Submit

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:15 am
The beach was quite packed this time of year. Everyone from surfer to tanners were there, enjoying these long and hot summer days. Many were out surfing. So as the day went on, the beach became more active than any other place this summer.

This rp focuses around my RPC, who's getting over a very long relationship, as well as his days of college.
Rules:
post often.
Must be three to five sentences per post.
Have fun. I plan on writing this as one of my stories that I've written in the past.

Name: Tobi Cortez
Orientation: Gay
Personality: Funny, caring, intelligent, physically built, creative
Bio: Tobi is a college student, currently living at his older brother's house, to get to the college he got accepted to. In the past, presumably around the age of five, both of his parents died in a brutal car accident. He was left ni the care of his Seventeen year old brother, until they had both been adopted by an American couple ,who could not have kids of their own. They lived with the couple, until Rico graduated High school and went to college. After Rico had graduated college, he asked the couple if he could have Tobi live with him. They agreed, but only after Rico had finished his service in the military. When his older brother came back, he did move in with him, and was happy Tobi had chosen to go to the college he went to, of which he lived near. The Navy SEALs called up Rico, and he agreed to take their offer, and now serves as one of them.
Love Life: All trough his first year of college, Tobi had dated a guy named Len. They were happy together, until Len decided to break it off, after Tobi found out someone from his past had come back. So, they broke it off. This didn't interfere with Tobi's schooling, and he was over it quicker than expected.
Seme,uke,seke: Seme
Other information: Tobi is a highly talented surfer, as well as an Olympic level swimmer.
Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Reading, Cooking,listening to techno music
Major: Creative writing, art and Marine Biology
appearence:
User Image

______________________________________________________________---

Use this format to create and/or list your character for the rp.

Name:
seme,uke,seke:
Bio:
Hobbies:
Major[if college student]:
Other information:
Appearence:

Well that is it for now. As soon as you sign up, please pm me, thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 am
Excuse me. Can I?  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:15 am
WhiteDragonLady
Excuse me. Can I?

If you want to join in, sure thing, doesn't matter to me. It's your choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 am
Logosh42
WhiteDragonLady
Excuse me. Can I?

O~kay. You want me to post the profile here or pm it to you?  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:33 am
WhiteDragonLady
Logosh42
WhiteDragonLady
Excuse me. Can I?

O~kay. You want me to post the profile here or pm it to you?

Post your profile here, and pm me when you're ready to start the rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:08 am
Name Anu Heart
Orientation:Gay
Personality: shy, quiet, calm, intelligent, caring, and kind
Bio: Anu is an exchange student from Cairo, Egypt and currently a student at Tobi's college. He never knew his parents since his mother died when she gave birth to him and his father walked out on him when he was five, leaving his mother's mother, his grandmother to raise him until he graduated from high school and went off to college. He had two older sisters who both adore him and live in two different states, his older sister Isis in Texas, studying creative writing, while the other, Cleo lives in California, studying to be a doctor. HIs grandmother worked in a museum in Cairo when she was younger but now is retired in Miami. He visits all three when he can and they send him gifts in return eve nwhen he doesn't want them.
Love Life: What love life? He never had a boyfriend. Guys either thought he was a freak or just wasn't interested. Not that he had blame them in any way. He has a low self-esteem when it comes to other guys. But he seems to have no problem making friends with the opposite gender
Seme,uke, seke: Uke
Other information: Anu is very good with animals and has a part-time job as a junior assisstant at a Veterinary clinic. He's also very good at designing his own clothes and an excellent cook.
Hobbies: Making clothes(along with stuffed animals), cooking, singing(only when he's alone), and listening to J-pop
Major: Fashion, cooking, and Veterinary Medicine
Appearence:
User Image

(Didn't know if you wanted an anime picture or real)  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 am
WhiteDragonLady

((OOC: anime pic is good.))

User Image

Tobi

Tobi walked along the boardwalk, to the beach, carrying his surf board under his arm. He came to a spot and set up a lawn chair, and removed his shirt,and shoes, as well as placing his car keys and phone in one of them. He then removed the bottom of his pants, making them into shorts. He placed the legs in the chair and laid his towel above them. He then took off his eye glasses and picked up his board again, and headed for the ocean. he paddled his way to the middle of the ocean, where the waves were picking up. He waited for the right wave to come, and when he did, he surfed it until it ended.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 am
Logosh42

User Image

Anu

Anu trailed along teh boardwalk, looking at various shops and such. It was definately a lot more shops here than in Cairo, but then again Cairo was more like a marketplace. He shook his head, pushing a strand of blonde hair over his shoulder when it got in the way of his window shopping then decided to put it in a high ponytail. He continued to walk, taking in everything and enjoying it. He even stopped to get something to eat and then went to a bench to enjoy it, watching the people along the beach the surfers.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 am
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

User Image

Tobi surfed the wave he caught all the way to the shoreline. As he came to the wet sand, his board hit a rock, sending him flying into an unsuspecting beach goer. He hit the boy that had long blonde hair, longer than his, knocking him over. He got up quickly, helping the person he crashed into up. "Sorry about that, there was too much kick to the wave." He said, as he stood, wiping sand from his own golden blonde hair. Wiping sand from his eyes, he looked to the other, and smiled. "I'm very sorry about that." He said, as he turned with a nod, and went over to where his board was laying. He then paddled it back out to sea.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:01 am
Logosh42

User Image

Anu

Anu let out a cry of surprise as someone fell into him. He was quickly helped up by the other blonde. "It's quite okay. You did not mean to knock me over." he replied, dusting sand of of him. He then watched the other male go over to the board and went back to the sea. He dusted more sand out of his hair before his cell ring. He blinked before answering it. "Hello?" he asked, wondering who this could be. After a few minutes, his sister, Isis was on the phone. Sigh. "Anu!" she called out happily and he inwardly flicnhed. After a few minutes of talking, he hung up and decided to get back to his apartment, courtesy of his grandmother. And a very nice trustfund from his mother.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 am
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

User Image

Tobi caught another good wave, and surfed it as well, getting back onto his feet. He thought about the boy he had bumped into and figured maybe he'd run into him again. He also remembered he needed to pick up some things form the grocery store. With the groceries in mind, when the wave he was on finished, he went ashore and gathered up his things. Still soaked, he put his shirt in the passenger's seat, as well as his sneakers. he then placed his board on the roof of the vehicle ,a jeep, and put the chair in the trunk. He then draped the towel he had brought over the driver's seat. After brushing the sand off of his bare feet, he pulled on his sneakers and sat right in the driver's seat. He turned on his jeep, and hooked up his iPod to the stereo and played some techno music for the drive.
He shortly arrived at the grocery store, and grabbed a list of items he needed from the glove compartment, then grabbed his iPod and head phones and hooked his ears up. He then entered the store finally and searched for what he needed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:45 am
Logosh42

User Image

Anu

Speaking of groceries, he had to get some food for his apartment since the food had run out this morning. He got up from his chair, grabbed his keys and headed towards the store. He made sure he had his headphones so he could listen to his J-pop. Well, it mas more of anime music, but that was not the point. He placed them on just as he exited the apartment. Several minutes later, he arrived at the store. He grabbed a cart and headed towards the produce section. Vegetables were up first, followed by meat, pasta, and then maybe something sweet. Yeah. That sounded great. He hummed to the song as he made his way down the aisles.

The song he is currently listening to:
Star Driver- Gravity  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi was in the process of looking for some pastas, when he felt his cart hit another. Pulling out his headphones which were blasting a Ngithcore song, he looked up at the owner of the other cart. He noticed him from the beach, via his long hair, that was almost girl like and his rather large Grey eyes. "Sorry, didn't see you there. I'm just a little out of it today. Oh, I didn't catch your name, who might you be?" He said, as he smiled, hiding his slight embarrassment. He awaited a response, as he found the pasta he was looking for. He grabbed two boxes of it, and continued to wait patiently for a response. "you from around here, ese?" he said, in his thick Hispanic accent.

[Song currently playing on his play list : ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ED8Bjf8fYg]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu was reaching for a box of pasta shells when his cart hit another's. He turned his head and realized that it was the boy from earlier. He was quiet for a few mintues before deciding that giving his name wouldn't hurt. "My nams is Anu. Anu Heart." he replied to the first question. "No. I am not from around here. In fact, I am from Egypt. Cairo to be exact." he added in a very shy tone. He wasn't use to good-looking guys talking to him. Wait. Good lokking? Where had that come from? He mentally shook it out of his head and watched the other male.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

User Image

Tobi nodded as Anu gave his name. "Nice to meet you Anu, I"m Tobi, Tobi Cortez." He said, as he smiled again. "So, what brings you here to the States?" He said ,as his Hispanic accent thickened once more. "I myself am for Puerto Rico, came here with my adopted parents when I was five. So Cairo, I've been there once, my adopted father was an Archeologist. He worked at the museum there sometimes." He said, trying to keep the conversation going. "so, as a sincere apology, how about you come over to my place for dinner, and maybe get to know each other better." Tobi offered, as he pulled out a pen and paper, writing down his address adn cell number. "Give me a call when you're on your way." He said, as he moved his cart and went around Anu. He stopepd aghain, and turned to him. "Be there for say, six thirty PM?" He said, as he waited, before going over to the frozen food section.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff