Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Forest Shadows [yaoi rp] {bluefairy4ever and Kait Kimishi} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:08 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael stretched as he grabbed his bag and left his house. He'd just finished dinner and was on his way to take his nightly walk. Every night, he'd stroll in the woods behind his house, right after dinner. He loved to hear all the quiet sounds of the shadows, the small noises birds and animals would make. He most of all liked to watch the moon slowly make it's way into the sky, lighting his path. Michael smiled and locked his door behind him, stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets and looping back behind the house.

Over time he's walked so much that he'd beaten a path to follow. The path ended at an empty field where the moon always shone. He'd sit there for a while, just reading or something to pass the time, before he begrudgingly made his way back home. His back disappeared into the shadows of the treeline as he made his way inside.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 pm
[OOC: I will post when I get back on I am going to bed then I hv to drive someplace right away tomorrow and if I am not too tired I will answer]  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:58 am
[Out of Cookies: I will put in the picture later when I edit it.]

Aaron Wolf

Aaron always watches the forest. He has two forms. A human form that he sometimes forgets that he has. Then he has his wolf form. His wolf form is what he usually is in. He has been in his wolf form for a long time so he and his wolf are very close. He relied on his instants for most things. He was a black wolf. His eye color is light blue in both forms.

In the daytime he usually sleeps but at night he watches the forest. One the full moon he howls at the moon. It feels so good just to let out what he usually doesn't. He noticed the boy that walked in the forest at night. It made him happy to see the boy. The sent of the other smelt so good to him. He felt light when the other was close. Aaron knew that the other was his mate then. He heard about mates but never really believed in them because there is a once in a life time chance to find your mate.

bluefairy4ever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:54 am
User ImageMichael

Michael slung his messenger bag over his shoulder as he took gingerly steps along the path. He looked up to the moon and smiled. It wasn't quite full yet, but it was bright enough so that he could see where he was going without his flashlight. He sighed and ran a hand along a few leaves as he walked past them, feeling the coolness of the dew from this morning's rain. It felt nice, and he took in a deep breath. The air out here was so much cleaner than most were used to, and he loved it. He slowed down so that each step was very quiet; quiet enough for him to hear all the sounds of the night.

Kait Kimishi

((Alrighty :]  

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:26 am
[Out of Cookies: Right now I cant edit it so here it is. Click Aaron's first name you get his human form. Click Aaron's last name you get his wolf form .]

Aaron Wolf

Aaron watched the other male forgetting he could change into a human. He started to fallow the other on the path he knew the other took every night. Aaron liked the path the boy took it always smelled like him so sometimes durring the day he would just sit on the path the other walked on and sleep to keep the smell of the boy was still on the ground. Aaron was glad that he met his mate even if he hasn't truly said hi to the one he loves as a mate.

Aaron walked closer to the other without even knowing. He didn't know but he somehow came in front of the other's path. He was walking forward to the other. He was in the other's sight walking slowly. He tilted his head down. He was glad that he could just be in the other's presence he didn't know what the other would do if he saw the wolf.

bluefairy4ever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:28 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael stopped in his tracks when he looked up and saw a wolf. He didn't think that any large animals lived in the forest; that was one of the reasons he walked through it every night. He held in a gasp, not wanted to startle the animal, or provoke it, or something. He took a step back, but he tripped and landed backwards on his rear.

Oh, no, he thought hastily, what if it eats me, or I get hurt? No one will find me in this forest, no one else really lives close by! Michael's face betrayed how scared he was, and he made a move to get up. He scrambled behind a tree, hoping that the wild animal wouldn't hurt him.

Kait Kimishi

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:21 pm
[Out of Cookies: Right now I cant edit it so here it is. Click Aaron's first name you get his human form. Click Aaron's last name you get his wolf form .]

Aaron Wolf

Aaron didn't mean to scare the other. Aaron still walked closer. He wanted to get closer. He needed to get closer. He couldn't stop himself this time. He kept his head down low like he was not a wolf but some other animal that will accept a pat on the head. He wanted the other to touch his fur.

When the other freaked out and scrambled away Aaron whimpered and backed away back into the shadows where the other couldn't see him. That hurt him so much the way the other wanted to get away from him so fast. Aaron walked away pained so much he felt like his heart was going to break out of his chest. The other feared him.

After a while of walking he couldn't take the pain. He just laid down and went into a ball. It hurt for him cause if the boy didn't like his wolf form then he wouldn't be himself if he didn't have the wolf he wouldn't be himself.

bluefairy4ever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:45 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael peeked out from behind the tree, only to see the wolf leaving. He noticed that the animal seemed sort of sad as well, but it didn't register against his instincts, and he took the opportunity to make a break for it out of the forest and back to his house.

Once inside, he locked the door back and got a cup of water from his kitchen. Sipping quietly, he glanced out his window at the treeline, panting from running. Then his feelings started kicking in, about what had just happened. Sure, the wolf startled him and he got scared - the creature was pretty big, how could he not - but it hadn't actually tried to hurt him. Michael sighed and went to bed, deciding to think more about it tomorrow, or something.

Kait Kimishi

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Aaron Wolf

its your fault that he hates us. You forgot that you have a human form. You think I like that he hates us now was the wolf saying inside his head. He and the wolf talk a lot in eachother's head. Aaron was whimpering and knew he couldn't get any sleep because of this sadness that creeped in because he scared his mate. This was the fact that hurt him to the core.

All the thoughts in Aaron's head was about the male that was his mate. Aaron couldn't think of something else which mean he will be in pain tell something happens. Aaron wished he did the approach different. He wished he changed into his human form and walked toward the other. Then he remembered he would be naked when he turns into his human form. He had no cloths and if he did they would shred when he changed into his wolf.

bluefairy4ever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:11 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael tried all night to sleep, but to no avail. He keep rolling around, getting up to drink water, staring out his window, and waking up with vague nightmares. They all included the same thing: that wolf. He couldn't stop himself from wondering why it had looked so sad.

He glanced out the window again, just as he'd been doing the entire night almost. He wondered if the animal was going to come looking for him, angry that he'd stepped foot into his territory, or something. He thought about going out to look for the creature, but it was well past the time where walks in a dark forest were considered safe. Michael laid back down and rolled over, smushing his face into a pillow. Suppose it'll just have to wait until tomorrow night, then.

Kait Kimishi

(( Time skip to the next night, or...?  

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Aaron Wolf

Time Skip to the next night

I am sad that you thought you could just walk to the other without scaring the other in this form His wolf said. He was troubled all night. He couldn't move from this spot. It hurt to much to move. His mate was scared of him and that affects him so much. He was whimpering.

One more day tell the full moon. If Aaron was still in this state of mind he would pretty much not survive anything. Anything could attach him at this moment. He was too weak to get up. It wasn't because of him scaring his mate and him not accepting the wolf part of him.

bluefairy4ever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 pm
User ImageMichael

The next night, Michael grabbed his bag once more and locked his door with a sigh. He was going to try and find the wolf again tonight. He cast a worrisome glance at the treeline before making his way down the steps and over to the beaten path he liked. He strolled along the path, enjoying the night as always. But this time there was an undertone of anxiety. He wanted to find and help the wolf, but at the same time, he feared for his own safety.

The farther he walked, he began to hear tiny whimpers, like a lost puppy of some sort. Maybe that's the wolf... he thought to himself. Michael stopped and peered between the trees at certain intervals, trying to see if he could see the animal anywhere

Kait Kimishi

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Aaron Wolf

Time Skip to the next night

He is coming. Our mate is coming His wolf howled inside his head. Aaron was happy his mate was coming but he didn't want to scare his mate again so he painfully got up. He started to walk the opposite way his mate was coming. He didn't get far. He was too weak from the other thing about scaring his mate.

Being in pain emotionally is worse then physically. Aaron always thought that physical pain was worse then mental or emotional pain but he was wrong totally wrong. This was the worst pain anyone could ever think of having in their life ever.

bluefairy4ever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:38 pm
User ImageMichael

Once he got to a certain point, Michael figured he might as well go ahead into the brush of the woods. Taking out his flashlight, he looked around, weaving in between trees, trying to find the whining animal. A few branches reached out and tried to catch on to him, so along the way his clothes got tiny tears on the sleeves and knees of his clothes but he pushed on.

Finally, after following the whines for what seemed hours, Michael caught a glimpse of a lump of gray fur laying painfully across the ground. He gasped and began to approach it, wary of it attacking, as many animals do when in a state.

Kait Kimishi

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Aaron Wolf

Aaron didn't move he knew that his mate would be scared of him if he even moved. Aaron didn't want the other to run away from him again. He knew that he wouldn't be able to stand it if his mate ran away from him again. His life was already being threatened because if his mate didn't like any part of him it kills him slowly.

The wolf closed his eyes falling asleep right when the human walked close enough. He didn't know that he fell asleep it was kinda a fainting thing. His body couldn't stay up any longer so it shut down so it can get energy again.

bluefairy4ever

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces