Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Forbidden love (reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:40 am
Kurzi is a slave who has been owned by many master, both men and women but almost all were crule to him, he is on the market once again in hopes of finding a new master who is not a cruel one. Will his hopes be met will he get his wish of a non abusive master?

Name:Kurzi
Race:Elf
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:59 am
Tanuki Ookami
Kurzi is a slave who has been owned by many master, both men and women but almost all were crule to him, he is on the market once again in hopes of finding a new master who is not a cruel one. Will his hopes be met will he get his wish of a non abusive master?

Name:Kurzi
Race:Elf
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance:User Image

~Sayfaldin's only had a couple slaves.. Giving them away or placing them back into their caves in their shops.. For acting full of nonsense..~

Name:
Sayfaldin Monarchy
Race:
Dark Angel
Sexual Preference:
Men and Women
Bio:
Sayfaldin was born a human. He had well loving parents that helped him to college as his first and second years he finished successfully. Though in the middle of his third year he grew sick and he was already waiting to confess to his finace that he wanted to get married first thing saturday on that week. But his body was too sore and he felt ill. Finally going to his science instructor, telling him how bad his illness was making him. So his instructor decided to test him for his new cure he was making to cure any sickness possible. The day Sayfaldin got into the tube he settle back into it as he was strapped down and he closed his eyes. Ready for the experiment to get over with. The first part of the operation went smoothly as the door was shut he relaxed enjoying the feeling. Though in the middle of the operation there was a malfunction in the system causing Sayfaldin to yell in agonizing pain. There seemed to be a "Bad testing" another science instructor was discussing with the original. Well as Sayfaldin staggered out of the tube he was naked. And his back had two great big black wings bulging out of them. He looked handsome even handsomer than he originally did. Looking up at the science instructors with a deathly gaze he reached for them and killed them. Causing him to go to jail for a few years. Though it did not ruin his college reputation but it was going to be hard to find a good career. Sayfaldin is now out of jail he has acting as his career and he is a author. Seems it wasn't so hard after all.

Appearance:
User Image

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:06 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzi was chained to a wall by his ankles and wrists, he was a bit to tall and wide to fit into the cages they had. he was placed in a slave shop that sold cheap slaves they didnt get much business so there shop didnt have enough money to buy anything new. He looked though like he should be in the higher priced market cause of the gold pieces he wore the one on his neck however was not removable he was only to wear the head piece and arm piece during shop hours

Kuriz stood there sweaty and tired the shop did not have affective hair conditioning, his shirt had small tears in it, which showed a little of his muscles, he was a well fit man  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:20 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzi was chained to a wall by his ankles and wrists, he was a bit to tall and wide to fit into the cages they had. he was placed in a slave shop that sold cheap slaves they didnt get much business so there shop didnt have enough money to buy anything new. He looked though like he should be in the higher priced market cause of the gold pieces he wore the one on his neck however was not removable he was only to wear the head piece and arm piece during shop hours

Kuriz stood there sweaty and tired the shop did not have affective hair conditioning, his shirt had small tears in it, which showed a little of his muscles, he was a well fit man

User Image

Sayfaldin pressed his palm against the slave shop's door and pushed it open, hearing the sound of a bell ring as he pushed the door open more for him to step inside. He had been new to this old slave shop where he had left the newer one because of the familiar faces of his old slaves. He chuckled remembering their glares. He looked over at the head man, he nodded a greeting as the man did back. Sayfaldin walked with one guard towards the slaves, seeing a few in cages. He then looked up seeing an a male figure chained to a wall. His eyes lightened up when he walked closer noticing that the male was a elf. Sayfaldin had always wanted an elf but the newer slave shop had been sold out of those. He walked closer towards the elf, Sayfaldin smiled kindly. Sayfaldin leaned close in towards the elf as he spoke softly and quietly. "Hello there.. I know you don't like those chains on your wrists and ankles.. Looks quite painful.. Would you like me to free you from those and take you to my home..?" Sayfaldin had said as he took a step back a little crossing his arms. "It is your choice, not mine." He added gently, watching the elf waiting for his response.  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:30 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image "who is to say i dont like these chains." Kurzi said with a smirk "And tis not my choice weather to be freed or not but your choice to free me, you are the buyer, you are the master." he said with another smirk then looked at the guard who was with him "I dont get to make the decisions, im not the one in charge here." he said then put his gaze back to the man then tilted your head in all truth he did want to be freed but he was told by his previous masters/ mistress's to never make the choice only the master gets to and never back talk, but he did it ocasonily because he enjoyed teasing people, he even did it to the guards some times "You're new here arent you." he said as he made fists with his hands 'I have never seen a wealthy man like yourself walk into a dirty grimey shop like this." she shop keep yelled something at him and the guard hit him hard in the ribs with a blunt object  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:51 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
User Image "who is to say i dont like these chains." Kurzi said with a smirk "And tis not my choice weather to be freed or not but your choice to free me, you are the buyer, you are the master." he said with another smirk then looked at the guard who was with him "I dont get to make the decisions, im not the one in charge here." he said then put his gaze back to the man then tilted your head in all truth he did want to be freed but he was told by his previous masters/ mistress's to never make the choice only the master gets to and never back talk, but he did it ocasonily because he enjoyed teasing people, he even did it to the guards some times "You're new here arent you." he said as he made fists with his hands 'I have never seen a wealthy man like yourself walk into a dirty grimey shop like this." she shop keep yelled something at him and the guard hit him hard in the ribs with a blunt object

User Image

Sayfaldin sighed as he watched the elf's actions listening to him speak. "Well since I am the buyer and master. I choose to buy you. Since I have a say in everything. I am the one to say you don't like the chains. It's very obvious you want out. I've had a slave who acted just like you. When I came to buy him of course. Then I just returned him back to that shop. Because I got bored of him acting like the bigger man." Sayfaldin said, smirking. As he uncrossed his arms, he leaned his back against the wall, frowning when the guard hit him with the blunt object. "Alright that's enough. He's mine now.. I'm the only one who gets to touch him.." Sayfaldin warned the guard, not caring about his actions. "Oh! And yes I'm new here.. I've always been to the newer slave shop. But got tired of seeing familirar faces.. So I decided to try here... Plus the newer shop were always sold out of my favorites.. Elves.." Sayfaldin said, grinning. He looked over towards the owner and nodded as the owner nodded towards the guard. The guard grabbed the key and slid the keys into the keyholes of the chains and unlocked the elf's wrists and ankles.  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzi put his arms down and they cracked a bit he then bowed to his new master and when he did the golden claw like piece showed on his neck he then straightened up "I can promis you i will do what ever you want me to do, so i may stay out of this place." he said and gave his new master a warm handsome smile the guard was a newer guard and not use to the male master male slave thing and made an awkward discusted face at them and put the blunt object down 'I hope to please you in any way i can."he said as he took his new masters hand and kissed it politely  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:28 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzi put his arms down and they cracked a bit he then bowed to his new master and when he did the golden claw like piece showed on his neck he then straightened up "I can promis you i will do what ever you want me to do, so i may stay out of this place." he said and gave his new master a warm handsome smile the guard was a newer guard and not use to the male master male slave thing and made an awkward discusted face at them and put the blunt object down 'I hope to please you in any way i can."he said as he took his new masters hand and kissed it politely

User Image

Sayfaldin looked down at the at the golden claw like thing on the back of his neck, he studied it until the elf straightened up. He smiled liking the way the elf acted, "I am most certainly glad to hear that." Sayfaldin said, as he looked over at the guard staring at them. He frowned at the guard then turned his attention back onto his new slave. Looking into the elf's eyes as he saw the elf giving a smile, a handsome one. Hearing the elf speaking again and grabbed his hand kissing it. "Oh? You will.." Sayfaldin said, as he slide his arm around the elf's waist walking them towards the owner's desk. Sayfaldin filled out paperwork with one hand and placed the money ontop of the paperwork. As he finished, he walked the elf and himself outside. Sayfaldin then wrapped both of his arms around the elf's waist tightly. "Wrap your arms around my neck and don't let go.. I'm going to fly us to my home.. Don't let go unless you'd like to fall to your death." Sayfaldin warned as he began to flap his large black wings.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:38 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzi did as he was tol and wrapped his arms around his masters neck. he smiled at his master watching his face as he flew he then looked down at the ground below them and his heart skipped a beat his arms tightened around his masters neck he was an elf and yes they climbed trees and such but flying was not his thing. he turned his head so that he was looking at his masters chest and rested his head agents it  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:03 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzi did as he was tol and wrapped his arms around his masters neck. he smiled at his master watching his face as he flew he then looked down at the ground below them and his heart skipped a beat his arms tightened around his masters neck he was an elf and yes they climbed trees and such but flying was not his thing. he turned his head so that he was looking at his masters chest and rested his head agents it

User Image

Sayfaldin held onto the elf's body tightly, he flew faster against the wind. He looked down at the traffic and red and green street lights. He grinned, "Glad we didn't have to sit in that mess." Sayfaldins said quietly to himself. As he looked down at the elf holding onto him tightly he saw the elf's face hidden within his chest, he chuckled. Understanding his fear of being high into the air. He grinned flying more, he flew over a river that laid infront of his mansion. Looking up as he mansion was appearing closer and closer in sighed. Sayfaldin then flew down towards his balcony, pressing his feet down onto the railing. Jumping down onto the concreted ground of the balcony. He loosened his hold against the elf's body, leaning his mouth towards the elf's pointed ear, whispering. "We're here.. Home.." He said, looking down at the elf's hair, he smiled.

Mansion's look:

User Image

Mansion's entrance:
User Image

Mansion's Bedrooms:

User Image  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:14 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzi let go of his master slowly and looked at the place it was nice but he had always lived in nice houses just not with nice people. "Do you want me to do anything specific at the moment?" Kurzi asked as he stepped into his new home an looked around he rubbed the metal piece on his neck and walked a little around it was large a spacious

((He can be pregnant now or you no...........later whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:29 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzi let go of his master slowly and looked at the place it was nice but he had always lived in nice houses just not with nice people. "Do you want me to do anything specific at the moment?" Kurzi asked as he stepped into his new home an looked around he rubbed the metal piece on his neck and walked a little around it was large a spacious

((He can be pregnant now or you no...........later whee ))

User Image

Sayfaldin unwrapped his arms from the elf's waist, hearing him ask a question. Sayfaldin caught up with the elf, "Well yes, I'd love to get to know you better. Tell me about yourself.. Including your name." Sayfaldin said, following behind the elf. He grabbed the elf's hand, showing him around the entrance of the mansion as they walked down the stairs, as he waited for the elf to tell him about himself.

(( Later 3nodding ))  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:39 pm
Ven Vanity

((All righty then emotion_yatta )
User Image "Oh yes sorry my bad." he said My name is Kurzi. And as you can tell im an elf.....hmm ummm......most of my older masters were...cruel you could say so im not to good at showingoff my body cause of the scars on it." he said sheepishly and looked at the ground. "I have never really had a nice master."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:00 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity

((All righty then emotion_yatta )
User Image "Oh yes sorry my bad." he said My name is Kurzi. And as you can tell im an elf.....hmm ummm......most of my older masters were...cruel you could say so im not to good at showingoff my body cause of the scars on it." he said sheepishly and looked at the ground. "I have never really had a nice master."

(( (≧◡≦) Yay! Alrighty ))

User Image

Sayfaldin stopped walking as he held onto the elf's hand tightly pulling him towards the living room of the mansion and they sat down on the couch. Sayfaldin pulled the elf onto his lap, looking into the elf's eyes smiling as the elf began to speak the outside light coming into the room shining it brightly from the big windows that let you see the ocean behind the mansion and the sun blazing light into the room. He nodded during the elf's speaking and as he included details further about the masters. He let go of the elf's hand and slid his hand onto the elf's chin tilting the elf's head back, making the elf look him in the eyes. "I'll be a nice, master" Sayfaldin said softly smiling, their faces only inches apart.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:07 pm
Ven Vanity

(9Well how much later emotion_8c 9)
User Image Kurzi's eyes were a golden yellow in the sunlight "Will you?" he said in a soft innocent voice his eyes moved from looking at hismasters to glancing at his masters lips then make at his eyes "Will you be a kind master, even if im bad?" he asked again ina sweet inoccent tone  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff