User Image

Info:

Name: Hotaka Yuuma
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140
Sexual preference: Men
Seme/Seke/Uke: Seke

Bio:

As a child, Hotaka found little joy in the company of others, but sought happiness within the beautiful sounds of a piano. As soon as his fingers pressed each individual key the music radiated within in his soul, his heart, striking a cord of a different kind.
As Hotaka grew, and his teen years were before him, he became pestered by his friends and close relatives. They taunted him for the love he had, and being of a rich, prosperous family they saw that he paid more attention to the beautiful melodies then leaving and finding true happiness with a woman. Infuriated, Hotaka went against his families wishes and left home.
Hotaka now attends Ongaku Academy. A place for not only the rich and prosperous, as himself, but a fine arts school. Majoring in, of course, the field of music.

Personality:

He tends to stay to himself, though if known well enough, he shows a most interesting side that very few have seen. Hotaka is playful, and does enjoy his space, but since he is human he also feels alone. Very polite as well, given he was taught manners at a very young age, and he can be a bit snobbish on occasions. To conclude, Hotaka is somewhat shy, but once his hearts attached his jealousy kicks in, and he will cling.

~relaxing/hot springs
~piano/music in general
~having his space

Dislikes:
~being disturbed during practice
~loud noises
~storms

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:17 pm
All I ask for:

1.) Please be semi-lit.
This is fairly straight forward.

2.) Keep up with the role-play.
I understand that school/work/and home life can be frustrating at times (I have been there done that) but if you are going to be gone for long periods of time I ask that you please contact me in some way.

3.) No 1 liners!
Writers block happens! I completely understand, but one sentence replies won't suffice. Try to make it a paragraph at the least.

Note: Nothing bothers, nor disturbs me. Just have fun with it!

PM ME FOR ROLE-PLAY!

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:26 pm
Silent hallways, unheard rumors, and each door locked for protection. Hotaka found simple joys coming before the suns rays danced happily on the outer gardens of Ongaku Academy. A place for academic scholars as well as the art that is tucked so deep within each individuals soul, their hearts.This was where Hotaka could free himself from all inner, and unknown darkness's alike. This was where he could let his fingers speak, and bring forth greater, more mightier words, and this was where he found himself, his home.
Soft footsteps wondered up the side walk heading towards the academy. His mind was off once more, taking a journey of its own, but when he hit the thickened grass of the school a light grin crossed his face. Reaching into his pocket he wrapped his fingers around a cold object. Bringing it into view it was a key. This key allowed permission through two doors, and only two doors. The main entrance into the school, and the piano room. Hotaka was granted this gift after years of communication, and earning the title of class president from the top executives themselves. Head master Yami became very attached to the young Hotaka after years of his service in concerts, and taking over an art appreciation class in which she attended quite often. As he walked up to the buildings double doors, and unlocked said doors, he made his way inside. His feet venturing onward to the room he prized as best, though stopping momentarily to remember that new additions to the school were coming today, and as a promise to Yami he was going to show the new students around the school.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

As usual, Ritsu was up bright and early. The bright red numbers on his alarm clock read 8:15 am, two hours since the red head had gotten out of bed to get ready for school. In the two hours that he'd been up, he had showered, gotten dressed, eaten breakfast, brushed his teeth, and managed to squeeze in some time to draw. Now, he was filling his backpack. Two sketchbooks; a box with dividers to separate his pens, pencils, and paintbrushes; a regular spiral notebook; a personal book to read: Dean Koontz's The Face; and in his hand, a brand new, high quality camera. When he was certain he was ready to go, Ritsu left the house and headed for his new school: Ongaku Academy.

Shortly after leaving his home, the red head reached the highly praised arts school. And as he did so, a large grin spread across his face. I think I've found my happy place, he thought as he walked towards the school's gates. Being a new student, he wasn't entirely sure where to go, so he stayed on the sidewalk, following it through the gate and up to the building where he saw other students walking inside. Ah, good I'm not the only one here, he thought as he hurried up the steps and inside the building, hoping to catch up with the students he saw just moments ago and ask for directions.

OOC: Alright, here it is! Do you want me to quote you when I reply?

Kieramist

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:46 am
Hotaka's fingers slid along each individual key. Every gentle press made a beautiful, peaceful sound radiate through out the room, and outer halls. After moments of pure music from the heart he heard the sounds of footsteps, and chattering outside the classroom door. "They have arrived." He stated quietly. Rising from the bench where he had sat for hours on end, and closing the fall board so that the keys did not scratch, or ruin. His love for that grand piano had been stitched so deeply into his wounded heart that if anything was to happen to it, he would force himself to put up a greater fight.

Leaving the room, he stood about the halls watching younger students pass by. They all seemed familiar, until noticing the newer generations had just come through the door. Walking over he stood before them. Hotaka's hands sliding into his uniforms pants pocket, but before doing so his left hand rising to adjust the spectacles that had fallen on his nose. "Welcome everyone. I suppose to start we should introduce ourselves. My name is Hotaka Yuuma. Majoring in music, and piano." He bowed. "Please state your name, major, and minor if you do prefer." A shine off his glasses made him look rather unfriendly, and somewhat frightening, but the other's introduced themselves accordingly until it came down to the last of the group.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

After having caught up with the students he'd seen earlier, Ritsu learned a bit about the school and what he was suppose to do. Thankfully, the two seemed to be really friendly and even offered to help his out if he needed it. So, having successfully found where he was supposed to be and making two friends, Ritsu decided that today would turn out to be pretty good. He didn't have much he needed to worry about. Yet.

A little while later, Ritsu's new friends said good-bye and left him to stand with a growing group of newer student while they went off to their class. A nervous feeling grew in the red head's stomach as he watched other students pass through the doors. It's going to be alright, he told himself as he walked through the door behind the last group of students. He hadn't noticed as the male with glasses come in the room after him, so when he spoke it was a bit of a surprise. Nevertheless he did as instructed: listened to the introductions, then introduced himself when the time came. Glancing around at the class, he said, "My name is Ritsu Ito. I'm majoring in art and photography, and minoring in music." Ritsu couldn't help but let his gaze wander to the one that seemed to be the teacher. He looked so angry and fierce, yet handsome. And he seemed young, too. Too young to be a teacher. But, he pushed that to the back of his mind as he took a seat.

OOC:

Kieramist

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:59 pm
Hotaka's eyes wondered along the class full of students and gave an innocent grin. "Thank you. Now as you all know the class schedules have already been changed and updated to give you moments of leisure here on campus. This is all thanks to Mrs. Yami, though I do suggest you use the time spent wisely." He turned his gaze towards Ritsu who seemed adventurous, and worthy of his time. A friendship perhaps blossoming at this very moment, or so he so carelessly thought. "I am located in the piano room, room 130, from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM, and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM." His eyes drifted back to the others of the class, landing on a young girl who had blond hair brought up in piggy tails in a cute fashion. Her face turning a light red shade in color. "If there are no more questions you are free to leave. Class starts in exactly thirty minutes, so no wasting time in the halls." He sat down on a desk in the room, watching the students leave one by one. Exiting into their new lives, to a new school, to a new area, to new friends. This was something Hotaka could not possibly fathom the academy being without. Good people was what made the classes smooth, and inviting. The teachers as well saw this.

OOC: sorry! I just now realized you had said something ~ That is fine *nods*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu sat up straight and directed all of his attention to Hotaka as soon as he began to speak. A relaxed, happy expression occupied his features as he sat, listening to the introduction speech that always came on the first day at a new school. Room 130... Where's room 130? the red head wondered, letting his gaze drift away from the brunette to the back of a blue-, black-, and purple-haired girl. His attention wasn't brought back to the class until he heard people getting up around him. "Ah, intro is done already?" he asked to no one in particular as he stood up, mostly to stretch his legs.

Now that he had thirty minutes until class started, Ritsu decided to sit back and watch the other students wander around the room. There wasn't really much he could do, anyways. Maybe he could take pictures. Sure, these were the types of things he would normally do, but it would be something to do... Ritsu sighed and laid his head on his arms, staring at the wall. He wondered how this would turn out, if it would prove to be a good, and fun experience, or if it would be boring and only benefit his skills. It'll probably be fun. It doesn't seem like a boring class. And the teacher, Mr. Yuuma. Hotaka. He seemed like an interesting guy, he thought, smiling at the thought of this new teacher.

OOC: Okay, and that's alright. I do that sometimes, too, haha

Kieramist

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:39 am
It wasn't long until Hotaka noticed the red headed male, sitting almost in a bored state of mind. 'Interesting. No aura of pure excitement from this one.' He thought, making his way over through the small crowd of individuals getting to know one another. It wasn't long until he stood before Ritsu, glaring down on him as if he was upset for no reason at all, but this was clearly just Hotaka's nature. "So, Ritsu Ito. Do you appreciate the intense, rigorous courses here on campus, or are you another slack off who tends to ruin ones life with thoughts of being something you will never be. And simply because you don't take the time to understand the people here on academy grounds?" He sat back, adjusting his glasses once more before silence broke out between them both. He certainly didn't mean to take that statement in the direction it was heading, but it went there. Knowing he was not the best with first impressions, Hotaka gently smiled, trying to fix his awful mistake. "You seem bright. I expect great things from you Ritsu." His right arm now stretching out. His hand in front of the other. "Shake to great beginnings?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu had been staring at the wall while the brunette made his way over to him, so it came as no surprise that the voice surprised him. At first, as Hotaka began to speak, the red head had a smile on his lips, but as he continued to speak, the smile Ritsu held began to fade until only an awkward half frown was left. He tried to think of a way to answer the question place before him, but couldn't come up with anything. The reason he came to this school was to learn and become better. Besides, he wasn't really one to slack off. Ritsu sat, starting to fidget a little, avoiding the brunette's gaze.

Thankfully, he had changed the subject, or at least made it less awkward. Now, the red head smiled a little, though he was still a bit upset about the questions just minutes before. "Ah, thanks, sir," he said as he extended his arm and gripped the other male's hand. "I hope to learn a lot from you while I'm here."

OOC:

Kieramist

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:24 pm
Hotaka smiled awkwardly at the other, trying to keep eye contact. Unsure if his actions were making Ritsu uncomfortable, or if this made up feeling was just in his mind.
"I only cover one course/class." He said hesitantly, looking about the room as if he was straying from the others deep green stare. The other younger students had dispersed about, leaving the room one by one.
"I teach art appreciation. Other then that I am a student here on school grounds. Nothing more, nothing less." He smirked.
"I should be thankful that I was gifted that position. I have head master Yami to thank for that." Relaxing his stiff muscles finely at last, his mind now clearing as his past returned to settle his restless thoughts. He didn't know why he decided so suddenly to bother Mr. Ito with his useless back story, a back story that needn't be told to anyone, but it happened.
"I grew up in a small farm town. My mother and father were prosperous, so we were quite wealthy. I was given everything I desired, but in return in my later years I was to find a bride, and marry. Needless to say that did not happen, for I was not told from the beginning that I would be engaging in such things." He looked back at Ritsu. "After leaving home for something greater I sought happiness right here where we stand, or...not exactly here. A few dusty doors down there is a room with a beautiful, black baby grand piano. With Mrs. Yami teaching me the finer basics I learned the graceful studies, and played from then on out." He took a quiet breath in and released.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu listened as Hotaka spoke, then gave a slightly surprised look to the male. A teacher and a student?" he thought as the brunette continued to speak. "Headmaster Yami must be a great friend, huh?" he asked, grinning a bit. Just knowing that this one guy was a student and a teacher made Ritsu happy because he knew that he could probably have a chance.

When Hotaka started to speak again, Ritsu listened intently, becoming interested. By the way he looked, Hotaka didn't seem like the kind of person who would have grown up in, or near anything having to do with farms. At least, that's what Ritsu thought. He did seem like the type that would be a bit stubborn, especially about martial matters. The red head waited until the other male was finished speaking before looking towards the door and smiling a bit. "You must be really good at playing the piano, then. I'd like to hear you play sometime," he said as he looked back at Hotaka.

OOC:

Kieramist

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 pm
The male's heart shook within the crevice of his chest. His body now warming to the touch, and his mind now jumbled with thoughts. Ritsu's statement almost making Hotaka, himself, breathless. "You would...like to hear me play?" He almost stuttered. The words only reaching surface merely because of the fact he had pushed them there. If hadn't, he would of made no sudden move, nor sound. Unfortunately however, he was not sure why his sudden motion came about.

Composing himself once more he fixed his glasses back onto his emotionless face, and bowed slightly. Showing his appreciation to the other as he quickly turned, and left the room. His long, slender legs taking him straight to room 130 where he rushed inside only to find an empty room, and a quiet one at that. He had to take a moment and gather his thoughts. Reassuring himself that the feeling he had encountered just moments ago was just a reaction that had no meaning what-so-ever. "Ritsu...Ito..." Was all Hotaka could mumble. Had he messed up royally, or was his actions just?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

The surprised look on the brunette's face almost made Ritsu wonder if he'd said something wrong. But, he was quickly reassured and smiled as the male restated his previous statement. "Yeah, you must be a really good pianist, especially with how you talk about that piano. It's almost like your child." Ritsu gave Hotaka an amused smile and waited for him to say something. When he got up, though, the red head was a bit shocked. He stared after the male, debating whether or not he should follow.

It only took a few moments of internal debating for Ritsu to make his decision. He set the things he was holding on the floor where he sat, then stood and hurried out the door through which Hotaka had left. He reached the door just in time to see the brunette go through another door. What's he doing? the red head thought as he walked down the hall towards the door. Ritsu glanced at the room numbers, growing more curious of what Hotaka was doing. Finally, he stopped in front of room 130. I think he went in here... he thought as he knocked, then opened the door. "Um, sir?" he asked, peering inside the room.

OOC: I'm sorry for the really late replies ):

Kieramist

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:03 pm
Hotaka had sat down at the grand piano, his fingers lightly tapping each key, and his eyes closed as though he was no longer with this world. He had gone somewhere much greater. Somewhere where his mind could think, and understand this complicated feeling he felt. No words left his lips, no sounds other then from the piano were made. His body was loose, and swaying with the rhythm. A small melody he had composed a year or so ago rang through his, and Ritsu's ears, but upon hearing an unfamiliar noise he stopped. His eyes cutting over to Ritsu who was now standing in his presence. Without further thought he closed the covering, and stood. Pushing the bench under neath the piano. "I am quite sorry. I didn't hear you come in." He quickly muttered. His words jumbled. Hotaka's only desire was to apologize to this young man for his behavior, but he wasn't sure how to go about this. "Excuse my leaving...from the classroom. I had a sudden notion that brought me back to the piano." Unfortunately this little white lie was more trouble then he had expected. It sounded fabulous in his head. Until spoken in words did he realize that it really sounded ridiculous.

OOC: No problem at all

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces