Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Brian Jackson Mateja
Race: Human
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 145 pounds
Job: Unknown
Bio: Brian has lived a normal life doing what he can to keep himself afloat, eventually he got good at one thing but he never tells anyone what it is he does. But he does get a call about jobs and he accepts most of them but some he refuses as he does his best to remain available. With his new job he wonders what this next one will hold out for him.

Kait Kimishi
Let me know if I should add more

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

Name: Markus Laton
Race: Human
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 pounds
Bio: Markus's father was a main guy for something. Markus never really cared. He was rich and in the top class but he always thought himself as the lower class. No matter what his father got for him he never really cared. People think he is a snotty brat and doesn't care about anything because that is what everyone thinks. Markus doesn't care about anyone's opinion just his own opinion about himself.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:05 pm
Kait Kimishi

((okay just a quick question and I will start it off, do you want my character to accept a job from his father to kidnap his son or you want him to do that because he wants him))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Kait Kimishi

((okay just a quick question and I will start it off, do you want my character to accept a job from his father to kidnap his son or you want him to do that because he wants him))

[OOC: ummmmmmm I think it should be because he wanted him. It would be less fun if it was a job that his father put up to it.]  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

Brian stayed out leaning against a wall as he looked over a building wondering where the other male was. The last job he had was for a father and the few times they meet mainly for the payments he had seen the son and he actually grown to love him, but he knew it would not be allowed. So the last option was to take the boy and do what he could to make him understand that he loved him, even if it meant to keep him to himself for a couple of days, weeks or month.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus was in the building because he had to help some people in need. In the building he was in no one knew who he was. He was at a homeless shelter and everyone accepted him. He liked helping these people. It helped him keep his good opinion about himself. He was talking to a guy that was really cool to talk to but he didn't have a home. No one here had a home except the helpers. It made him sad and sometimes he wished he could fix that problem. "Yes I am glad you really like it here David." "Mars, you make all these days in this shelter worth coming to. Everyone wrote you a card because we think you deserve it"

"thank you so much you guys. I think it is awesome you guys think so well of me." He said. He walked over to a wall in the building and hung the board on the wall. He smiles at the wall. He will remember this day until he dies. "This will be a reminder to us all that being in this shelter is not that bad and Everyone should come that has no home." He said. He looked at the time and sighs "I gotta go but I hope to be back tomorrow so everyone have a good day." He said as he said goodbye to everyone. He waved goodbye and walked out of the building. He didn't notice the other across the street.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Opening his eyes he looked up as he noticed that Markus was leaving, he smiled a bit as he straightened himself up leaving his hands in his pockets gently. Here goes nothing now and I hope this works otherwise this will be a very long and painful triphe thought to himself. Walking after him he kept a safe distance so he would not alarm him or make him feel like someone was after him.
After a short walk he noticed him stop at a light as he stay near him a few feet away as he slipped the gloves on. Once they started walking and when they were from the view of prying eyes he walked up quickly and covered Markus mouth with the rag with chlorophyll as he kissed his head. He wouldn't speak until he knew it was safe as he bite his lip more holding onto him and keeping his face out of view.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 am
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus was happily walking home in a good mood. He wasn't really paying attention to what was around him except the roads. He just thought today was a good day just do go home walking. When he stopped at a light he smiles still. He was going to take a long way home through a ally.

When Markus was out of site he felt someone put something over his mouth. He struggled a bit but he knew usually people can over power him by his size and weight. Markus breathed in and got kinda sleepy so he knew it was clorophyll. Markus fell asleep after a second.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:18 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Picking Markus up he made his way to his car as he took a small breath and layed him in the back seat and buckled him up so he wouldn't fall over and get hurt. Getting in he made sure to drive as safe as possible , the drive was about 2 hours long as he knew the chlorophyll would keep him asleep till they got to the house. Parking the car he got out and picked the other up making sure to be careful and made his way inside the house.

Settling in he locked the door and then layed the other on the only bed in the house and made his way around to lock all the windows. He didn't need much to live on considering it was just him and if things did happen and the other did love him or even like him then he would make this a better place to live in. Finishing he walked to the kitchen to start making some lunch for them both, now he didn't care if the other saw his face it wouldn't matter much anyways.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus didn't dream of anything while the chlorophyll was in his system. His dreams were blank. He wanted to get out of it. It was saddening that Markus didn't like the still state thing. It felt forever until he woke up.

Markus woke up on a bed. He knew it wasn't his own bed because he knew what his bed felt like. He was in someone else's bed in someone else's room. That freaked him out. He looked down and saw that he had cloths on. It was relaxing to know that Markus had the same cloths as he had on when he was taken. Markus stood up and looked around the room. He saw a window and checked if he could open it. Nope. It was locked. Markus made sure not to make noise scared of who the other person who stole him was

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:49 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Hearing that Markus was up and trying to get out as he shock his head and laughed to himself a bit. "Well at least he still has that fight in him and the need to get out"he said softly to himself. Taking the plate of food as he made his way to the bedroom and leaned in the doorway as he looked at him calmly and tilted his head a bit.

"Are you hungry Markus?"he asked simply as he held out the plate of sandwiches as he blinked a bit. He just wondered how the other would react when he saw it was him and not some stranger but if he didn't remember him then it would be a lot harder.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus heard footsteps come up the stairs. He freaked out and hid underneath the bed. He didn't want to see the kidnapper yet. You could say he was afraid of a lot but Markus had a good reason for this fear. He didn't know what the other wanted of him.

When the other spoke he knew he heard that voice before. He got out from under the bed and looked at the other. It clicked in his head that he has seen him before but Markus didn't know where. He tilted his head in question.

Markus looked at the food that the other was holding out. He didn't know what was in the food but he didn't care he was pretty hungry. Markus took one of the sandwiches and put it in his mouth. He was to hungry to not eat anything.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian looked at the other male a bit seeing that he didn't remember him as he sighed a bit and looked away as he placed the plate to the side on the table. "You don't remember me do you Markus? And you can be honest about it"he said calmly and walked over to the window and looked outside leaving his hands in his pockets.

Well if he doesn't remember me then this is going to take a very long to actually see if he likes me or even considers being with a male normal
he thought to himself and sighed and ran his hand through his hair again and bite his lip. "I didn't add anything to the food so you can eat normally"he spoke

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus sighs as the other looked away. Markus walked with him to the window while holding the plate in his hand. "I don't know your name but I know I have seen you somewhere does that count" He asked before he started eating again. He was glad when the other said he didn't put anything in.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Smirking a bit he looked at him calmly as he took a small breath "Well at least you remember seeing me and my name is Brian but you not knowing my name or where you have seen me is going to be bit of a problem in a few ways"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces