Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:36 am
"Couldn't Possibly Get Worse!"

The first thing parents tell their children about high school is, "Don't worry! High school is a fun experience!". The truth of the matter is that it SUCKS! Everyone is labeled and popular pic on everyone while even the not so popular pick on the little guys. Oh man is it terrible. Beatings, bullying and sexual abuse all being hidden under the radar somehow and being allowed to continue! It's a madness high, not Westfeild High! Teachers wonder why kids are thinking suicide? Maybe if they'd just pay more attention.

Shane just recently moved and enrolled into Westfeild High. At first it was okay but, as expected he got yet another label, and yet another set of bullies. Only, one bully in particular, _____ bullies him in more cruel, heartless ways than the others. He's sometimes even sexually abusive towards Shane. Just when Shane didn't think things could get any worse right? Well, they did get worse and it was all _____ fault. Little does Shane know though that as each day goes by, _____ develops actual feelings for Shane. How will Shane react to ____ love though after all the harsh beatings and bullying that _____ inflicted on Shane? Will Shane return the love and forgive ____, or will he simply say he does to prevent more harsh bullying from the bully?

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson.
Bio: Shane's past is a rough one. His mother died at a young age and his father hasn't taken the loss very well at all and became abusive. That alone was enough to sadden Shane. In school, he was always classed as 'emo' and picked on for how he dressed and it was easy to do because Shane wasn't very tall at all. He was maybe four foot when wearing shoes that elevated his height. It was no wonder why Shane couldn't defend himself. After a while, his father was transferred out of state for work and they had to move. The only bright side is that Shane wont get bullied any more... Well, at least so he thinks. He'll never know until he goes to school. Things couldn't possibly get worse, could they? Well, it's not like Shane is going to make many friend unless they come to him at this new school.. He's shy and tends to stay away from others. They'll only reject him anyways.

I don't go into huge detail on his bio because I actually like giving more of it through the role play. So your character bio doesn't have to be huge on detail either.

I am looking for someone to be:

- Literate, being able to post a paragraph+ in each reply.
- Pretty posts with a picture
- That you are active
- And that you pm all questions and characters. Do NOT post here.

I am literate and can post in paragraphs. I'm on quite a bit so I can post multiple times a day everyday. Unless I warn you other wise a head of time. With that said, please PM me if interested and title the PM Yaoi stars

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image
Kevin Day Hersay
Bio: Kevin had a hard life. Everything he did at school reflected what happened at home. His life was terrible and he was always sad. No one helped him and he felt so alone. His fake friends at school didn't truly care. He was the popular one that always was the most best at everything but no one ever saw what was behind that mask no one saw the pain in his life. He always felt pressured and no one noticed the sadness in his eyes.  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:45 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

I am not afraid to walk this world alone

First day of school was here and Shane couldn't be more nervous about going. This was a completely new state, with completely new everything and Shane had this weird feeling that something was going to happen. Maybe something good was going to happen to maybe brighten his life a bit? Shane sure hoped that was the case. He felt like maybe he deserved a break from being the hated outcast. What did he ever do to deserve that kind of treatment anyways? Was it not enough he got blamed for his mothers death? Life seemed to think so and constantly through more drama after drama at him. This year would go right though. He'd keep his distance from everyone and just not even talk.

Shane was now in school and decided to go walk around to find all his classes. He had arrived a bit early after all and it was better than sitting somewhere alone. At least if he did this he wouldn't look like such a loner. Not that shying away from every person he saw did that. Oh wait, that did make him look singled out. Well, Shane wasn't doing it on purpose. Shane sighed as he looked at the ground as he walked, the tiles seemed much cleaner than his old school. While looking down at the ground, Shane accidentally ran into someone and stumbled back a bit. "So sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" He apologized.

Honey if you stay, you'll be forgiven but nothing you can say to stop me from going home.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

The morning was painful. He didn't expect his guardian to wake up early. He thought he wouldn't get another beating. He only had some bruises under his shirt but no one will see them. No one noticed his eyes. His eyes held sorrow beyond belief. No one looked truly into his eyes and found the sorrow he hides with his fake everything. Right from this morning he knew this was going to be a bad day nothing will help him fix his state of mind anymore. He gave up trying to fix himself so he pushes other people to get rid of the pain he dose the stuff he has been put through to others.

Kevin was in his secret spot for the early morning. He then knew that soon he would have to say hi to people that are not really his friends. He walked down the hall to the normal spot for the popular people. Being bumped by someone was something bad in his book. Everyone flinched away from Kevin and was to scared to even step in his path. "Watch were your going loser." He said in his fake voice with no real emotions. Everything was hid from everyone.

Falling to the depths can I ever go back

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:45 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

This guy in front of Shane seemed so scary and actually made him freeze up for a moment. The guy looked mean, and emotionless.. It reminded him of his father. Which only scared Shane even more. Nervously gripping a class schedule in his hands, he bit his lip. "Uh- um..." He said in a timid voice. Shane shied his eyes away and lowered his head slightly. He was pretty much prepared to get hit but, would try to leave before that happened.

Being called a loser only made him sigh. "Yeah... I know." Shane muttered. He knew he was a loser. Without any further talking, Shane walked away to avoid bothering the guy. He was probably the last person he'd want to truly upset. He was much taller than Shane, mean and more than likely stronger. Then again, he wasn't as big as the football players he used to get pushed around by. Still though. Shane would avoid him.

Honey if you stay, you'll be forgiven but nothing you can say to stop me from going home.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

He cant fix himself by himself and he tried so hard to let the other's see the sadness but no one seemed to see it or recognize what he was going through. Kevin didn't feel like punching someone and the beating kicked it out of him for the day. Maybe tomorrow he will just to get the beatings out of his head. He wished his guardian would stop doing this to him. He didn't really know how much his body or mind could take.

"Your lucky I don't feel like punching anything. Be prepared tomorrow. You will be plumbed by me just by bumping into me today" His voice fake and void of emotion again. Nothing really mattered in his world. No one reached out to him or even thought of him as a nice guy or a guy that has a hard life. He was just the bully that cant really think about anything else anymore. His body and mind were not in link anymore. He wasn't even in the right of mind. He was falling and no one was helping him up. Kevin was alone in his insane mind that he has.

LilRinn

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

Shane heard the guy say he'd be in for a beating tomorrow and widened his eyes a little. All he could think was, "********!". Shane groaned a little when he was out of range and away from them. Maybe he would fake being sick tomorrow? It seemed like a good idea but, then he'd have to deal with his dad and that guy would probably just beat Shane up the day after. Might as well just show up and get it over with, right? So much for staying under the radar.

Now being at his first class, 3D art, Shane was going to try and get lost into drawing rather than really thinking about tomorrow or going home later. School days seemed to move along far too quickly for him. It was like he couldn't be there long enough. Believe it or not, Shane loved school because at least he had things to distract him. Other than that.. School and home were a night mare.

Honey if you stay, you'll be forgiven but nothing you
can say to stop me from going home.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:39 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

The morning went by so fast. The pain the bruises caused is getting worse. He knew for sure that his guardian broke a few ribs. Kevin didn't care but other people would and should be glad that sports season isn't for a bit. Kevin went to the bathroom ditching his friends for the lunch period. He lifted his shirt a bit just to look at the bruises now. He didn't look at them this morning because he didn't want to see them.

There was a big blue, purple and black mark on his skin at the area where his ribs are. He didn't want to remember what hit him. He blocked out the memory and he sighs and put his shirt down. Nothing could stop his guardian. His guardian still lifted weights every single day. Taking a deep breath he closes his eyes for a moment just to try to think about nothing.

LilRinn

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:05 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

It was lunch now and Shane headed out of class to go god only knows where. He didn't know where to go. He had no friends here, and didn't want to go to the cafeteria to risk bumping into the grouch again. That guy was going to beat him up for accidentally running into him? Shane didn't even want to know what would happen if he intentionally did something or spoke to him. He just shook the thoughts out of his head.

His hands were covered in some dry paint and pencil marks from his art class first hour, so he headed off to the bathroom. It was already too long that his hands were dirty like this. It was hard to believe he kept his hand like this for a few classes. As Shane walked into the bathroom, he didn't notice that Kevin was in there as well and washed his hands in the sink on the other side of the sinks, by the corner. So he wasn't by Kevin. After he washed his hands up, he fixed his hair a bit. His hair had a purple like dye in it that some what went with his powder blue eyes. Shane's father told him that he got his eyes from his mother. Shane missed his mother to be honest. At this point, Shane got lost in thought, looking into his own eyes, that seemed to build up just a little bit of tears, threatening to spill over. He wasn't going to cry though. Not at school anyways. Someone would see and all him "emo" again. He hated that stereo type.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:23 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

He made his face emotionless in his mask, people always seem never to see past, when the door opened. He noticed it was the guy from before. Kevin wanted so badly to do something for the other when the other cried. It hurt Kevin. He started to like this dude. He knew he couldn't show it so Kevin stayed silent. Kevin never had a girl friend because everyone was too scared of him and he liked to keep his distance from people.

Kevin just hoped that this kid would see through is mask or it will be to late. He was going deeper and deeper in the dark and unknown place that he wished he never was in. He wanted the other to notice and help him but he knew that was probably wishful thinking. Kevin turned away from the other and walked out of the bathroom. He was never going to get his wish for someone to see past the mask. With a cold emotionless face Kevin walked to his table with his friends.

LilRinn

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

When someone else started to move around, Shane blinked, and came back to reality. It was that bully from earlier. He hoped that the tears that were in his eyes weren't noticeable. He wasn't really crying but, the guy may have done something like make fun of him. Shane prepared himself for that though. The guy just left without a word. Did he really just leave me alone? Again? Maybe he isn't as tough as he seems. I don't have anything to worry about, he wont hurt me tomorrow. Shane thought to himself as he looked back at the mirror. He felt a little less stressed at least.

Shane left the bathroom not too long after the other guy left. He didn't really know where to go though and just sat by himself at a tree. That is until the bell rang for the next class. At that point, he wondered off down the halls to math. Which he was terrible at by the way. He never felt so stupid anywhere else but a math class. So he just doodled around in his note book to pass time. Next hour was the last class for the day. So after that, he was free to get on the bus. Nothing bad could happen between now and then right? So far so good. Well, besides that guy from earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:28 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

The rest of the day went fast. Kevin didn't want it to go fast. He didn't want to go home to his guardian. There was already so much pain. Kevin didn't think he could take any more of the beatings. Kevin new that tomorrow he would need to take it out on someone and the new kid would just be someone or he would just pick on someone else. He wouldn't expect anyone to see past what lies outside and look what is inside deeper then the skin and looks and everything.

The last bell rang and interrupted his thoughts. He slowly got up and packed his things. He was taking his time and he walks home so it doesn't matter if he takes his time or not. .

LilRinn

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:12 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

After the last bell rang, Shane packed his things and left the class. He couldn't remember exactly what bus to take but, his aunt was there to get him for the day. So, he hoped into her car. Shane was glad to hear that he'd be staying over at her house over night because his was being cleaned out. Apparently while he was in school the kitchen caught fire. He was sure that he'd be blamed for it later.

When they got to his aunt's house, Shane tossed his stuff by the couch and plopped down on the couch. With a heavy sigh he rolled over. "Do you want anything sweetie?" His aunt asked kindly. Shane was actually hungry though and nodded. "Do you have anything to eat?" He replied as he sat up. His aunt nodded and left into the kitchen. That was when his father walked in. At first he seemed okay until he saw Shane's back pack on the floor. This caused Shane to be smacked harshly upside his head. "Ouch! What I do?!" Shane panicked. His father tossed the back pack on Shane and pointed to a room. "Put your s**t away! I can't believe how retarded you are! It's bad enough you set the house on fire." His father was mad for some reason. Shane made an upset face and shook his head, "How could I have done that?! I was in school!" He shouted. His father picked Shane up by the caller of his shirt, "Get, in that room and if you show your face. So me boy!" Then Shane was forced into the room.

Shane just threw his back pack at the bed and leaned on the door that was slammed shut. "I hate my life!" He yelled in a very hushed voice. He hugged onto his knees and finally just let tears flow down his cheeks. He wished his mother was still around. Maybe life wouldn't be so bad. She was the only one that had ever comforted him. He couldn't reach out to anyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:26 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

After his delayed walk to get home he walked into the house quietly. He knew his guardian was home because of the truck in the space in front of the house. He wanted to try not to be noticed or heard in the house. "Your home late you know" A dark voice came from the living room. Kevin knew that it would be a bad night tonight again just like it was this morning.

Kevin walked into the living room and faced his guardian. His guardian had black hair and a super model's body. He had the muscles anyone desired and girls spoon over him. Kevin didn't care about looks he just wanted to get away from this dude "Yes I know sir. I know I am late. A teacher wanted to talk to me at the end of the day" He lied. He was so good at lying cause he lied all the time. "I really have no care of what the teacher says or wants of you so you should get home quicker. Now for you punishment" He said. Kevin was punished for everything he did. Walk, talk, breath, move, and pretty much everything. He hoped that he didn't get more broken bones.

LilRinn

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:17 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

Shane's aunt had brought him food that he ate little of. It was hard to feel hungry if he was upset. So, he just pulled out his notebook and started to draw and write poems. He may not have been extremely smart in math but he was highly talented in everything else. Art, music, poetry you name it and he could probably do it. Shane's father seemed to hate everything he saw that Shane does. A lot of it reflected his life and brought tears to peoples eyes. How could someone hate it? His work was good. That's why people could feel what he makes.

A few hours later, Shane had a good outline of a crow now. He fell asleep with his head on the paper though. So, he was bound to be sore from sleeping on the floor. Oh well. It's not like he wasn't use to having at least something hurting on him. The thought of that guy in school didn't even cross his mind. He honestly didn't even think that he'd beat him up tomorrow. So, he didn't worry at all.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas