Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
Imprint

_____ is kind of a loner, doesn't talk to many people and has a strange hobby. His hobby is going into the woods in his backyard and watching this pack of wolves that seemed to just ignore his existence. The reason he is so infatuated with this particular group of wolves is because when he was ten years old he got lost in the woods, and when he was almost dead a ginger colored wolf picked him up and took him back to his house. Ever since he has been watching this pack, watching that wolf in particular. He couldn't understand why It helped him instead of just eating him, since it was the middle of winter and food was slim. Latley he has noticed that his wolf hasn't been with the pack and the pack numbers are dwindling though as the warm weather neared it was nothing new. It seemed they always disappeared when it go warm. Now there is a new group of kids in school, all siblings and all strikingly handsome. ___ figures they would just be interested in the popular kids so he ignored them until one of the boys approaches him. There is something familiar about this boy but ____ cant put his finger on it. he feels like he has seen those eyes before. He introduces himself as Jamie and that was the beginning of torture. Jamie begins to pretty much stalk ____ but not in a creepy way in a fun teasing way that often got a bit intimate but ____ isn't a fan of it since he is straight and doesn't want to be with Jamie. though Jamie isn't one to take no for an answer especially since, this is his last year as a human. Jamie is that wolf that ____ is so infatuated with and every year when its warm he becomes a human. Though for the last few years he was to scared to approach ____ but now he knows its his last chance and he will make ____ fall in love with him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
Name: Jamie Class
Personality: Jamie is the kind of guy that goes and gets what he wants. Though when it comes to talking to people besides his pack he does sort of panic and say the wrong things. thankfully his good looks has gotten him out of many different situations. He has never loved someone but he feels like he might love _____.
Bio: Jamie was once a normal kid but one day one his way home from school he was attacked by a rogue wolf. For some reason the wolf didn't kill him though, he simply bit him then ran off. Jamie was rushed to the hospital but by the time they got him the a fever was tearing through his body. They stitched his wound and put him in an ice bath to try and bring the fever down but it was relentless. So they did what they could then left him over night. When they came back Jamie was gone and instead there was a young wolf pup in the room howling and freaking out. The doctors were extremely confused and called animal control. They took the wolf pup and were on the way to a lab to experiment and check on him when they were ambushed by a ground of 7 people. One of them was the reason Jamie was in this predicament and felt responsible. They took Jamie in and when he turned human again they explained everything to him. For the first two years Jamie hated them and wanted to get away but soon enough he got the pack mentality and became one of them. But he promised he would never bite a human and put them through what he went through. One day when the pack was out hunting he noticed a young boy in trouble and immediately when to his aide not letting his brother and sisters near him. He rescued the boy and decided to visit him every once and while to make sure he was alright. Soon he began to care about the human and wanted to get to know him. So when his last chance came along he decided to take it.

Wolf-Anima55

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:26 pm
Name: Mathew Euro (Mat/Mattie)
Personality: Mathew tends to hang on his own. Much rather being interested in his studies and books rather than going to parties and such. Though, it's not like he gets invited to many to begin with. Sometimes being blunt and not enjoying the 'popular' crowd tends to put you on opposite sides, but that never bothered him one bit. He liked it better this way.
Bio: Mathew still resides within his first home, alone. His mother and father having moved around a year ago wanting to have a bigger home. Mathew stayed behind. He didn't want to leave, heaven forbid why, he just wanted to stay. Maybe, just maybe it had to do with the pack of wolves that lived within the forest that stood behind his home. Ever since the incident he had with them when he was only 10 yrs old, he had suddenly felt drawn to them. Felt drawn to that one particular ginger wolf. They didn't mind his presence around them either and he enjoyed that. In a way, the pack of wolves were the only friends he actually had and he didn't want to give that up. He didn't want to lose the only thing that made a smile appear upon his face. He didn't want to lose his only friend...
So with the excuse of not wanting to go through changing schools and all, his parents had let him stay. Their home was small and old, but still in a good enough condition that told them their son would be safe. So every month his parents would send in money for Mathew. Enough for him to get by and of course to pay off the small house. When the warm weather began to set in Mathew had noticed that the wolves had suddenly disappeared. He didn't think too much into it since he knew that because of the warm temperature he figured the pack had gone back to their home deeper within the forest; but that wasn't the only change he encountered. At school a group of boys had enrolled. It was normal for one or two, but a whole group, and what was stranger was that one of them looked familiar....but why?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:59 pm
ıllıllı נαмιє ¢αѕѕ ıllıllı

User Image
Jamie sat in his bed his bright blue eyes focused on the wall like it was the most interesting thing in the world. It was his first day of real school since he was a little kid and he couldn't help but feel extremely nervous. Just then his pack leader walked in, Justin. he was a large guy with russet colored hair and a scar on his left cheek. He was also the one who had bitten Jamie. "Jay, are you sure this is a good idea. none of us have been to school since the shift...is this person really worth it?" he asked as he walked over to him, dressed in his new school clothes that they all went shopping for yesterday. Jamie looked at Justin and nodded "yeah...its my last year as a human...I want to get to know him." he said as he rose to his feet and smoothed out his white button up shirt. "lets go, I don't want to be late for our first day of school." Jamie said with a half smile.
In the entire pack there were eight of them, 5 boys: Chester, blonde, short and a little feminine looking, he is the youngest. Marcus tall skinny with black hair and red eyes, he was the most intimidating and the second youngest. Justin the pack leader. Casey the rambunctious, average sized, brown haired spaz that always had to be moving. and of course there was Jamie, the level headed, second oldest and probably the most attractive. Then there were the three girls, all strikingly beautiful in their own way. Jessica, a tall blonde, who was too smart for her own good. Mary a short red-head who always had a snarky comeback. And of course Lily, the tall, skinny beautiful brunet who has had a thing for Jamie since day one. Jamie though, is oblivious to this.
So, when 8 new attractive students enter a school that hardly ever gets new students there is bound to be talk, and rumors. Some say they were a gang while others say there parents were obsessed with children and couldn't stop adopting. Of course none of them were able to guess the truth about them, which was probably a good thing. When they arrived to the school, all eight of them stayed close together. Their eyes scanning the area much like paranoid animals. "Guys relax." Justin whispered. Almost immediately the group of kids seemed to ease up after hearing this order from their pack leader. Jamie wasn't really paying attention to him he was busy looking for Mathew, the kid he had saved so many years ago. His barley human eyes scanned over the large crowd of kids and that's when he noticed that they were all pretty much staring at them.
Since it seemed they were supposed to wait outside until told other wise the 8 'siblings' went and sat at a picnic table under a blooming dog wood tree. The moment they settled down a group of 'popular kids came over and started talking to them. Justin jumped right in trying his best to portray a normal 18 year old and the girls seemed to fit in the most. As for Jamie he just forced a smile and waved awkwardly. Before he was part of the pack he went to school and it wasn't exactly easy. No one liked him and he was often picked on so coming back to school was not going to be fun for him. I can't wait to meet him...and actually talk to him. What if he doesn't like me? Jamie's thoughts were swimming as he continued to search for Mathew.

Id found heaven and grabbed it
as tightly as I could,
but it was unraveling an unsubstantial thread
sliding between my fingers, too fine to hold

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

To live each day as though its your last,
because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

Wolf-Anima55

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∫ I Don't Lövę ĦimxxxxxxxxxxxÏ Cån˚t

xxxxxx†¤ •Mathew Euro• ¤†
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ ¥oür P ö ì s ö n ¤

Beep, beep, beep -smack.

A hand had come up and landed straight onto the annoying alarm clock. The time reading 6:30 AM in bright red numbers. A few muffled groans came from beneath the pillow, lasting for about a good 2 minutes before the lazy body that laid on the bed sat up, tossing aside the sheets. Stupid school..

-----------

"Yo, did you hear about the new group of kids?"
Mathew sighed to himself, his hand rummaging through his locker to find his proper books for today's classes. In the short time he had gotten to school, he was already bombarded with the rumors of a group of new students transferring in, and of course his little friend here had heard and seen this group and had to run over to tell him.
"Yes, Josh. I have heard.." he answered with sarcasm and a hint of annoyance as he grabbed his math and English book.
"Isn't it cool! We hardly ever get any new people and these ones have three hot chicks!" Josh exclaimed becoming giddy with the news he leaked to Mathew. Mathew however, could care less. He simply nodded and 'mm hm'ed to his friend as he shut his locker and began his slow walk to his classroom. He wasn't exactly a morning person and all this 'excited' news was just tiring the teen further. It's like his energetic friend was almost sucking the life right out of him.
As if that wasn't bad enough, he felt one of his arms get grabbed and before he knew it, he was being dragged down the hallways and out the front doors, "C'mon, Mat! I'll show you the girls! They're all right outside!"
"Ugh, Josh, I told you I don't care!" he snapped at him while trying to get his arm back but to no avail. The blonde here didn't care what his friend had to say and continued to keep his hold on him.

As they reached outside, the cool morning breeze ran itself across Mathew's skin and made shiver run up his spine. He hated the cold, though would put up with it whenever he went out to the woods to see his wolf friend.
His blue eyes went to his Josh, as if questioning him to where this group was so he could hurry up and see this famous gang then go back into the school where warmth was calling his name. "Well?" he drawled out, fixing his hold on the books that were threatening to fly out of his arm when being dragged out here. "Uumm...I think they're over there."
Mathew's gaze then shifted to where he spotted a group of students crowding something. If it was in fact the new students, both the teens couldn't see anything. To boost, these students who were gathering around were the popular kids of the school, and Mathew wasn't exactly on good terms with them. "I'm going back inside. See you at lunch."' With that, the blue haired teen began his walk back to the doors of the school. Not really caring on meeting these new people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[[ But I D Ø ]]

Wolf-Anime56

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:01 pm

User Image
Jamie had given up on searching for Matthew and was somehow sucked into a conversation between a obvious jock and a girl that wouldn't stop staring at him. "No we aren't a gang..." Jamie mumbled as he shifted uncomfortably. He wasn't a fan of being crowded and it made his animal instincts want to come out and fight his way out of the crowd. He could tell his brothers were like this as well but his sisters couldn't care less. With a small sigh he looked away to try one more time to see his human. Just as he was about to give up a second time his eyes fell on the raven haired boy. Almost immediately Jamie jumped to his feet only to have his arm grabbed by Justin. "don't worry I'll be fine Justin." Jamie said with a small smile. Justin reluctantly let the other go and immediately Jamie practically ran to the front door of the school. The pack leader was particularly protective of Jamie since he was his maker and they were connected in a way, which was the reason he wasn't letting Jamie do this on his own and insisted they all go to school.
Jamie knew that he had almost every class with Mathew since they pulled some strings and managed it but he still wanted to see him as soon as possible. He ignored the stares he got as he rushed across the campus not caring what they thought. When he felt the cool breeze his hair stood on end and his steps faltered ever so slightly. Cold weather always made the wolves nervous but once he was sure it was just the breeze he relaxed a little.
He entered the school seconds after the other then stopped in his tracks his heart pounding.
what the hell do I say? that I saw him and just had to run over and talk to him? that is stupid... He swallowed nervously then got an idea. Taking a deep breath he walked up to Mathew and casually bumped into him from behind, doing it hard enough to send the books in his hands flying to the floor. Jamie was much taller and more muscular so it didn't really take much to cause the other to drop books. "Oh god I am so sorry." he said before kneeling down and picking up the others stuff for him. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going I was trying to find my locker." he said nervously as he stood up and offered Mather his stuff. I cant believe I am actually talking to him. he thought to himself as he offered a small smile. His bright orange hair had fallen over his blue wolf like eyes and his shirt was unbuttoned at the top so part of his chest was visible.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Wolf-Anima55

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course the new students were going to get swarmed, even more so by the popular groups that he hated. Oh well, not like he cared much to begin with any way.
It was nice to be in doors again. The warmth instantly covered Mathew's body and he was grateful for that. Taking his math book and putting it on top of his English one, he then opened it. He wanted to make sure he didn't forget any of his homework, again. Last time he did Mr. Robertson made him solve twenty different equations on a chapter they haven't even gone through. Honestly, that man was by far the most strictest teacher he's ever had in his school years.
Between the pages he found his homework sticking out and he smiled. Good, he had it after all. Least for now he did.
He was so focused on looking over his homework that he didn't notice the person behind him was walking at such a quick pace and bumped into him, knocking his two books clear out of his arms and scattering his papers everywhere. He wanted to yell at the stranger but instead bit his lip and held it back while calmly as possible, knelt down to quickly pick his papers up before they got stepped on. Seriously, he swore bad luck tended to follow him everywhere.
"It's fine." he muttered stacking the papers and standing back up, "Don't...worry..about it." His voice trailed off as his eyes met up with another pair of blue ones. The blue orbs suddenly seeming so familiar to him, but he couldn't put his finger on it as to why. As soon as the other held out the remains of his papers and English book he snapped out of his trance. His usual frown back on his face as he took his things, "Thanks.." Upon closer inspection Mathew could tell that this pretty boy was new. Probably part of the group since he hasn't seen him around school, "You're one of the new guys, huh?" Taking in the style of the other teen Mathew already knew that this pretty boy was going to be sought after by a bunch of girls and be engulfed by the popular groups in no time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[[ But I D Ø ]]

Wolf-Anime56

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:05 pm

User Image
Jamie didn't understand why he was so nervous and why his heart felt like it was going to pound out of his chest as the others eyes met his own. oh god what if he realizes who i am? he paused his train of thought wait a minute that is stupid, wolves turning into humans probably isn't something he is use to and would think of. he thought to himself. The sound of Mathews voice sent a shiver down Jamies spine and a bright smile spread across his lips. "Oh good, i was scared that i hurt you or made you mad." he admitted with a nervous chuckle. He brushed his hair from his eyes once the other took his stuff. "No problem." he said as he put his hands in his pockets.
When the shorter male pointed out he was one of the knew students Jamie rubbed the back of his head and smiled sheepishly. "is it really that obvious?" it was obvious by the fact he was here talking to Mathew and not out there with his siblings that he had no interest in the popular kids. "Oh hey uh do you know where locker 234 is?" he asked, knowing perfectly well that it was the locker right next to Mathews. Casey may be a spaz but he was a genius with a computer and managed to hack into the school database and get a bunch of information on Mathew. So with that information Jamie built his schedule and locker around the other so they would be seeing a lot of each other throughout the day. Also Justin wanting to be with Jamie through it all was put in similar classes as well. The only difference in their schedule was the class right after lunch. He had Art class since Lily insisted they take it together.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

((just thought id point out that my username is Anima not Anime xD ))  

Wolf-Anima55

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Well, it did irk him a little, but that was only caused by Mathew's short temper. His father always used to tell him that he got that from his mother. He wouldn't doubt that either. His mother's wrath was the worst thing he's ever come across. His body shuttered.
Unlike his mother however, Mathew found himself lashing out at all kinds of people rather than just his father. He was trying to work on it, and he was proud to say that he was doing better. Now it just comes out as being extremely blunt. Still bad, but hey, it's getting up there.
"Yeah. Not a popular school here so anyone can distinguish a new face when they see one." he said flatly as he began walking again. His hopes of the guy leaving him alone to get to class stolen away as he heard the other ask for directions on his locker. Hanging his head he sighed, "Follow mee.."
With that he picked his feet up and began his walk again through crowds of different people. If he spent any more time around this new teen he knew he was going to start receiving questions and that was something he did not wish to deal with. "Here you go. Locker 234....right next to mine." He had been so focused on being the talk amongst the school that he didn't realize that his locker was right next to the new students. That was a very odd coincidence. Right?
"Any other questions?" he asked after a pause while glancing back up to the taller male. His bottom lip poked out some when he took in the height difference, somewhat annoyed of how his body was so puny compared to most guys.

Wolf-Anima56

((oh dammit, i could've swore i put an A instead of an E. Sorry bout that xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:06 pm

User Image
Jamie could tell the other was annoyed and didn't understand why. Had he said something wrong? or did the other just not like him? he chewed his lips nervously and chuckled softly. "Well I guess that makes sense." he said when the other explained that it was a small school so new people was uncommon. "Ok." he said as he followed the other through the halls and the crowd of people. He hadn't been around this many people in a long time and he was sort of on edge. Much like an animal crowds often stressed Jamie out and it was evident in his crystal blue eyes. "seriously? that's so weird." he said as he went up to his locker and twisted the dial. The school had stocked his locker with the things he needed for class. he reached in and pulled out his English and math book. He made sure he had the right books by looking at his schedule. Once he was sure he was right he closed the locker and turned to face Mathew, who seemed to be pouting a little. "Thanks." he said.
After a second of contemplating whether or not he should just let him be he finally decided he would ask him where the math room was. "Could you tell me where Mr. Robertson's room is?" He asked even though he already knew the answer. he already doesn't like me... this sucks. But I wont give up. This is my last chance and I will get him to like me even if I have to force him. he thought to himself in a determined way. "you don't have to show me, you can just point me in the right direction." he added quickly not wanting to seem like a jerk and like he was taking advantage of the others kindness.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

((it's all good a lot of people mess it up ^^ ))  

Wolf-Anima55

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:41 pm

You've got to be kidding..
It was almost as if this all seemed like a joke. He even had a class together with him. He swore, if they had almost the same schedule...
"Robertson? Um, it's okay, i can show you. That's my class right now actually." he said slowly, not really being able to believe his own words for a second. Once again, he looked up at the taller one and got sucked in by his eyes. Why? Why did they seem so familiar. Like he's seen them somewhere before; but that couldn't be right. He's never met this person before. Yet, his mind was saying otherwise. Dah- he shook his head, pushing his thoughts away. He probably looked like an idiot staring at him. "We better hurry. He hates it when people are late to his class, and trust me, you don't want the extra work he gives you." he quickly said turning around and walking, every now and then glancing back over his shoulder to peek at the other following him. He kept telling himself he was mainly checking to see he didn't leave him behind though. Nothing more.

The bell just rung as the two made their way through the front door. The ever so strict man, standing behind his desk watching the door. "Ah, you made it just in time Mr. Euro." The smaller boy nodded his head, his bad habit of biting his lip kicking in. Curse his habit. It only happened when he became nervous, and this man brought it out of him every damn time. "Just show him your papers and he'll tell you where to sit." he whispered towards the other who stood next to him, "You can chat with your new friend after class, Euro. Now take your seat." Mr. Robertson interjected in a firm tone making Mathew quickly hush and sigh with a 'yes sir..'.

Wolf-Anima56

((I'll watch for it this time ^^ oh and your rp so you control the timeskip of classes :3))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:03 pm

User Image
Jamie mocked surprise when the other said that he had Robertson first as well. "That's cool." he said with a small chuckle. He noticed that Mathew seemed to be staring at him, but he honestly didn't mind it. In fact he kind of hoped it meant the other was interested in him. "Oh.. ok." he said when he said they should hurry. He followed after Mathew and made sure to note where they were going and how they got there. It was a habit of his to take in his surroundings and know where he could get out quick. He pretended not to notice as the other glanced back at him every once and awhile. Right as they walked into the room a loud bell rang through the halls and rooms causing Jamie to jump ever so slightly. He glanced around the room and immediately saw Justin who was flirting with a couple of girls with cheerleading outfits on. He waved slightly and Justin gave him and encouraging smile when he saw who he was with.
"Ok thank you again." he turned his attention to Mr. Robertson, who he decided right away that he didn't like. He seemed like a real jerk. He held out his papers and watched as the older male looked it over. "alright go ahead and take a seat there." he gestured to the spot directly in front of Mathew and right next to his brother. He sat down and pretty much ignored the teacher through out the entire class. Since he didn't really plan on passing any of his classes or doing any work because this was his last year. Finally the bell signaling the end of class rang out and almost Immediately Jamie turned in his seat and extended his hand. "By the way I am Jamie what's your name?" he introduced himself realizing he never even told Mathew his name and that was probably a good piece of information.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

Wolf-Anima55

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Throughout the whole class Mathew couldn't help but to stare at the new guy who was seated in front of him. It looked like he didn't have a care in the world by how he was taking as much notes as he was supposed to. Was he a slacker? Or was he just that smart that he didn't require taking as many notes as him. Knowing it was none of his business, he shrugged it off and continued on his own notes, pushing his questions aside. Not like it really mattered anyway.

When the bell rang, Mathew kept on his writing, even when most of the class was already walking out to their next classes. Only when he was done with his last paragraph did he begin to put his things away. Neatly placing the sheets of papers within the chapter they were on and closing his book. It also wasn't long before the all too familiar carrot head was turned in his seat and already talking to him. Why did this guy bother with him so much? Most people couldn't stand the way he acted. The only one who did was his friend Josh, and now this new fellow. A part of him wanted to ask him why the hell he kept talking to him, but he didn't want it to come off as offensive. He had to be careful with his mouth since sometimes he swore it had a mind of it's own. Turning most of his situations into bad ones.
When he saw the other extend his hand and introduce himself it caught him off guard. He blinked. Jamie. Funny how the name seemed to suit this strangely kind guy. Mathew then looked at his outstretched hand and hesitated for a moment before wrapping his own smaller one around it to shake, "..Mathew." he finally said.

Wolf-Anima56

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:41 pm

User Image
Jamie could feel the others gaze on the back of his head throughout the entire class which made him rather happy. It meant the other was taking notice of him though he soon noticed that he was not the only one watching him. There was also this blonde girl with blue eyes and huge breasts that were practically popping out of her shirt. Unlike most guys the site of this actually made Jamie uncomfortable. So he was glad that when he started to talk to Mathew that she went off on her own way and stopped staring at him. "Nice to meet you Mathew." he said as he gently squeezed the other hand then shook it ever so slightly. He then reluctantly pulled his hand back, letting his touch linger a little longer than needed. He turned forward and gathered his things in his arms then rose to his feet. Justin was waiting at the door but Jamie simply shooed him away. "What is your next class?" he asked curiously. This was to make the fact they have yet another class together obvious and hopefully the other would offer to walk with him as well but he wasn't going to get his hopes up. Maybe I should pretend to have troubles in a class he is good at then ask him to tutor me? would that be rude? no I just want to hang out with him there isn't anything wrong with that... he thought to himself as he watched the petite raven haired boy. He couldn't help but admire how adorable he was and how his eyes were such a beautiful blue.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

(sorry I kind of have writers block = ))  

Wolf-Anima55

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:35 pm

In the moment his hand touched the others he felt a strange feeling of warmth wash over him. What the hell was it? Before he could question it any further he felt the other's hand leave his. The warmth he felt leaving with it. Another feeling filled him and it was of...disappointment? What the hell was wrong with him? Maybe he didn't get enough sleep last night and his body was paying the price for it.
"Uh, yeah, likewise I guess." he then mumbled turning his attention back to gathering up his things. As the other got up, Mathew did as well while hugging his books to his chest. A brow rising when he noticed Jamie 'shooing' another guy away. Obviously Jamie here knew him, so he must've been one of the new students too. How many were there exactly any way?
His thought was cut short when he heard Jamie ask him about his next class, "Oh, um. My next one is English." he replied as he began his walk out of the class and towards his other, "Why? Don't tell me you have that one too." he didn't mean for his comment to come off as rude, it was just that this was starting to make him think that all this was not all a coincidence.

Wolf-Anima56

((lul that's okay. Maybe at the lunch period more things will pop up :3 ))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff