rian Atlas would be in his general vicinity. The blonde young man as among the nobles of Babylon and head of law enforcement. When the alarmed was raised he noticed the brunet sprinting down the street. With both eye brows raised he chased after him, his long golden locks flowing as he moved very swiftly to apprehend the criminal. From behind he did not notice that he was actually the main criminal that they were pursuing for all of his defiant acts.

dubh-mac-tire
Hello! =3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:19 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

(Woah hey! sorry I didn't reply earlier I got super busy with school, I'll reply in a little bit)  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image
Rian cursed when he saw who was chasing him, he knew that man very well; though they hadn't met face to face he was aware that Atlas was one of the people after him. It was amazing what you would hear if you just stuck around out of the sight of the nobles. Rian's mind was frantically working out what to do as he ran; should he stay and fight? but then Atlas might call for back up; should he keep on running? he would be sure he could lose the man. But what if there were more of the city police stationed nearby.

Thinking fast he finally made his decision; he slid to a stop and brought up his pipe in front of him, hopefully he would at least inflict some damage on the man so he could throw him off his trail, and if not then Rian would go down fighting and make Atlas's life a living hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image

As Atlas followed swiftly in pursuit other members of law enforcement would begin to flood the streets. Atlas began calculating how he was going to apprehend the criminal. When he came to a stop and raised a long metal pipe he would immediately halt roughly nine feet in front of him. Placing his hand on his sheathed sword's hilt his green eyes looked directly at the brunet. "He is rather scrawny for being such a renowned criminal. He also looks rather educated and well groomed, perfect for espionage." After he made his brief deductions he would speak. "Drop your weapon, just come quietly and this won't have to get complicated." The blond said, fully prepared to ready his blade. After he spoke his backup force would quickly arrive behind him.

dubh-mac-tire

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:46 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image
"And consign myself to being forced to kneel at some b*****d noble's feet for the rest of my life, no thanks I'd rather throw myself off a building" He snarked eyeing Atlas's sword, that would definitely do a s**t ton of damage if he let it hit him so Rian would have to play it safe; striking and then backing off. "Tch don't you have better criminals to chase after instead of a stray dog like me?" he asked starting to circle Atlas.

"It's not like I'd be any use to you, I'd sooner off myself than let myself be captured by the likes of you. So how about you just go your way and I'll go mine" Rian said, he knew that backup was coming and honestly he thought it was kind of stupid of him wanting to stay and fight; but that was his greatest weakness. Rian just couldn't say no to a good fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

As Atlas listened to his current enemy's plight he would remain calm. Atlas wasn't at all irritated with the vigilante to begin with. Despite his young age he was very experienced with evaluating the criminal mind. As his adversary begin circling him he would step backwards and begin circling as well. "This is not about your opinion nor my opinion of our society. This is about your activity being a direct violation of the law, which I am sworn to uphold." He spoke with a stern tone of voice despite being completely calmed on the inside. However, strangely enough Atlas found the passion of the chestnut haired male in front of him quite alluring. It was rare to find a civilian that was so willing to die for what he stood for, even if he disagreed. Wait, no, what was he thinking? This was a criminal that needed to be dealt with. Keeping this in mind he would raise his voice. "Officers! Block off all exits of this street!" Immediately the men would comply and flee to guard the exits of the street, ensuring that Rian would remain in the same place.

dubh-mac-tire

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:57 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image
Rian took that opening and rushed forward thrusting the pipe out in a stabbing motion, it wouldn't get through the armor but hopefully it would wind the man enough that Rian could turn tail and run like hell. Of course if that wasn't an option then Rian would pull out every dirty trick he could think of. He didn't do fighting with honor, hell he didn't do honor period. Fighting with honor and being courteous with your opponent didn't mean jack if you were dead; so he fought in a way he could biting, headbutting, scratching, there was a reason he was nicknamed "wild dog" after all.

He wondered if Atlas knew the reason why he was so wanted, I mean yeah he was a criminal but then so was pretty much every lower class person. The only reason there was even a bounty of him was because he didn't take noble's s**t, and refused to bow to anyone. So they wanted to tame him, break him so he'd become some noble's obedient little pet. Pfft like he said before he'd rather throw himself off a building then let that happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

When Rian began to close the small gap of distance between them his blade would be unsheathed instantly. His right hand now firmly gripped the sword's handle. Swiftly moving his body to the right he would dodge physical contact with the metal rod. He would then use his left hand to grab the pipe and use all of his strength to remove it from Rian's grip. Even as he performed this disarming attack he would still be prepared to use the blade in his right hand if need be. Atlas was not much of a dirty fighter but he was a highly trained martial artist and could physically overcome even the most imposing.

dubh-mac-tire

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:15 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image
When Rian got close enough to Atlas he shifted the direction of the pipe into an upward swing, hopefully that would take the man off guard. Of course if that wasn't enough the man's face was uncovered so he could just headbutt him, it would give him one monster of a headache later, but if it hit and stunned the man long enough that Rian could get out then he didn't care.

He noticed the man shifting his body, Rian would have to be careful where he aimed the pipe.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image

When Rian's pipe was swung upwards before he could grab it he would swing his blade horizontally towards his stomach. Even as he made the swing he was careful to evade any further attacks Rian would put forward. Thankfully Atlas had plenty of space to move around so that he wouldn't be backed up into a wall. If his sword made contact with Rian's body the physical confrontation would likely be put to an end. Atlas had no intentions to kill Rian but he would at least cripple him enough to immobilize him enough to apprehend him.

dubh-mac-tire

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

User Image
When Rian saw the sword come across he jumped back but the tip of the sword still caught him across the stomach and cut him. He hissed his hand coming up to try and staunch the blood from the cut. It didn't seem deep thankfully but Rian couldn't keep on fighting, he had to go. With that he back away from Atlas and ran hoping to find an alley way that he could duck into, and find a way to the roofs.

He wasn't going to get captured, he had to survive. For his own sake. He found an empty alley that the other police force had apparently missed and ran into it trying to get into the shadows, hopefully it would keep hidden him long enough to come up with a different plan.

(I'm going to bed now since I have an early class, night)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:49 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

((Are we not rping after all or.....?))  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image

When Rian hastily fled into the alleyway Atlas would flick the blood off of his prized blade. "I currently have the advantage but if I stumble in their alone he instantly has the advantage." He thought before signaling three police officers to infiltrate the front of the alley. Atlas would immediately run in behind them to at least get some sort of over.

dubh-mac-tire

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces